Aileen Rose's Don't Starve Stash

16 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Aw she's adorable ^_^ no, they're all adorable! Will we get to know more about the Carter's and Wes n Wigfrid's children? Also, would Wendy and Webber still be teens in this next gen?

I do have plans to do profiles for the Carter and Wesfrid kids. =) All in due time.

By the time the kids are at the ages they're at (The oldest, Rose being 10) Wendy, Abigail and Webber are in their teens/young adult years. Still need to do some math but I shall give exact ages soon.

• Like 2

598693b14323b_RoseCarter.thumb.png.c15364cdc1e8e989f7d56fd30e40c8f2.png

Next up are the Carter kids, starting with Miss Rosie.

Name: Rose Jacklyn Carter

Family: William Carter (Father), Charlie Carter (Mother), Milo Wilson Carter (Brother), Jack Carter (Uncle), Wendy Carter (Cousin), Abigail Carter (Cousin), Jenny (Aunt) (And results will vary depending what AU we’re in when it comes to other family members. Mainly from Charlie’s side)

Friends: The Survivors, Hayden Edward Higgsbury, Cyrus Albert Higgsbury, Ember Cecelia Higgsbury, Felix and Arielle

Personality: Rose is a happy little girl. Always trying to look on the bright side and help someone feel better if they’re having a bad day. Even if it means making herself look silly, she doesn’t care. She just loves helping someone smile again.

Short Background: Rose is the oldest of the Carter Family. A girl with a positive mind set who wants to help put a little more joy out there in the world for all to enjoy in the form of tricks or just being silly to make someone smile.

Being the oldest of two, she does her best to look out for her younger brother but knows he can handle himself just fine and doesn’t need to baby him. Just needs to be there for him if something gets out of hand.

Rose often spends her day practicing magic or getting into shenanigans with her best friend in the whole world, Hayden. Be it harmless pranks or putting on a show together. The two are thick as thieves and will own up to something if it did go too far. Even if it means losing sugar for a week.

Fun Facts:

- Rose was born a few weeks early which gave William and Charlie quite the scare but thankfully she came out fine and much to William’s relief, didn’t inherit any of the health problems he had as a child.

- Rose does have some actual magic abilities like her father. It worries William some days but he knows suppressing it won’t do much good so he’s okay with the idea of her refining her ability. Just have to keep it in check.

- Rosie is her most commonly used nickname.

- Rose loves her top hat and usually doesn’t like going anywhere without it. (It was made by Charlie so it’s special to her.)

- Rose’s favorite color for rose flowers is a pale purple color. (Like the one on her hat)

- If Rose had been a boy she probably would’ve been named Jack but instead she was a girl and got a female version of the name as her middle name, after William’s brother.

And that’s it for Rosie. Next up, her brother Milo.

Edited by Aileen-Rose
  • Like 5

5986b16e2970f_MiloCarter.thumb.png.00d2b22dd6f55312e34ab5b4c6fee591.png

Here comes Milo!

Name: Milo Wilson Carter

Family: William Carter (Father), Charlie Carter (Mother), Rose Jacklyn Carter (Sister), Jack Carter (Uncle), Wendy Carter (Cousin), Abigail Carter (Cousin), Jenny (Aunt) (And results will vary depending what AU we’re in when it comes to other family members. Mainly from Charlie’s side)

Friends: The Survivors, Hayden Edward Higgsbury, Cyrus Albert Higgsbury, Ember Cecelia Higgsbury, Felix and Arielle

Personality: Milo is a confident little boy with a big heart. Always looking out for others more than himself and does his best to be the peace maker in tense situation with his friends.

Short Background: Milo is the youngest of the Carter family. A young boy who does his best to show kindness to those around him in the best way he can. More so, he wants to understand those around them better so he knows what he can do for them.

Milo loves his older sister very much and loves spending as much time with her, even if it means getting into shenanigans with her best friend, Hayden. He doesn’t mind it though. He finds Hayden fun, he just tries to be sure things don’t go to far. (Even though 9 times out of 10 something always goes wrong.)

Milo has no interest in stage performing. While he has the confidence for it, it’s not of much interest to him. Funnily enough, he’s drawn to science and how it co-exists with magic and functions with it. He wants to know how it works so he finds himself drawn to Wilson’s work table and enjoys learning all he can from the man when it comes to science and getting lessons from both him and William on magic.

Fun Facts:

- Milo is named after William’s father, Milo Carter, technically making him Milo Jr. but he just prefers Milo.

- His middle name was a surprise to the man he got it from. William and Charlie were grateful for all Wilson did for them and if it weren’t for him, Milo would have never been so they found it right for him to carry his name in some form. (Wilson may or may not have shed a tear or two over this. He denies such a claim though.)

- Like his sister, Milo has his own magic ability though instead of using it for stage performing tricks like Rose, he mainly uses it for tasks like picking up multiple things or getting stuff off high shelves and many other things.

- Alongside his interest in science, Milo really enjoys cooking. He likes trying out new recipes and improving old ones. He carries that skillet of his a lot, especially in areas of danger. Makes for a good weapon with a hard enough swing.

- Milo likes emulating his father and Wilson since he looks up to both so much, hence the bow tie, vest and gloves. (He often consider Wilson as an uncle of sorts since their families are so close.) And he does his best to be a gentleman. That too.

And that’s it for now. That wraps up the Carter kids. Next, the Wesfrid children.

Edited by Aileen-Rose
  • Like 5

5988a75643759_FelixandArielle.thumb.png.b730a0f82094e37c8c7f4b46f0134143.png

And finally, the last set, the Wesfrid Twins.

Name: Felix

Family: Wes (Father), Wigfrid (Mother), Arielle(Sister)

Friends: The Survivors, Hayden Edward Higgsbury, Cyrus Albert Higgsbury, Ember Cecelia Higgsbury, Rose Jacklyn Cater and Milo Wilson Carter

Personality: Felix is a sneaky young man with quite the love for having fun. While mostly quiet when he speaks up, he’s got the loud and proud tone his mother has that can get anyone’s attention.

Short Background: Felix is the older of the twins in his family. A boy who is quiet a majority of the time but loud and proud when he speaks. Never afraid to speak his mind and never afraid to try something new.

He is never anywhere without his twin sister Arielle. The two are a package deal, if you want one, you get both. The two bounce off each other and are quite the pair in any situation.

The two love practicing acrobatics together and use it to their advantage when it comes to practice fighting. They would like to one day use their skills for something real but they know better than to pick a fight. “We’re finishers, not starters of the fight.”

Fun Facts:

- Felix is older than Arielle by one whole minute.

- Felix is very fluent in sign language thanks to his father.

- Felix has his own warrior helmet that Wigfrid made for him though often he can’t wear it since it tends to not gel with practicing acrobatics.

Name: Arielle

Family: Wes (Father), Wigfrid (Mother), Felix (Brother)

Friends: The Survivors, Hayden Edward Higgsbury, Cyrus Albert Higgsbury, Ember Cecelia Higgsbury, Rose Jacklyn Cater and Milo Wilson Carter

Personality: Arielle is a quiet girl who has a huge attention for detail. Like her brother, she tends to be quiet but unlike Felix she does not carry the same tone when she speaks. She tends to speak after assessing the situation and sometimes catches people off guard with what she has noted.

Short Background: Arielle is the younger of the twins in her family. While the quieter of the two, Arielle has a sharp tongue when speaking, always carefully assessing the situation before speaking and before acting.

She is never anywhere without her twin brother Felix. You want her you get him as well. There is no separating them. They make quite the team and they want to keep it that way.

Arielle loves practicing acrobatics with her brother since they mesh well with their fighting tactics. Though one other thing she does like practicing when they’re resting is her miming skills. She finds they come in handy, especially if it can serve as a distraction in some cases.

Fun Facts:

- Arielle is fluent in sign language just like her brother, all thanks to Wes.

- Arielle as mentioned in her bio does enjoy practicing the art of miming. It helps her relax and it’s something she gets to enjoy with her father.

- Arielle does want to try her hand at balloonancy but so far no success.

And that about does it for next gens for the time being. Look for more of these guys and their friends in the future!

• Like 6

18 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I thought the same thing when one of her mer-shark/people OCs had my name ^_^

I want to clarify something, the mer-sharks also belong to Storm. I only owned two of them the rest are all hers. I was just helping upgrade the designs.

• Like 2

Insanity mixed with doubt and somewhat losing half of his mind during his asylum days.

Last time Ed ever saw Wilson was when he was 5. He never saw Wilson grow up and last he heard his son was possibly dead. So for Ed while he sees resemblance isn't sure if what he is seeing is what he thinks he is seeing and with his mind in shambles he might think what he is seeing is nothing but a trick his mind is playing on him.

As for Charlie she would never do that to Ed. He's helping her keep her mind together so she doesn't want him turning on her. Though in her case she doesn't know about Ed and Wilson's relation. She notices similarities but she doesn't know they're father and son since Edward hasn't told her everything about his family.

• Like 4

599d2ead64226_EVILLOVE.thumb.png.a3b074b8d9f3f9fbee84ce547e4da199.png

Messing around with Scarlet and Maxwell since in the Wilson and Albert AU they are their own individuals.

Scarlet is a bit more pale and reddish compared to Charlie and Maxwell has some attributes from his Egyptian days as Seth. Also different outfits for the heck of it.

So yeah….. EVIL LOVE!

• Like 6

Wilson-Test-1.thumb.gif.0f79cf90ceca5e59bd7173239dc817bd.gif

So last week I got to spend some quality time with my older brother Chris. We got to talk a lot about our respective works (art for me, motion graphics for him.) and at some point we got on the subject of animation and he suggested I try out other programs for animation. I decided to take his advice and give it a shot.

It's not great but not bad for a first try at puppet animation. (Technically this is my second go at puppet animation but I don't really speak of the last time I tried since that image never made it to the internet.) Just a simple test. Yeah Wilson's missing his right arm but that can solved later. Right now I'm just trying to wrap my mind around how this program works and seeing if I can get a handle on it since something like this would super handy for future projects.

Made with Toon Boom with a dash of Photoshop.

• Like 4