Menu Screen Frozen After Enabling Mod?

jebpeg

I've been working on my first character mod ever and so far I've had a few stop ups but I've eventually found a solution. But I apparently did something different to it than what I have been because every time I try to enable it, after clicking 'Apply', It exits to the main Menu and freezes. Every time this has happened the 'Exit' button has been selected, which is probably irrelevant but it was consistent so I thought I'd mention it. I can add screenshots or the log if anyone can help? I apologize if I'm just being dumb and there's already a solution somewhere but if I am it'd be amazing if someone could point me towards it. Thank you! 

20 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

Get your log.txt from documentsarrow-10x10.png/klei/donotstarve/, it will reveal more informationarrow-10x10.png about what the game did up until the crash, as well as how the crash came to be.

Yeah I've done that. I'm a bit of a newbie thought (okay more than a bit) and I dont really know what any of it means.

8 hours ago, jebpeg said:

Yeah I've done that. I'm a bit of a newbie thought (okay more than a bit) and I dont really know what any of it means.

Near the end, there should be an indented part. That's the "stack traceback", what was done before the game crashed. Just above that should be a brief description of the actual crash, which is usually what you want to look at first.
You can post the log.txt here if you need more help.

12 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Near the end, there should be an indented part. That's the "stack traceback", what was done before the game crashed. Just above that should be a brief descriptionarrow-10x10.png of the actual crash, which is usually what you want to look at first.
You can post the log.txt herearrow-10x10.png if you need more help.

I got it all figured out! I'd accidentally added something in the modinfo that i shouldnt have lol. Thanks so much for the help!

Archived