Aileen Rose's Don't Starve Stash

Rest.png

Well, gonna start slow with posting. I've things I want to update but I don't want to jump in all at once so best to start small. So, might as well start in my stash. Starting with one of my warm up sketches.

Maxwell/William and Wendy resting after a long day of shenanigans. Just niece and uncle fluff. Because family fluff is good fluff.

• Like 5

DST Trust Me.png

Em... Might want to full view this thing if you want to see all the details. Ehehe... It's big. Woops.

I spent a whole day on this thing. I had a ball with it. I got to do more of my study of the DST style and well, the results were pleasing. I'm just happy with how everyone came out. Plus getting the posing right on this thing was tough but some how I managed. Originally I was going to do this in the Survive the Shadows style but changed my mind since the first draft wasn't working. This was totally worth it.

To those not in the know, it's based off the ending image you see in the end credits of the anime Durarara!! So yeah, just one big human tower. Hope you enjoy.

Grue!Charlie, please stop staring at me like that. You're creeping me out.

• Like 7

Milo Carter.pngFDay Carter Family.png

"Background" OC, Milo Carter, the father of Jack and William/Maxwell Carter. Presenting his ref image and an image I did for Father's Day.

Also, here's some info on Milo.

Milo is a writer and has published books of his own. He finds joy in writing about far away places and adventures. He has also written war stories based off his own experiences when he was in the army. (Writing is also one of his methods of coping from the trauma he experienced while he was out in the field.)

He loves his two sons very much and takes great joy in raising them. One of the perks with his kind of job is that he can do it all from home. Which is perfect since his wife, Cornelia, is a governess and is gone a lot so he happily helps look after the boys while she’s out.

Sure, they can be a handful with their energy but he wouldn’t have it any other way.

Miscellaneous Facts:

- Milo has a limp from an injury he got while in service to the army. Guy can’t get around without his cane.

- Milo didn’t start needing glasses till a few years after discharge from the army. He was a little bummed about it but got over it and was just thankful he wasn’t blind.

And that’s all I got. I might do some things for him but he suffers a similar problem that my character Percival Higgsbury has and that’s by the current time setting he’s long gone. Then again, that’s where AUs and backstories come in handy.

So yeah, that’s Milo. Say hi everyone.

• Like 5

Demolition Willow.png

Random doodle from tumblr that was the result of an ask I got in my inbox due to some stuff I was doing for Don't Starve in regards to the Thulecitians. (Which I'm not sure if I'm going to post here or not. Little nervous about showing off a certain OC of mine.)

Willow dressed up as Vincenzo “Vinny” Santorini from Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

Yeah, we're all probably gonna die.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Who's the oc you're mentioning?:wilson_smile:

Well I created an OC who is a surviving Thulecitian that Wilson winds up meeting by chance. I haven't really said much about her since I'm a bit nervous about showing off the stuff I've developed for my version of The Ancients.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Willow dressed up as Vincenzo “Vinny” Santorini from Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

The first thing that came to me the moment i saw Milo Carter is Milo Thatch.

Excuse my randomness XD

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, vixenine said:

The first thing that came to me the moment i saw Milo Carter is Milo Thatch.

Excuse my randomness XD

XD Hey no worries and no surprise in that department. He's actually named after the guy since Milo is one of my all time favorite Disney protagonists.

• Like 1

Ancient Encounter 1.png

The creature before Wilson stared blankly, lowering its spear, bringing a hand to his chin, looking at his face carefully. He remained silent, taking in the creature’s features. It seemed human yet… also bug like. He didn’t dare move, not wanting to provoke it. The creature stared on before saying something that didn’t sound like English… yet Wilson could understand exactly what they said perfectly.

“What are you?”

oooooo

Welp, here we go since people were curious.

This is what happens when I re-watch things like Atlantis: The Lost Empire. Images like this pop into my brain.

While something like this is probably not going to happen, it’s fun looking at a “what if” scenario if the Thulectians, while their city fell and many were turned into shadow monsters, had some remaining survivors al-la Atlantis. And well, if Wilson or someone else encountered one. It would… just be interesting, you know?

Either way, Wilson isn’t quire sure how he should react.

So yeah, more bug people and Ancient Skins because why not?

• Like 5

I love the concept! Shocked you were ashamed of showing it. If I were doing my own kind, I'd imagine there'd be those ittty bitty lobsters(the ones featured at the beginning of the heiroglyphs that kind of look like if a puppy, lobster, and toddler were fused together), then the creature you listed(like with @artistcrab's nero), and then the big massive monarchs.

Would love if the guy who did the Klingon language would do the language of the Thulectians/Thulians.

Nice side profile of the villager. The ear-holes look interesting.

• Like 2