[Minespatch] Catawampus cartoon corner

minespatch

babar wip.png

A wip of my long awaited Babar piece. Wanted to do a version of the piece where Babar was getting photographed but the author showed the photo of just Babar's head. So I want to do a piece with similar paint texture but digital to match the way the artist did the "photo".

meingoester persona 2.png

My second attempt at doing @MeingroessterFan's persona. This time it's a dead sloth with a silly hat. Usually when I think of silly hats, I think of those fluffy cat-in-the-hat hat that they sell at theme parks, burning man, and hipster festivals.

pitcurta siblings.png

My next attempt at drawing @PiturcaClaudiuStef. Apparently I've been drawing the "brother" of her persona, so here's the actual persona. More bunnylike and digimon-like. So yeah, sorry for the lack of idea what your persona looks like.

Poised Zeklo.png

I've been intending to do a proper drawing of @Zeklo, so here ya go, Buddy. Hope it looks professional.

skeledork insights anti-sushi outrage.png

My fusion account @YouKnowSpatch has been unintentionally antagonizing @ZenaTheFusion with its love of dragon roll. Skeletoast should probably eat out of the fusion's viewpoint.

My new badges:

1. 20161120p1-Luke badge.png
  2. 20161120p2-layton n luke bagde.png
  3. 20161120p3- Finn n jake badge.png
  4. 20161120p4-bmo badge.png
  5. 20161120p5-wii trainer badge.png
  6. 20161120p6-Freddy fazbear badge.png
  7. 20161120p7- finn with leafsword badge.png
  8. 20161120p8- Jake n sandwhich badge.png

ethan n hila wip.png

The Ethan and Hila badge I'll be working on this week. Progress version since I'll be turning it into a psd file.

54 minutes ago, minespatch said:

My second attempt at doing @MeingroessterFan's persona. This time it's a dead sloth with a silly hat. Usually when I think of silly hats, I think of those fluffy cat-in-the-hat hat that they sell at theme parks, burning man, and hipster festivals.

You captured my essence extraordinarily well, thank you x3

2 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

so hiding behind me xD

Wait, so... Which one is you? I know you told me that your persona is a bunny like creature after we undid some confusion but in another conversation, you mentioned that it looked similar to a digimon. So I'm just a little lost.ariel crashes.png

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Wait, so... Which one is you? I know you told me that your persona is a bunny like creature after we undid some confusion but in another conversation, you mentioned that it looked similar to a digimon. So I'm just a little lost.ariel crashes.png

no @mewthemew said that it looks similar to that i said hiding behind me because i thought that was idea that you wanted to make,yeah i know i can confuse people too it's bounded to happen don't be sorry it's alright.my persona is a bunny with a hat and cloak so i'm the one who is peeked.

Finally got these badges smudged and a piece scanned. Got more art along the way but my father needed a particular image scanned last night so here's what I worked on last night.

Ricky christmas card 2016.png

Gadget of Rescue Rangers as a Green Lantern agent. For my uncle's Christmas present. I was planning on doing all three Christmas cards when the new laptop came in but the post office closes early on Saturdays so yeah. I also didn't have time to post a printout insert of Clive Barker'sc62ce6651c9eb37a25dd75a8cfe3038f.jpg.

Also, here's the badges I smudged out:

1. 20161210p1- rs Benson badge.png
  2. 20161210p2- Star vs toffee badge.png
  3. 20161210p3- RS Rigby badge.png
  4. 20161210p4-EthannHila badge.png

Kind of in a hurry, have only three minutes left at the library.

2 minutes ago, Ambarina said:

Cute Gadget! Also that's a very pretty tree. The badges came out looking really good, too.

I just used certain greens and slightly lime greens to get the nice balance of light and tree. Wit Gadget, it was all about the fundamentals to get her to stand natural.

20161211- Appabends rubix cube.png

A finished piece/tribute to youtuber Appabend, I just found out he's updating his avatar but wanted to do a piece for him. IT's pretty fuzzy due to me making the smaller lines stretched out after I colored it. I'll post it on my twitter later and see if he notices.

baikinman wip.png

Wip of a future piece on Baikinman and his cronies. Finally getting to it after starting to concieve it last year.

3 hours ago, gaming lizard said:
  1. You blame your mistakes on me? Disgusting! I was new!
  2. also great picture!!! Love how you drew mysterious challenger!
  1. Not a mistake when it was only recent when some people and @PiturcaClaudiuStef have come up with a "final" decision for their avatar? wilson shrug.png
  2. Would've got it done sooner if the last laptop didn't burn out so I'm glad I got it done finally. Glad ya love it! :wilson_goodjob:

15 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. Not a mistake when it was only recent when some people and @PiturcaClaudiuStef have come up with a "final" decision for their avatar? wilson shrug.png
  2. Would've got it done sooner if the last laptop didn't burn out so I'm glad I got it done finally. Glad ya love it! :wilson_goodjob:

but it is true he was new at that nobody told him so it really is your mistake for copying the reference jk

toki n willwakins 2016 christmas.png

Since Toki finally got my card and the other guy isn't on these forums, I can finally post my Christmas card doodles.

1. Toki drew me Joseph Jostar in her card, so I drew her Jojo, Jotaro. He tends to say "good grief" a lot.
  2. Wil sent me the Wilson pin since I didn't have the income to purchase it. So here's that facebook sticker kitty he likes to use a lot with a pin lanyard.

@toki-wartoothxx allowed me to post her reaction:^49A1964E9EA5E54BC5F7AE04FAFE964B175C5DEC88DD7862C8^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

Archived