Extoller's Art

3 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Charlie just wants a little girl as evil as her to dote over.

i'm actually in the process of drawing a picture of charlie braiding a terrified wendy's hair. :3

EDIT: i mean i actually finished drawing it, and haven't gone over it in pen yet.

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 2

I'm back! Drew a lot while I was gone in my little sketchbook, but I am pretty tired, and just feel like watching MLP tonight, so they won't be up till tomorrow.

I showed a cow... She's a real sweetie. Makes me wonder what it would be like if the survivors jokingly showed Beefalo.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

"I said shave not show!"

Believe it or not, you actually shave their head and back, as well as part of their tail. At least, you do for beef cows. Dairy cows are done differently, but they still get shaved.

Edited by ExtollerOfTrolls
  • Like 3

Just curious, if I ever livestreamed art on Twitch, would anyone be interested in watching?

It would probably in the morning/afternoon on a Monday before my school starts again, or later in the evening. Not on Thursdays, of course. (EST)

Maybe I would even take requests for sketches and stuff.

Edited by ExtollerOfTrolls
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Well since Twitch doesn't lag for me as much as Join Me, I can probably catch a stream or two ^_^

Cool, that might be fun! I would talk and everything, and I'll pretty much talk about anything. I don't even have to draw something DS related. *Spreads arms* The possibilities are endless! *Falls off chair*

Oh, by the way, I finally finished that fanfic (Or at least, the first chapter.). I'm not a great writer, but I try my best. I want to do the characters in the same order they are introduced in the game!

https://www.fanfiction.net/story/story_edit_property.php?storyid=12113554

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Oh, by the way, I finally finished that fanfic (Or at least, the first chapter.). I'm not a great writer, but I try my best. I want to do the characters in the same order they are introduced in the game!

https://www.fanfiction.net/story/story_edit_property.php?storyid=12113554

That's great! Hey don't stress about the writing, I'm not that great either. Slight problem though, the link doesn't work.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

That's great! Hey don't stress about the writing, I'm not that great either. Slight problem though, the link doesn't work.

Stupid FF.net sucks. I was thinking about moving to AO3 anyway.

Alright; my profile is called Chi-Chi's Poptart (yes, I know that's really weird). If you type that in the search box under writer, it should pop up. It would be the DS/Gravity Falls crossover.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Stupid FF.net sucks. I was thinking about moving to AO3 anyway.

Alright; my profile is called Chi-Chi's Poptart (yes, I know that's really weird). If you type that in the search box under writer, it should pop up. It would be the DS/Gravity Falls crossover.

Oh... I don't watch Gravity Falls but I can have a quick look at it :)