Aileen Rose's Don't Starve Stash

16 minutes ago, Storm137 said:

Oh Aileen is just as guilty. There's a lot of stuff I've written that she's dared me to do.

Bwehehehehe. Some things wouldn't exist if I hadn't sat on her shoulder.

Vice versa for me.

It's what co-writers do for each other.

• Like 2

Water Colors Sketches 1.jpegWater Colors Sketches.jpeg

Water Colors Sketches 2.jpeg

Don't know which of these three is going to be picked by my teacher, but I thought I'd share them. Sketches for another water color assignment. Do a building, or do an interior of one. So, got two for Charlie's throne room at different angles and scaling, and Wilson's humble abode. Which ever one my teacher approves of is the one that gets to be the painted. We shall see.

Edited by Aileen-Rose
  • Like 4

Aileen Wilson

Wilson and Milo

Wilson and Frisk

Roomies

Probably the one time I'll be post photos on here that include me. (I'm uber camera shy so...) Though reason being I cosplayed Wilson.

I admit, I had a lot of fun throwing a costume together.It's not something I generally do so I was kind of proud of myself for trying. Only thing I couldn't mange was the illogical hair. So, let's just say I'm Wilson when his hair is soaked like in Shipwrecked and pulled his hair back in a  pony tail. XD Admittedly the clothes are smidge baggy on me. This is what I get for being a stick.

I went to a thing we have on campus known as Fandomonium. XD Nobody could guess who I was. Don't Starve is pretty obscure so I'm honestly not surprised. But I saw a lot of other cool stuff. Would've taken more pictures but I couldn't stay long because of work. But, got a pic with an awesome Milo Thatch coplayer. (Seriously underated movie, one of my person favs.) Even found Frisk from Undertale! And when I got home my roommates were being goofs. Fandomnium wasn't too fun for me so coming home to these guys really made my night better. Plus, they knew who I was since they read my work.

So yeah, it was fun posing at the Gentleman Scientist. XD I promise I won't expose you to my face ever again, this will probably be the only time you have to see me unless something else comes up.

Happy Halloween!

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

Awesome costume!

Thanks! >//w//<

20 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Props on the guy dressed as Milo Thatch. I hope people didn't confused him for the guy from Stargate.

Sounds like you had a fun time.

Most people were able to recognize him, but there were a few mis-identifications, This movie doesn't get a lot of love so I wasn't too shocked. But it was still cool to see. His necklace tipped me off. >w< What can I say, Milo is one of my favorite characters from the movie right next to Kida.

I did. Roommates made my night.

• Like 2

DS 23.jpeg

Note: I didn't draw this.

Had to share this. A friend of mine knows me too well and they drew me this during class. Really made my day after a stressful one yesterday. Now this little guy sits in my art folder I carry around.

To quote my friend:

"Wilson loves you!"

Anyways, just thought I'd share. Because Wilson loves you too.

• Like 7

Wilson and Nessie

Wilson's Home

Water color pieces that feature Don’t Starve work.

Top one: Wilson and a Water Horse

Bottom one: Wilson’s Home.

The one I did for Wilson’s house actually wound up on the student display in the art building for our class. I was surprised. Sure it’s only going to be up for a week, but hey, I was happy I got the honors.

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, minespatch said:

So why are certain parts of the piece in blue? I like the mahogany colored trees but the blue palettes really caught me off guard. I suppose it's for the cloudy atmosphere but I was just curious.

To make some parts stand out more. Was going for analogous rather than just 100% monochromatic.

• Like 1