Extoller's Art

12 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Don't mean to spam my own thread, but in adventure mode, aren't you supposed to be able to take 4 items with you? I activated the teleportato (for the first time, yas!), but it didn't let me do it.... Now I have no supplies. ;-;

You have to click on it after activation. It'll open like a chest. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

You have to click on it after activation. It'll open like a chest. 

Dang. So I was supposed to click, on Not Yet? Because as soon as I clicked on it after I activated it, it just displayed, the message and the options "Let's go!" or "Not Yet."

Edited by ExtollerOfTrolls
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Dang. So I was supposed to click, on Not Yet? Because as soon as I clicked on it after I activated it, it just displayed, the message and the options "Let's go!" or "Not Yet."

I think there's a RMB and a LMB action. Make sure to use the right one!

• Like 2

Well, this took an ungodly amount of time:

i_won_t_hurt_you_by_tearsofchickensoup-d

I was busy with other stuff, and kept putting off working on this, so I could have been done way sooner.

Oh, btw, my friend on Steam *Spoobie* has 5 Silk and Petals cards, and would like to trade for something else, so if anyone has duplicates of other ones, or really wants that one, just tell me and I'll message him!

• Like 6

I apologize for the lack of activity with artwork. I had to work four 8 hour shifts last week, and had to fit in school with it, in addition to working three this week.

However, I have not been totally inactive in my drawing~! In fact, I drew nine sketchbook pages to go with some Don't Starve inspired lyrics of this song! (Sixteen and I still watch this show. I am utter garbage.)

I should be done the traditional sketches pretty soon! Not sure if I'll digitize them, though. It would be a lot of work.

I also have a digital piece I am working on that should be done sometime in the next two weeks.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

However, I have not been totally inactive in my drawing~! In fact, I drew nine sketchbook pages to go with some Don't Starve inspired lyrics of this song! (Sixteen and I still watch this show. I am utter garbage.)

Going to be watching that tonight with my father. Everfree kind of looks like Charlie in the trailers.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Going to be watching that tonight with my father. Everfree kind of looks like Charlie in the trailers.

I watched it on Youtube like the little lawbreaker I am. (JK) It was really good! I liked it more than the other three, actually! And the music was awesome!

There was another song with Twilight that really reminded me of Charlie, that I was thinking of doing until I heard Stand for Everfree. You will know it when you hear it! I hope you guys have fun! :wilson_laugh:

• Like 1

So, a while ago, I drew this picture while waiting for the stream to start. Only go around to posting it now.

IMG_0589[1].JPG @minespatch, @DragonMage156, @mewthemew's Merp, and I all in the wild. I am very easily annoyed, especially while I'm trying to sleep.

And I finally got to play with the Klei team! We beat the Toadstool! Not sure who dealt the final blow, but Kris and Vito gave everyone but Maxwell 100 DKP! (Whatever that means.)

IMG_0588[1].JPG

Drew this quick sketch of Kris and I while I was supposed to be doing science questions... Don't tell my mom!

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Merp successfully climbed mnt DragonMage.

Wait, Kris is the one in the hoodie?

Oh, no, that's me. Normally, I have a ponytail, but I hadn't changed out of my work clothes, so my  hair was still in a bun, and I was wearing my cute jacket.

I have much longer hair than Kris, and I normally wear a big green hoodie, like so. (Today, my hair is in pigtails, though.) Didn't draw my glasses as big as they should have been, either.WIN_20160930_15_20_58_Pro.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

So, a while ago, I drew this picture while waiting for the stream to start. Only go around to posting it now.

IMG_0589[1].JPG @minespatch, @DragonMage156, @mewthemew's Merp, and I all in the wild. I am very easily annoyed, especially while I'm trying to sleep.

Hehe, I'm a light-sleeper too :p and thanks! ^_^

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

merp's a great storyteller. she likes telling stories about...well...anything. actually, i lie, she's about a good a storyteller as a 3 year old is that just learned what the word "moat" meant.

there's a reason i never draw dragonmage very often...or at all. i had no idea her profile pic was basically her preferred 'sona, so i shyed away. don't wory, dragon, my friend :3

i can't seem to read what you're saying at the bottom. perhaps you could try outlining stuff in pen? i find that works wonders. just remember to erase the pencil slightly. take it from me, pen does not write very well over pencil. i've ripped many a good paper that way.

good job my friend!

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

merp's a great storyteller. she likes telling stories about...well...anything. actually, i lie, she's about a good a storyteller as a 3 year old is that just learned what the word "moat" meant.

In my head, I always imagined that Merp constantly said "mee-chee-chee" in a intelligible tone. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, minespatch said:

In my head, I always imagined that Merp constantly said "mee-chee-chee" in a intelligible tone. :wilson_ecstatic:

oh, she really only audibly says "merp" and that, with a few actual words. it's sort of a gary the snail from spongebob thing. audence can't understand but most people in the know do. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Oh man, if she does say actual english like a baby, I'm totally getting adorable Maggie Simpson vibes. Those small amounts of words must make her parents just melt happily.

ooohhhh that's adorable! i admit i've never seen a single episode of the simpsons in my life, though. (save for the memes and gifs that come out of it), but i think i know wat you're talking about. 

• Like 2

Got this far this morning. Wendy is pretty much done, but the background needs a little work. I'm thinking she's either trying to make a meat effigy with her own hair, or she's planning on using it for some other dark purpose.

EDIT: added a terrible, lazy Florid Postern for all your terrible, lazy Florid Postern needs.

wendy_cutting_hair_by_tearsofchickensoup

wendy_cutting_hair_by_tearsofchickensoup

I took advantage with the layers and I think it turned out a little better.

• Like 9

Wendy's becoming a survivor!

6 hours ago, mewthemew said:

there's a reason i never draw dragonmage very often...or at all. i had no idea her profile pic was basically her preferred 'sona, so i shyed away. don't wory, dragon, my friend :3

That's ok. If you ever need any references in the future, just let me know ^_^

• Like 4