Survive the Shadows

45 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I'm already imagining little Wilson, Orphan Willow, wendy, and Webber all outstretching their arms to beg Cecelia to hand them the pinata stick with excited smiles. :wilson_ecstatic:

Just now, DragonMage156 said:

Cato_being_wracked_by_everyone_over_and_over.mp3

Then Edward got to go home and be with his family.

The End.

Oh, and Cato didn't get to eat dinner that night. Or ever again.

• Like 2

20170314_180647_HDR-1~2.jpgWalter.png

Walter Sketches I did back in February and January I think with the colored one.

Despite being Wilson's doppelganger I still wanted him having some traits of his own so some color variations in eyes, skin and hair. And some other minor things. Like Walter doesn't have those bags or dark circles under his eyes, his hairs a bit more loose than Wilson's and he has the streaks in his hair. (Which are stress streaks.)

So... Yeah. The kitchen boy.

• Like 5

So mich YES.png

*screaming heard in background*

Okay, sorry, just had to get this out but ho gosh I'm really excited about something that came up. So as some of you know, I've got some storyboards I've had to put on hold because of school matters but the situation has changed for one of them. That being, I can now use one of them as a homework assignment.

In other words,school is requiring me to work on it as means of homework and getting a grade. So. Much. FREAKING. YES.You have no idea how pumped I am to work on this during homework time and show off my stuff in class so yeah, just thought I'd share.

The storyboard in question is The Firestarter. Which means it has a planned due date. That date being April 5thish. I'm gonna be hard at work to meet the dead line but in the end I get a grade for it, I'm motivated to work on it, I'm now given the time to work on it and I can bring it to you guys once I finish. So stay tuned!

Wilson and Willow: We'll be seeing you in April. :wilson_wink:

• Like 4

Stream Promo.png

So with this project I have to do for school I wouldn't mind company when I'm working on boards. I don't know when they will be hosted I just know usually I hold them after I get home from school which is around 5:00 PM MST if nothing pops up that is. Plus I have to worry about other assignments. But regardless, I will be hosting them and showing off what I'm working on for this new board. Mainly visuals though since I'm hesitant to show off audio. But we'll see. Who knows. Either way, I would be pleased to have your company whenever I do host them. It would be a huge help to my sanity. Thanks!

- Aileen Rose

• Like 5

TF-9.gif

This thing isn't even fully animated and it took my sanity. Thank heavens it's done. Now I can move on to the other stuff.

Thank you to those who attended the stream. Even if you only saw the rough skeleton version only and some of the line art. The support was still appreciated.

• Like 4