Don't Starve console edition RoG & SW crossplay

Maybe there's already a topic about it. I might be a moleworm.

I can't select both DLC for a new game. I can't find the Seaworthy anywhere. Am I blind?

Travelling back and forth between RoG and SW is with no doubt, the ultimate game play. Many example I won't list here.

So please Klei, could you add the Seaworthy in next console edition update, so console player could enjoy this awesome game as PC players do?

OK, I'm not blind, but I'm stupid. It is actually possible to use the Seaworthy and go back and forth between the two DLC. But there's a trick. As I probably will be considered as an idiot by people who read this topic, I will give the answer to ps4 players as dumb as I am.

If you start a new game, you can't select both DLC. If you start with SW, you will only play SW.

If you start a new game by selecting RoG, a message will pop up before loading screen asking you if you want to link RoG with SW, allowing you to travel between DLC, bringing your goods as the krampus sac and the walking cane, for example, and keeping your two "worlds", base camp, and everything you've done.

So 2 things to finish : first, I am stupid. Second, I am sorry Klei, to have thought you made a so big mistake, cause I've played so many of your games and I know you don't do that kind of mistake. 

If you allow me, i'll tell you should have added this option by starting with SW too, as many players will start with SW as it is the new DLC.

No matters. Thanks for this awesome game, which seriously compromises my social life. And I'm addicted.

Archived