Mafia Season 2 - Aftermath Thread

PhelsarusBeel

On 7/29/2016 at 8:06 AM, Mobbstar said:

tortured with whips, salt

I'll provide the salt.

also I'll just be a hooman this time around...or maybe as a limp elegant catcoon carryall if Lipton wants to mess with me again. 

with mettaton legs

9 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

Eh. I think a gender bent host with a freakin' cyborg arm and different hair colour should throw people off.

Danny, what you should've done is have a gender bent host with a freakin' cyborg arm and different hair colour...WITHOUT telling us it's the Host.  Because we still know who it is and we're acting on our decisions, not as characters.  So chances are people are still gonna want him dead.

Plus that way you could've provided a cool plot twist that it was the host all along or whatever.

4 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

In a good RP, characters should never know OOC info Battal.

3 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Well this is a forum game with rp elements. If I'm correct.

Yeah.  We're not playing this as our characters, we're playing this as ourselves.  The characters are just a catalyst for our actions and decisions.

1 hour ago, Dannyrulx said:

Eh. I think a gender bent host with a freakin' cyborg arm and different hair colour should throw people off.

Probably not the way you'd want it to

Be whatever you want, I honestly don't have a problem with it. It's your forumsona.

1 hour ago, Battal said:

Yeah.  We're not playing this as our characters, we're playing this as ourselves.  The characters are just a catalyst for our actions and decisions.

Not really tbh fam

4 hours ago, Soto8969 said:

We both now he will be killed in less that 27 seconds...

You should all be careful about it, you never know what role Danny might end up with, if any. Don't kill your medic :^)

25 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

You should all be careful about it, you never know what role Danny might end up with, if any. Don't kill your medic :^)

You never know what role should i might end up with, if any. I might have to kill everyone. Again. 

(Oh, wait...You know what is goin to be my role...)

6 minutes ago, Soto8969 said:

(Oh, wait...You know what is goin to be my role...)

Nope she doesn't the only one with any extensive knowledge of the roles is me. I thought I made this rather clear that I took over so all decisions about roles and such are in my hands.

And I already got plans lots and lots of plans lets just leave it at that and no no one will know exact things from me. I might talk a bit bout stuff but I don't just blantantly tell someone all the roles of the others that would be stupid.

As for the whole arguing you guys just had really leave him be if he wants to play as "The Host" again who cares. All he does with that is paint a big oll bulls eye on his head and really it's none of my buisness on who dies and who survives I'm the only one to really put up his feet and enjoy the carnage.

2 hours ago, LiptonPee said:

If Danny's the medic, just let me die :^)

Also are you gonna use your spider-sona or bee-sona? ;) (I think I know the answer but it would be interesting to see your bee-sona in action one day) :)

I think Mr.P said (or implied) that we get different roles. I doubt I'll be the coroner again. But whom I'll be remains a misery right now (even to me).

1 hour ago, Ysulyan said:

Of argument.

hh.png

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Also are you gonna use your spider-sona or bee-sona? ;) (I think I know the answer but it would be interesting to see your bee-sona in action one day) :)

Spider, I said I'd be using the spider for anything forum related.

Archived