Survive the Shadows

8 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Kind of interesting how both @Aileen-Rose and @Quoth143 picture Jack as blond. Totally fits the contrast dynamic of brothers.

Funny thing about that. I actually didn't realize the contrast between Jack and William till you just pointed it out. Very nice observation.

Reason I had made Jack blond was to have him match the twins, I would say main reason was because they got their blond hair from him buuuuut it could've easily been their mother they got it from. But that aside, when I did design Jack, I was going for mainly a blend of the twins and William so he looked related to both.

Though funny you should mention @Quoth143's design of Jack because I just uploaded this to tumblr and dA.

Reaper and King.png

Maxwell better hope they don't decide to team up.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

Yeah, they both draw Maxwell without his trademarked banana chin.

Ah yes I just recently discovered this joke. I just follow his game sprite look more. The only thing I really exaggerate on him is his nose.

Though I must admit the whole banana chin joke made me laugh for quite a few minutes when I first heard it. XD Just... Yeah I see what people are talking about.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Ah yes I just recently discovered this joke. I just follow his game sprite look more. The only thing I really exaggerate on him is his nose.

Though I must admit the whole banana chin joke made me laugh for quite a few minutes when I first heard it. XD Just... Yeah I see what people are talking about.

It's not just the chin.

It's the NOSE. Maxwell without a spikey curved nose is not Maxwell

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I was thinking more how much they both draw Albert ^_^ but yeah that's another point :)

Albert Fan.png

Well I would think @Quoth143 draws Albert more than me since he's her character. I think I've only drawn him about maybe 8 times at best. (Including this doodle here.) But I won't deny it's fun drawing him because he's such a fun character and I am a fan of Resumptus.

Also, doesn't help I have an AU version of him I get to work with. (WnA stands for Wilson and Albert.) So yeah, Albert gets around the area.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Theinsanefruitloop said:

nice animations you got here 8D

*stalks thy thread*

Blushy Innovator.png

Seriously, thanks to everyone for all the comments and welcomes. I've been getting such a warm welcome here. You're all amazing! You're all making me blush darn it!

Stay awesome!

• Like 4

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

-Birdwellus Vulgaris-

Who dares to quote summon me!

Woah, woah, wussthat in here?

Drawings? Animations? A 4-minute animation video? In full color? WITH VOICE ACTING?

What is this dark shadow magic! Whatever it is, I love it!

Edited by Willette
  • Like 4

39 minutes ago, Willette said:

Who dares to quote summon me!

Woah, woah, wussthat in here?

Drawings? Animations? A 4-minute animation video? In full color? WITH VOICE ACTING?

What is this dark shadow magic! Whatever it is, I love it!

The Crazies.png

That would be the magic of me and my co-writer here. A rag tag team of crazy girls and a few lovely voice actors. Greetings!

• Like 2

Free Falling.png

Got a new thing under way animation wise. I'm just not saying what it is. I will say it's about 1 minute of stuff.

I was going to show this animated. >_> But I really couldn't get it to render properly so I bring you one of the frames from the sequence. Sorry Wildork.

• Like 5