Extoller's Art

Hey, guys, does anybody know of a free video editor that allows you to speed up MP4 files by more than 10X? I recorded the entire process of this picture I just made, and I'm really happy with it, but I'd like to know how to make a speed paint. It's still nearly 30 minutes long even with the speed up.

Oh, I guess I shouldn't spam my thread:

hallowed_brew_by_tearsofchickensoup-dalv

REALLY HAPPY WITH THIS. I MEAN, THE BREW SUCKS, BUT I REALLY THINK I DID WELL WITH THE LIGHT REFLECTING OFF OF THEM!

Edited by ExtollerOfTrolls
  • Like 5

I'd suggest videopad video editor for something to start with.

Nice work with the dominant greens! Just adds to the atmosphere you were accomplishing. I also love those thin plus signs. They resemble the little doodles that the concept artists do in their sketches.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Hey, guys, does anybody know of a free video editor that allows you to speed up MP4 files by more than 10X? I recorded the entire process of this picture I just made, and I'm really happy with it, but I'd like to know how to make a speed paint. It's still nearly 30 minutes long even with the speed up.

Oh, I guess I shouldn't spam my thread:

halloween_brew__by_tearsofchickensoup-da

REALLY HAPPY WITH THIS. I MEAN, THE BREW SUCKS, BUT I REALLY THINK I DID WELL WITH THE LIGHT REFLECTING OFF OF THEM!

Wait what's the red and orange? I can identify a Tallbird Egg, monster Meat, and a volt goat horn.

(also yeah you did well with the light. Good job.)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Wait what's the red and orange? I can identify a Tallbird Egg, monster Meat, and a volt goat horn.

(also yeah you did well with the light. Good job.)

Snakeskin and a pumpkin! Yeah, I sometime get a little lot lazy with the foreground, because it's not as fun... I really shouldn't.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Snakeskin and a pumpkin! Yeah, I sometime get a little lot lazy with the foreground, because it's not as fun... I really shouldn't.

Oh you don't know lazy until you see what I did for a death animation once. I kind of left every new part in the final 2 frames uncolored, and in the final one where it switches to a darker pallette so that the player won't think the enemy is alive, I litearly just wrote "DARK" above the sprite. 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, minespatch said:

What did Chester deserve a raspberry for? :wilson_ecstatic:

I think he appreciates the gesture, honestly.

25 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

Oh my god!!! I would like it a million times if I could!! Thank you so much!! 

Anytime, man! It was really fun! Sorry I wasn't able to get it done earlier. I don't know what timezone you live in, but it was starting to get kind of late.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

I think he appreciates the gesture, honestly.

Anytime, man! It was really fun! Sorry I wasn't able to get it done earlier. I don't know what timezone you live in, but it was starting to get kind of late.

Get it done earlier? It was like a day.. Dude. Relax. It's beautiful and I love it ^^

• Like 2

When me and my sis were playing DST on Sunday, I got lost in the caves (alone, my sister doesn't typically join me in my spelunking) by going through one of the big, slimy pits. It was actually a bit unnerving. All my cooked cactus flesh ran out and I had no idea where to find the exit.

lost_in_the_dark__wickerbottom__by_tears

I've been trying to work on mastering colorless art. It's actually really hard, though nice not to hunt for colors... Any tips?

• Like 5