[Minespatch] Catawampus cartoon corner

minespatch

22 hours ago, toki-wartoothxx said:

A reference that @minespatch requested for a drawing I requested. Nathaniel in his last moments.

Nathaniel.png

20160907-Execution of Bishop Nathaniel Massacer.png

@toki-wartoothxx's request two days ago. She wanted to see her vision of the Bishop Nathaniel Massacre in his execution. Around him are fellow founders of Equivia. If you want to see better looks at them, check out my buddy's thread here. Otherwise, this was my tribute to Rennaisance paintings with similar themes. A big influence was of Saint Sebastian.

20160909p2-2016 stitchpunk day.png

Today's 9 day, so here's this year's tribute. Should've added more but oh well. Still adds the glowing font theme.

comission september 9 2016.png

A comission I'll be finishing on sunday. Kind of shocked I got a offer so soon but glad to work on it. She's a good friend of mine so I lowered the offer.

20160912-The flight of friends.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-12 at 1.19.43 AM.png

My latest comission. So happy I got this done but frustrated that it took me way up to 12:30am just so I could get online. This piece is a combination of pencil and ballpoint pen. The pencil parts are the smudged painterly parts. I'm impressed how the noise factor, slightly letting some color added to the stars. I didn't exactly get the moon like my reference picture showed but I appreciate how it looks nonetheless.

delphi sitting.png

Picture of @toki-wartoothxx's Delphi and the Equivian grubs Sam and Sawan Hein. Just wanted to do a picture of the goddess but not anything too elaborate. Just a doodle.

photopea frustrain n delphi.png

Few sketches. A eye guy upset about the website Photopea(I had to put my psd file there since firealpaca sometimes turns my psd files into blank layers) and a reference of Delphi.

On 8/13/2016 at 5:47 PM, Zeklo said:

Still not parallel, but the mention of skeleton dragon made me wanna try drawing... 

Tooth Fairy!

2BN0qXZ.png

Probably too gray on the skin, and missing the bone wings, but not too bad imo. No shading.

zeklos toothfairy.png

I didn't get much non-Don't starve stuff done this week besides the webcomic and this piece. Loved the design and wanted to play on more of the teeth angle. The palette's also nice and dour, leading to the sinister nature of the character.

mmm been a while since i went to this page. i forgot you had an off-topic area art dump thread E: love the drawings, my friend!

also, i think the first picture you posted here (you know the one, the one with your skeledork sona is saying "ARTING!") is one of the best renditions of him i've ever seen :p

2 hours ago, mewthemew said:
  1. mmm been a while since i went to this page. i forgot you had an off-topic area art dump thread E: love the drawings, my friend!
  2. also, i think the first picture you posted here (you know the one, the one with your skeledork sona is saying "ARTING!") is one of the best renditions of him i've ever seen :p
  1. All the links in my signature lead to something. Don't be afraid to check them all out. Don't worry, I did the same to poor @Ninjanemo yesterday.:wilson_ecstatic:
  2. Based after this wonderful Wilson rendition.9a0.gif
2 hours ago, mewthemew said:

HO-LY CRAP! skeleton dragon! this is that one thing that untill now i had NO idea i wanted to be a thing. ever. 

That's thanks to  @Ysulyan. Can't take the credit. Just edited the poster's pic.:wilson_ecstatic:

3 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. All the links in my signature lead to something. Don't be afraid to check them all out. Don't worry, I did the same to poor @Ninjanemo yesterday.:wilson_ecstatic:
  2. Based after this wonderful Wilson rendition.9a0.gif

That's thanks to  @Ysulyan. Can't take the credit. Just edited the poster's pic.:wilson_ecstatic:

i shall check them all out.

:o i've seen that gif everywhere. it's always amazing.

THANK YOU @Ysulyan!

On 7/18/2016 at 0:03 AM, minespatch said:

show by rock vampire preview.png

New sketch. I'll be inking DyuraDyura after I fine tune him. I like the design since I saw him on the show but the wiki shows his transformed form and I'm not impressed. Definitely prefer the chibi form in the show. It's like something out of Rankin Bass's Mad Monster Party.

20160918p4-Dyuradyuras snacking hike.png

Got this one done a hour ago. Since I had the time today, I managed to get this lil' guy finished. I'm impressed with the background. Wasn't sure how the background was going to turn out but looking at my Todd Schorr art book for inspiration, I managed to get a natural dirt floor and a nice night setting.

1563.wallywood22panel1600nv6im1.jpg

tumblr_nzbdrhqLMw1qhh673o1_r1_1280.jpg

20160918p3-22 jerkoff panel challenge.png

So... This is pretty irreverant to the challenge's source but here it is. My take on the 22 panel challenge. My facebook comic group owner prompted me to do this. It took all night to do, which bit some of my Don't Starve doodle time but here it is. A world-ridden naked jerk's journey to White Castle.

12 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:
  1. 57c2c69eb7c17_20160828p2-ScientistbumblePB looking THICC and meat today.
  2. Edit: That awkward that moment you notice there's another page, after you posted. Feelslikesh*tman
  1. That would be due to her labcoat, man. :wilson_ecstatic: I don't want to turn her into a literal-stick of gum.
  2. Let's both be trash~ ariel giddy cry pile.png

Spoiler
57 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Let's both be trash~ ariel giddy cry pile.png

I was already Tresh and sorry for the terrible English in the beginning sent that either before I went to bread or late at night. D:

Also I can't wait til you get a better computer that can run DST, I bet you'll be fun to play with.

1 hour ago, GiddyGuy said:
  Hide contents

Also I can't wait til you get a better computer that can run DST, I bet you'll be fun to play with.

I want to play Don't Starve original first before I touch the other two games. I need to have a feel for the games. Yeah... I really want that new laptop. Means I can work on art and go online at the same time as well.

57df49c39b0be_arielgiddycrypile.png.34a7219dcb0b40f96948ef637a0b0516.png

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

I want to play Don't Starve original first before I touch the other two games. I need to have a feel for the games. Yeah... I really want that new laptop. Means I can work on art and go online at the same time as well.

maybe someone could donate you one?,don't be sad you make wonderful art you don't need anything else to make just your hands :^ )

14 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

maybe someone could donate you one?,don't be sad you make wonderful art you don't need anything else to make just your hands :^ )

The problem is the machine I use for the art I post is done on another machine. My mac doesn't have paintdotnet so I have to use firealpaca for quick shops and whatnot.

As for what I need, I need a Lenovo. Info is on the first page, but I need a multi-functional laptop for gaming and artwork.

11 minutes ago, minespatch said:

The problem is the machine I use for the art I post is done on another machine. My mac doesn't have paintdotnet so I have to use firealpaca for quick shops and whatnot.

As for what I need, I need a Lenovo. Info is on the first page, but I need a multi-functional laptop for gaming and artwork.

you got a mac lol i got one too what a coincidence

Archived