[Minespatch] Catawampus cartoon corner

minespatch

Just made a thread for my big game concept. If anyone wants to take a look, please do. I need feedback on what I've done so far.

The biggest problem with me explaining the game is that other people try to change the genre of the game I want to make, thus changing the story. So I hope that my game doesn't turn into something I don't recognize from where I originally started.

i dont get paid.png

A question I get asked a lot when they see my drawings. I would love comissions on my work but I don't seem to know how to advertise myself. I understand that they're asking out of curiosity but it does make me feel depressed when the question is asked.

model t sketch.png

A model t sketch. My father wants to do his own drawing of it since he feels like he wants to improve my drawing. Threw in a cool cat saves the kids joke.

I had more to show but I got busy today on the comic. Both threads will have more art tomorrow.

On 7/24/2016 at 2:58 PM, DwerBomb said:

MmmmmmMMM can I request a thing ?

this guy?image.jpeg

he's wearing blouehoodie2.jpg?v=1454715953

and, long black pants

and has, blue eyes, and black hair with that white stripe 

20160922p1-Halan hoodie.png

I did it again. I stole another request. |D.png

Forgive me, @DwerBomb. Just wanted to take a hand at drawing the character.

On 7/28/2016 at 1:17 AM, InDenial said:

On an unrelated note, here's my avatar persona without the sweater. To emphasize; not naked.

no sweater.JPG

extreme indenial.png

Wanted to toy around with anatomy and perspective. Don't usually draw lithe characters. This pose makes me think of the Death Note OP.

On 8/20/2016 at 9:59 AM, LadyD said:

I am feeling low, I am feeling tired and worn out. I have been chasing naughty forum users all over. So my lovelies! Remind me how nice the forums can be?

There are others but they are the ones I thought to call. Will they answer the bat signal and bring cheer and good will?

cheering lady D.png

I promised to post this yesterday but due to the amount of art I made, I posted them today. Hope you're feeling better, @LadyD.

On 7/29/2016 at 11:56 AM, Battal said:

lost long brother.pngthe froots of the stream

bebbit creatures.png

Forgive me @Bebbit and @Battal for the misattribution of who drew the original in the image file name. Due to me scanning and coloring these on my offline pc, I'm trying to remember which of my drawings go to who.

On 7/29/2016 at 0:35 PM, mewthemew said:

plz.pngAAANNNDD now back to the semi regularly scheduled cats :3

20160921p1-Mewthemews ear worm.png

Just to add to the comic. Threw in my stitchpunk Dee in for the joke. I don't watch Lazytown, but I'm familiar with Pirate and the cake songs.

My latest badges:

• 20160921p3- saitama convention badge.png
  • 20160921p4-Pikeachu convention badge.png
  • 20160921p5-Joltik convention badge.png
  • 20160921p6-korosensei convention badge.png

Got some pics for @Paxtonnnn , you can use these in your status replies if you want. :wilson_sneaky:

20160922p3-Paxton tries to take out me.png20160922p4-Paxton confuzzled.png

Eye phone.jpg

Another Quick memo piece. This time a eyeball.

priapus comforts johnny.png

@toki-wartoothxx's Johnny fretting over his tiny horns. Priapus doesn't care, he's just enjoying how cute his stress-baby is.

Peridot n hubris.png

Originally was supposed to go to the Don't Starve thread but became a unfinished sketch. Peridot reminded me of Wilson in Rebecca Sugar's tribute to the coyote cartoons. Want to draw her and the currently nameless corrupted gem in Don't Starve style but didn't get too far.

forced into a shirt.png

The new interview clothes the case worker got me make me lose my confidence. I prefer the shirt and vest due to how professional it felt. These t-shirts don't really feel the same and my arms feel exposed.

50 minutes ago, minespatch said:

forced into a shirt.png

The new interview clothes the case worker got me make me lose my confidence. I prefer the shirt and vest due to how professional it felt. These t-shirts don't really feel the same and my arms feel exposed.

Well ofcoarse it would if your arms are just bone ;)

6 hours ago, mewthemew said:

Poor MewMew is in hell. that's the only explanation.oh and hey, i'm back :3

So your persona is called Mew/removethe/Mew?

Ayyyyy, welcome back. That was a short leave.:wilson_laugh:

Forgot to post these yesterday:

august 22 2016sketch.png

Already got it inked today but will scan it on friday or saturday.

work related caricature.png

A coworker asked me to draw her. She owns the original.

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

So your persona is called Mew/removethe/Mew?

Ayyyyy, welcome back. That was a short leave.:wilson_laugh:

yep. removes a lot of confusion :3

yeah. started feeling a lot better today. didn't expt to, but i did! last night started to draw a giant waargh and batdork dump. mostly comics. batdork still has that new OC smell, so i'm using him a ton ^^

18 minutes ago, minespatch said:

11 minutes ago, minespatch said:

That's how I felt with my persona originally. The more trouble you throw your characters in, the less over-powered they feel. It's a good thing.:wilson_goodjob:

(ignore the top blank reply square. can't remove that for some reason >.>)

yeah, it feels nice. oh and on a side note, angel the pichu got a makeover.

EDIT: D: now i can't get rid of both the lank notifications. they just keep piling!

august 28 2016 sketches.png

Had a episode of depression the other day and doodled these out of my system.

i need to stop terrorising the forums.png

Earlier this week I scared the forum by constantly pressing likes. So basically how I saw it.

jostar n iggy lines.png

@toki-wartoothxx asked me to do Jojo bizarre adventures badges. Three out of five badges I got done linewise while Two of them are ready to be smoothed out on paintdotnet.

jojo sketches.png

The one on the left is Jotaro while the right was my initial sketch of Jonathan before I redrew the piece on another paper.

lonely bones inks.png

Finished inks for my Lonely Bones redraw. I'll color it later.

20160828p2-Scientist bumblegum convention badge.png20160828p1-Roger Smith convention badge.png

My latest finished badges. 

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Earlier this week I scared the forum by constantly pressing likes. So basically how I saw it.

Jokes on you, I have like notifications disabled!

It's the forum-equivalent to wearing headphones (then being sad that nobody talks to you).

Archived