Players to play with

Welcome to the forums. You will want to browse the Server Bulletin section: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/forum/80-dont-starve-together-server-bulletin/

On my side, I am not German, but currently in the same timezone if you'd like, with own servers hosted from two different machines as you can see through my signature. If you for some reason want Germans only though, no offense taken.

They can also be not german, sorry for that, but i always want to talk with people iam playing with.

I also got Teamspeak Server with Admin rights on.

And im pretty new to servers not made by me or my mates, especially because we have a lot of MODS with special buildings/weapons and speedpicking.

if you wanna, you can add me on STEAM: deathorglory1991.

3 hours ago, Death0rglory said:

They can also be not german, sorry for that, but i always want to talk with people iam playing with.

I also got Teamspeak Server with Admin rights on.

And im pretty new to servers not made by me or my mates, especially because we have a lot of MODS with special buildings/weapons and speedpicking.

if you wanna, you can add me on STEAM: deathorglory1991.

Not a problem. Lore-friendly, reasonably balanced mods are fine with me, and I'm definitely a fan of cooperation (and a fast typer, which in DST helps). I tried to look you up on Steam, but didn't find anyone by that nick (many instances of DeathOrGlory though). I suggest you send a request and/or your profile link in a PM through here.

Archived