Character looks different in-game!

So i've been working for the past 5 hours on this character, my first of course. I even loaded the mod up to make sure it doesn't crash the game... But his appearance looks just like the sample character! In the spriter he looks just the way I wanted him and the way I designed the art... but no dice in-game... I've ran the auto compiler and stuff but it just wont work. Help? 

SEND HELP.JPG

well - I unzipped and tried to test it, and the first thing I notice is that it isn't compatible with RoG or SW.

When I try enabling it, it fails
checking the log
"scripts/modindex.lua(238,1) Error loading mod: Pluto3 (Baby Pluto)!
 api_version for Pluto3 is in the future, please set to the current version. (api_version is version 10, game is version 6.)"

I changed the API version to 6, and although the mod was enabled, the character still did not show in the character selection screen.

You could try opening the cmd prompt (the black window with hacker font) and executing the autocompiler from there. That way, it will tell you the error during compilation.

My guess is that you have removed a file that was used in the build. If so, then you can either add the file back and make it transparent, or you can edit the scml with any text editor and remove the line near the top referencing the missing file.

Archived