The 100-day-challenge

What if wx's face is just outer shell hiding more scary mechanical inside core (kinda like robo geisha in 'ghost in the shell' ) that we see part of as the sticking out top of his head? 

Edited by Parusoid
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Parusoid said:

What if wx's face is just outer shell hiding more scary mechanical inside core (kinda like robo geisha in 'ghost in the shell' ) that we see part of as the sticking out top of his head? 

I mean that's very probable, although he could also be a human inside since he has human bones.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Parusoid said:

1 hour ago, Ninjanemo said:

I mean that's very probable, although he could also be a human inside since he has human bones.

loloollol.png

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

WX-78 #99

On 12/4/2017 at 6:37 AM, Gotheran said:

Someone needs to draw WX as his spirit animal, the Goat.

New Canvas.png

IMPORTANT:

Seems like Wicker, Webber and Willow are tied in the vote. Should I let a randompicker decide which one wins, or should I do another vote between just the three characters?

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, Ninjanemo said:

IMPORTANT:

Seems like Wicker, Webber and Willow are tied in the vote. Should I let a randompicker decide which one wins, or should I do another vote between just the three characters?

But can he eat tin cans so the group doesn't have clutter?

When there is no vote for this.

I'd say random picker makes it pretty fair to everybody...

but I mean I thought you would've loved drawing some thicckerbottom for 100 days

Edited by GiddyGuy
jej
  • Like 3

WX-78 #100

WX #100.png

Nothing too special, I know, but hey! New OC!

Alright that's another 100 days of drawing down, however, as most of you already know, I'll be continuing the challenge with another character picked by you. Sadly, I won't be starting the new challenge right away, but you can count on it starting in like a week or two from now.

Anyways! Once again I think it was a super awesome experience, and I would definetely recommend that you pick up your pencil and try it out, no matter how good you are at drawing. (I mean the challenge is for improving your drawing skills.) As you may or may not know, two other forum users have actually also recently started this challenge. You can go to @Destros09's art thread here, and @ImDaMisterL's art thread here.

To wrap it all up, I'd like to thank all of you who have been supporting me through this challenge, and putting up with my silly little paintings every single day. You're all awesome, and I hope to see you again in the 100-day-Willow/Wickerbottom/Webber challenge. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

also I'd like to thank @nome for bringing the potato cup into the world

Spoiler

that_s_all_folks__by_surrimugge-d6rfav1.png

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Take the rest you need, you struggled enough these past hundred days. It's been fun following WX being wacky.

I wouldn't say that I've struggled, but I sure am looking forward to not remembering that I forgot to draw the WX of the day, after having just gotten into bed after a long day :p

But thanks! I still can't wait for the next challenge to start, and I hope to see you there when it does! :)

• Like 4