Weirdobob

the king sleeps
Weirdosity - A roleplay for both Weirdos, and Bobs

937 posts in this topic

befoBarley was wondering when the first hinges were ever created when he remembered he's actually supposed to exist and, y'know, do stuff. 

"Ah, yes! Yes I'm coming!" 

He quickly scuttled, a word he just remembered existed, over to Mena. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Mena nodded and exited the shop with Barley, heading over to the south-eastish side of town.

Edited by MenaAthena
1 person likes this

Zenna started humming, continuing her path to the destination she wanted to go without looking away from it. Sometimes her hands would move as if she was talking, but she only hummed. Her humming sounded..... Weird.

2 people like this

"Hey, what's that song? Or are you just creating a tune as you hum?" Leslie asked, curious.

1 person likes this

She broke her view of the destination, looking back at nomen libitum. "Ah it is the sun rays dancing along the cold pipes mixed with the feeling of dread. With cake. I learned it back when......" She looked confused. "Uh... When did you get taller?" 

1 person likes this

"Is that an actual question or another weird thing you're saying?"

2 people like this

"No.. I wasn't going to be back until winter was about to set in... Not enough time, never enough time. The food is on the tree," she said before turning her attention back to where she wanted to go.

1 person likes this

There was the usual news channel and some program about bridges. After flicking through a couple more, she decided to settle with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.

(I asked Weirdo about it on Discord so this is pretty much canon :p )

4 people like this

"Ah, the dragons arrived," she said as she went over to one of the flufficorns and gently pats it to try and wake it up. "Wake up little dragon, we must head out at once, for the love of oranges," 

1 person likes this

"Hey, that's not a dragon! Though maybe just as dangerous. They have babies like rats!"

1 person likes this

"Do not insult the dragons dinnerware, it is a sensitive subject. And they will have a feast with us that you should not consume before autumn," She kept petting the flufficorn while she talked. 

1 person likes this

"It's Autumn somewhere in the world, though."

1 person likes this

On 3/18/2017 at 9:05 PM, Chris1488 said:

Chris listened in on the conversation, everyone had a house assigned to them overnight? Hm, maybe that applies to teenagers who have no experience in realty also. Some mayor. He slipped away to go find his own house if any.

The universe forgot about page scrolling.

You find your house with your name on it. It looks identical to every other house in the suburbs.

4 people like this

(Lemmie know when it's night time and everyone is in their houses so I can write Ria going to bed :p )

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Mena stared blankly at the house that literally had her name on it. "Wow. That should not be possible." It was getting late though, so Mena just decided to shake it off and not look a gift horse in the mouth. And if someone came to complain, it's not like they couldn't say they didn't see her name on it.

She also saw that Barley had a house with his name on it too. "That one seems to be for you." She pointed to it, bringing it to the kid's attention. "Are you going to be alright in it by yourself tonight?"

Edited by MenaAthena
2 people like this

Barley didn't know what a gift horse was, but it sounded like a wicked cool birthday present. He wouldn't have this thought though, because nobody said the term out loud, neither did they say anything about a gift horse. I guess the first thing would be pretty normal not to happen. Why would anybody just say "Out loud"? And why would that make Barley think about gift horses? The world works in mysterious ways, but unfortunately, these mysterious ways did not happen because, as I have said before, nobody said the term out loud, and no mention of gift horse was made.

"Oh, yeah. I'm very responsible! Though it's probably a good idea to check if the doors can be locked. Then again, maybe the person who made these weird houses has a key..."

1 person likes this

Astor decided to head off after some quick goodbyes, the whole situation being still quite confusing to him, especially since he could swear he had seen this before somewhere. Oh well.

His search for the half-dragon person was not entirely what he expected since in the way he found a house that apparently was there for him. "Sure, I mean... What's to suspect about this?" he approached the door of his home, making sure it was actually designated for him by checking if it had a name or label on it.

1 person likes this

"Great beast, we need transportation to the highest peak," She said as she continued to pet it.

1 person likes this

(I head canon Astor's house to be directly across the road from mine :p )

"Meh" Ria turned off the tv. She was getting bored with the cartoons. She got up and looked out the window. It was late evening and she saw a couple people (props NPCs if they exist) returning home.

"I wonder why people are so afraid of the night. Hm." Then she saw Astor. Part of her wanted to go out and greet him but part of her wanted to stay inside just incase some night beast does actually exist.

1 person likes this

Ria decided there was not that much else to do but sleep right now. She wasn't particularly tired but atleast she can lie down and rest.

She went to the almost empty and very bland bedroom and laid down.

Damn, she though, I haven't brushed my teeth or hair yet.

1 person likes this

She took this as a yes and quickly hopped on the flufficorn. "To were the sun does not set," she said to the flufficorn as she still pet them.

1 person likes this