Survive the Shadows

TF-3.gif

"I think we got turned around again..."

Not the actual dialogue but honestly he looks like he could be saying anything. (Use your imagination.)

This is the storyboard format I'm gonna be using for the next vid. It'll still be in color rather than black and white buuuut little to no animation. Which means no lip syncing and such. Little bits like this right here but nothing like the previous vids.

So yeh.

• Like 4

Ask Wilson 77 dA.png

Willow: I like to think he might’ve been a gift from my late parents. So… least I have something of them. Even if I don’t remember them.

Ask Wilson 78 dA.png

Webber: The clever ones in particular.

Wilson: *Proudness intensifies*

(Don’t ask me where they got the outfits. They most likely made them themselves. Either way, Wilson is very proud of his adopted daughters and cousin.)

(Finally getting the inbox cleared out over on the StS tumblr. O__e; We still have a lot of questions to go but hey, progress!)

• Like 4

DS 20.jpeg

Some doodles I did during class yesterday. Just playing with some ideas for other powers Maxwell develops after being separated from William and getting kicked off the throne.

Just shape shifting concepts and what not. I dunno.

Just fun stuff.

And small doodle of his throne room since I’ve been learning all about perspective this semester in college. And random statue.

Enjoy!

• Like 3

tumblr_olwrn1x6Xq1vprf81o1_540.png

Wilson: And stop calling me Little Man! I’m 5′10″ that’s not THAT short!

Ask Wilson 81 dA.png

Maxwell: And besides, I’m not “pretty” I’m DAPPER. Get it right.

(And unamused scientist and unamused ex-king. It's kind of hilarious what kind of questions get asked around here.)

Edited by Aileen-Rose
  • Like 3

I bet Wolfgang gives the best and most dangerous hugs. :wilson_ecstatic:

Also, based around a new post on the update thread, I think you're onto something:

5 minutes ago, Escaped said:

think Maxwell definitely was around during this civilization's time, given his commentary and how he knows about the Guardian.

• Like 1

Just now, minespatch said:

Also, based around a new post on the update thread, I think you're onto something:

Well, considering by Survive the Shadows standards Maxwell has been around since the Egyptian times if not possibly longer. So, yeah this Maxwell in particular probably did see them and learned about them. Probably while he was still just a Shadow Person or who knows since it's unclear when these ancient civilization people came around. But yeah, he would probably know of them and maybe even interacted though Maxwell usually keeps to himself.

• Like 1

Maxwell Design Sketch.png

Just finished a stream with some folks. Got to work on Maxwell's design as one of my sketches. Just messing with it again since being separated from William, he's kind of developing his own appearance as it were more than he was when he was fused to him.

Looks bored out of his mind though.

• Like 4