Some Club!!!

TealsMyth

Ayy, I'm recruiting people for out dst group, Some Club

Here is the group description

Spoiler

We do stuff that clubs would do or something, like play DST

Alright so the rules here are simple and half strict. You can be invited by anyone who has been trusted by me to be any mod or myself. Anyone is welcome and we aren't biased on anything unless you're ******* hitler, of course if you follow the rules which are stated further down we shouldn't encounter any problems. Most of the time 2 events will be made for everytime I would like people to meet up to play DST 1 will be 30 minutes before we actaully play, so we can start grouping up into the chat and get ready and the other to actaully start the game. If less than half of the members in this group show up, then I will reschedule it. There will only really be 10 (maybe 11 if someone wants to play Wes) people in this group so please show up for the events that are planned. They will always be scheduled within 24 hour notice so PLEASE make sure you check the events every now and then.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I PLAN ON PLAY MOST OF OUR GAMES 3 OR 4 TIMES A WEEK AT 5 PM. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND AT THAT TIME PLEASE LET ME KNOW, AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T CONFLICT WITH ANYONE ELSE. IF YOU HAVE SPECIFIC TIMES AT CERTAIN DAYS WHERE YOU CANNOT PLAY PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game won't be played often this summer unless someone else would like to host the server and take this seriously, that would be a big help!

Rules!
1) Don't do things to specificly piss someone off, this will result in a temporary ban (1 - 7 days)
2) If you ever get promoted to a mod or an officer, don't do anything stupid (This means you Bomb)
3) If your mic is really ****ty you may be asked to leave the group until you get a better mic, you aren't banned so don't worry about it

The program used for voice chat is Discord click the link, and it will take you to my Funions group where I'll assign you a role and add you to the DST chat. The great thing about Discord is YOU DO NOT NEED TO INSTALL IT. It will work in your browser. I reccomend you download it though.

https://discord.gg/Kmev6Er

It contains the rules, the Discord link and other things.

Here is a link to the Steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Someclub/ 

Send a friend request to MY PROFILE to get invited to the group!

P.S. I don't check Klei very often, so you're better off just send me a friend request on steam!

Spoiler

Just a simple list of which characters are taken

Wilson:  Senpai Bob-Bewser  - Short Tempered Tanner
Willow: __________
Wolfgang: Larvalicious - ???
Wendy:__________
Wx-78: Turquoise  - Ryan
Wickerbottom: __________
Woodie:__________
M/Waxwell: [CA]Zeh Major Kitty -  Joshua Matthew Reid 
Wigfrid: Medic or not - Fragile as **** Freddie
Webber: Zanza, the divine - Heir to the Monado, Chris

If you are not the correct character or you would like to change chracters or if you're not even on the list, please contact me or leave a comment. I will be in the group chat as often as possible.

**This spot may not be final due to where that person may live

Have fun

Thats what characters are taken. Its copied from the group!

Archived