Mafia Season 2 - Aftermath Thread

PhelsarusBeel

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

I was only drawn once in Lipton's comic last time :/ I hope we all get to see more appearances of our characters this time around (no pressure Lipton)

Well, I only had time (and patience) to draw the people that either caused a lot of drama or made some meme-worthy jokes. If you guys wanna be drawn more, then you'd better hope you're interesting to me.  (No pressure c;)

1 hour ago, Battal said:

Well, I originally wasn't going to, but since I get a Tursai-print gun I'm all for it

Under certain circumstances, yes. Don't lie, you would have joined anyways :^) 

1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

So anyway... Lipton has talked a bit about drawing me in S2 in the past, but the original idea involved literally just a fish with a no clip controller and that doesn't abide by the humanish rule. As such I guess that means I got to go with the second variation who might I add is definitely not the killer. Nothing fishy about them.

(give me your fishbowl on human body ref pls)

18 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

body

body

x_x

On 5/14/2016 at 7:59 AM, Zeklo said:

body is hard

On 5/27/2016 at 9:21 PM, Zeklo said:

Tried to make a body

On 5/28/2016 at 11:29 AM, Zeklo said:

Still unable to make bodies how I want them

On 5/21/2016 at 10:03 AM, Zeklo said:

I can't get their body right

I'll see what I can manage.

28 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

Well, I only had time (and patience) to draw the people that either caused a lot of drama or made some meme-worthy jokes. If you guys wanna be drawn more, then you'd better hope you're interesting to me.  (No pressure c;)

So...Otto, basically?

1 hour ago, LiptonPee said:

K, so instead of actually being helpful I'll just post a bunch of tidbits, cause artists love that. /sarcasim

Spoiler

All in all it's just captain-wear. Anything fancy/formal-ish will do really. But it's got to be over the top no matter what!

A bust drawn by Yzarc - Does well to show off the torso clothing - Didn't originally have the fluff but I like it.

ARMm37u.png

And as for the lower half... I got this from the brain puke comic I made -
There is netting around the chest area, but its up to you to decide if it looks good.

U9VJGTR.png

Basically the clothing parts to each leg—another example:

ayqIlpg.png

And black boots. The end.

Hope this counts?

44 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

K, so instead of actually being helpful I'll just post a bunch of tidbits, cause artists love that. /sarcasim

Hide contents

All in all it's just captain-wear. Anything fancy/formal-ish will do really. But it's got to be over the top no matter what!

A bust drawn by Yzarc - Does well to show off the torso clothing - Didn't originally have the fluff but I like it.

ARMm37u.png

And as for the lower half... I got this from the brain puke comic I made -
There is netting around the chest area, but its up to you to decide if it looks good.

U9VJGTR.png

Basically the clothing parts to each leg—another example:

ayqIlpg.png

And black boots. The end.

Hope this counts?

Why you have arrows in the knee? Did you used to be an adventurer?

11 hours ago, Mr.P said:

don't just randomly say that someone got murderd with a chair

But I saw it happen! The following people can confirm it: WaddleDee, Chris, ImDaMisterL, ...

I hereby sign up for a lovely tea party at the haunted football stadium at night.

1 hour ago, Dannyrulx said:

I wanna see how this one's gonna be different.

Time for the host to return I guess!

(Now with cybernetic arm and ace of spades cufflinks.)

I would suggest coming as someone else if you don't want to get murdered immediately upon entry. 

Hello yes, I'd like to sign up for season 2 of Mafia.

Spoiler

Mafia_Pyro.png

This is what I'll look like for this because I know Lipton would have a hard time drawing a train and it's recommended for mostly humanoid characters to be used.

Edit: If I'm allowed entry to the 2nd Mafia season, I'll probably not be talkative and be very talkative, saying shorter sentences, or ramble about things, or spurt out nonsense. Or all of the above. I'll probably also be more of a guy who's short tempered, impatient, and probably having a short-attention span.

Well time for our first update in terms of changes to the formulas of the game so you guys know what I have in mind

Todays update "Mord, Totschlag und Tagesplannung"

So in Season 1 everyone was seemingly armed what meant killing didn't have much effort put into it cause everyone could just pull a rifle out of their a** and kill anyone they liked (if they could). So to change this in season 2 everyone and I mean EVERYONE is unarmed at the start.

Now you wonder "So how do we kill someone then" and that's where the new Mansion comes into play. YOu see this place is filled to the brim with all kinds of easy accesable weaponry from knifes you find in the kitchen, weapons from decorative armors in the hallways to even poison from a little alchemy room you got many ways to kill someone BUT it has to be with something you can find in the mansion.

And this is also how the coroner will be improved. In season 1 knowing the cause of death meant basicly nothing cause of the lack of weaponry you can find in the mansion itself. Now that weapons are all over the mansion and many ways to die are possible knowing the cause of death means that you can try to find the weapon that killed a specific player and figure out who killed him with it. This obviously means evidence collection is now more important than ever since this can have a huge impact on the lynchvoting at the end of the day (finding a bloodied knife in someones pocket makes him rather suspicious don't you think?).

Obviosly the Mafia and the Innocent will have means and ways to tinker with evidence (the mafia being able to frame someone else with evidence or presenting fake ones while the innocent being able to identify if any piece of evidence is legit or not) sparking up even more misstrust and paranioa. And there are also 2 new roles dedicated to tinkering with clues one for each side but those are due for another day.

So anyway how's killing going to work now? Well simple the people that are able to kill send me a PM with who and what they want to kill someone so lets say Lipton would be our serial killer she would give me a message saying that she is going to kill Mena with a knife from the kitchen. After that however it's also important to say where you will dump off the weapon so for our example Lipton could say she brings the weapon back to the kitchen afterwards or positions it in another part of the mansion (this is important for clue finding mind you). Now there are some slight rules mostly in regards on how far away from the scene of crime you're allowed to hide evidence (Once I got a proper map I will be able to show it off better).

So to end todays lil update one last thing and that's how our daycycle is going to work now. Again season 1 sufferd from basicly "Sit around and do nothing" syndrom so instead we now have a proper daycycle for you guys.

Each day starts in the morning starting of a socializing phase where everyone can talk with the others and just do proper RP stuff you know be your character.

Then we go over to the evidence search. This means you guys roam around the mansion and check the different rooms in search of clues. Should you happend to stumble opon one I will inform you and you can make a post of your liking where you find it. Obviously the Mafia will be a tad more restricted to that not not just snag every evidence to thier liking and make them vanish.

After that we move to another socializing phase in the afternoon (aka during a good meal). Here you can yet again talk with the others but also talk about the stuff you found during the day.

After that we get to the 2 most important phases.The clue- and lynchphase. Cluephase means everyone who got evidence can present it to the others and try to frame someone else with said evidence so say someone found a knife with someone elses fingerprints on it (yes fingerprints will also be a thing hope some of you murder people got gloves) to make others suspicious. And after that is done people will be able to start the lynchvoting and I think due to all the ways I got planned for the innocent to gather clues we can still go with the at least 50% of people votums as gathering clues can easily tip the scales into someones favour of getting lynched.

And once the lynchvote is over we go over ot nightphase what works just like it did in season 1 meaning killers do their thing specific innocent roles to their thing and no nighttime posting unless I say so.

I hope I made my new points clear enought to you guys and I also hope these changes are something that you guys like so everything just works out better in the long run.

And one last thing since people brought it up. All the dead people will make a return and in the bodies they had previously (if you want that changes can be made obviously). Cause since I got my hands on it some things will be a bit well lets say supernatural so people comming back from the dead isn't unheard of for this season (also it's actually a plotpoint of the setup just so you know). At least at the start of it once killed again you return to ghostform but again the ghosts also get some stuff to do this time (and this will be the thing the next update wil focus on).

12 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

(yes fingerprints will also be a thing hope some of you murder people got gloves)

So my persona wears gloves and boots. Is this going to change for game reasons? I gotta know since they're body is literally just clothing animated by water.

5 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

So my persona wears gloves and boots. Is this going to change for game reasons? I gotta know since they're body is literally just clothing animated by water.

Personas that don't have fingerprints will leave other evidence on a weapon say in your case they weapon could be wet cause some water spalshed onto it or it could be found near a location you left to sleep (since murders happen over night and you won't be able to carry a weapon all the way through the mansion you have to hide them near a location close to the scene or near your sleeping place).

Archived