Survive the Shadows

Just now, minespatch said:

@Quoth143 did a comic about this with Albert asking this question. :wilson_ecstatic:

And it was a dang good one too:

Spoiler

wilson's house.png

A few days after the Higgsbury brothers meet up again, Wilson shows Albert his house to which Albert wonders who in the right mind would sell a deathtrap like that.

And you know Wilson is probably making it into even more of a death trap from his experiments.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Aileen-Rose said:

AfTGS Preview.png

"I'm sorry, Mother. But this path before me is one I must face alone."

(Cleaning phase of the upcoming comic is complete. All that's left is coloring. Soon, The Scientific Symphony will draw to a close.)

i can feel the feels ><

• Like 1

Is this gonna involve the final battle between Maxwell and Cato? I thought that part would be written while Wilson's life would be illustrated. Speaking of which...

Wilson, nuu! ;n; (Or is it Edward? ^^; )

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 1

I always find myself become talent jealous when I watch speedpaints BUT stupid negative things aside, I really enjoy watching the process of a drawing and how these things are achieved in different art programs :)

Also, I didn't notice Wilson carrying the radio in his arms till now XD

• Like 1

I'm sorry but I really want to get this out there.

So there's this song I recently started listening to called Something Wild. Everytime I listen to it I can't help but get Survive the Shadows vibes from it (more the instrumentals than the lyrics). Not to mention the violin and piano parts at the beginning remind me so much of The Scientific Symphony chapters in Book of Shadows ^_^

Just thought I'd share that... yeah I know I'm weird (._. )

• Like 2

The Firestarter Prev.png

The next installment of Book of Shadows is almost ready for publishing just need to get this cover colored and do some last bits of editing to the story. This time, Willow takes the stage, along with a friend who bears quite the resemblance to a certain scientist.

So yeah, that's coming soon, just need to do all that stuff... and get over sickness. (Last few days have been miserable.)

• Like 5

So we're diving into Willow's backstory? I though we were gonna go straight to William's story after Scientific Symphony. I'm glad though :)

I remember that guy. He's a kitchen boy, right? Or something like that? He was in that ask a while back (even I thought he looked a lot like Wilson ^_^ )

But till then, don't work too hard. You should put aside some time to recuperate ^^;

• Like 2

Bug Off Cato.png

"Aww... You ssssstopped playing your "piano" for me?"

Edward rolled his eyes, not even meeting the eyes of the terror beak beside him.

"Hands were sore. I'd never stop for you."

"Oh, I'm hurt, Edward. Come oooon. Wouldn't be ssssssoooo much eassssier for you to jusssst let me have that body of yoursssss? You wouldn't have to worry about headacessss anymore and you would be freeee."

"I've said this once and I'll say it again, no matter how you word it I will NEVER let you have my body. Now. Bugger off. I'd like to be able to sleep for once."

• Like 4