(Sound Help) Increase Duration

For Example: Talking to a tree you hear the custom audio you put for your character but it get cut off in 0.5 seconds.

On another note while you "die" your character can play the audio for up to 15 seconds. Which is strange because when talking to the tree even if you don't move it only last maximum of 1 second while the rest of the audio get chopped off. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Part of this is related to the "talker" component's code and how the player "stategraph" uses it. After some time, the character literally stops talking.

Try to mess with numbers in the FMOD project, especially regarding spawn delay or alike.

11 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

Part of this is related to the "talker" component's code and how the player "stategraph" uses it. After some time, the character literally stops talking.

Try to mess with numbers in the FMOD project, especially regarding spawn delay or alike.

I know I saw spawn delay and etc before now I cant find it lol mind giving me a hint where I find the delay? while I wait for your reply I still be searching

Archived