[Minespatch] Catawampus cartoon corner

minespatch

On 7/13/2016 at 6:24 PM, YzarcCreations said:

Hey everyone! Yzarc Creations here!
I thought I'd like to share with you all more of my work that isn't Don't Starve related.

@LiptonPee's cutie spider

1f7424daeab6f5dcd710930e929d0261.png

liptons lil spider.png

I saw this post a while back and wanted to do a tribute to both @LiptonPee while also doing that neat outfit that @YzarcCreations gave to the albino cutie. The color choice Yzarc used is very nice on the eyes.

linewiring tips.png

I gave some tips to @Mobbstar yesterday and figured I draw and post some here. There's something organic and breathable about starting with a ribcage shape before I continue the rest of the linewire. Learned it from a manga tutorial book I got at Barnes and Nobles a decade ago. The technique has always been a shortcut to give me a good idea on how big the character will be.

toki reference sketch.png

Here's a sketch I did for @toki-wartoothxx. She needed a bit of help figuring out the proper weight of a woman with a F cup. The problem I have with google images is there's not tasteful nudity, the bra actually hurts my study since I need to show actual weight to the breast. The character Toki is drawing is clothed but for my end, I needed a nude so I could show weight.

On 8/6/2016 at 0:34 AM, Bebbit said:

yes.png.a3a8d95f69721c7253e9bb84233027f7I half-expected some art for me :^) hello darkness my old friend

20160807p4-Bebbit versus his forum avatar.png

I feeeneeeshed this. Sorry I made your avatar into a monster of psychological turmoil. Like my number gator. 9u9

On 7/20/2016 at 5:38 PM, toki-wartoothxx said:

war flashbacks.png

(and an explanation for those who don't understand what I'm talking about)

war flashbacks 2.png

i need to stop picking on toki.png

You're a troll now! You're a squid now! You're a gem now! You're a jojo now! Sorry I'm mixing the fandoms I'm not in together. eue;;;;

My color is green, I just happen to wear a lot of red and black. The font I like to use when I'm not Belisa Starving is Badaboom.

tanner twins 1.png

My next comission from my comic employer. Two twin characters. The girl is supposed to be similar to Angie from Dance in the vampire bund meets Ivy from Soul Calibur 3. While the guy is mix of Dio from Jojo meets Fai from Tsubasa. I'll keep posting improvements and tweaks as I work on them.

On 7/22/2016 at 9:55 PM, Chris1488 said:
On 7/22/2016 at 9:39 PM, minespatch said:

Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 9.40.29 PM.png

20160722p1-Chris celebrates MCRX.pngAnd Then I finished it.

@Chris1488 Hope you like it. This was a big piece today. Hope you don't mind the liberties with the blue pallette. Based after the avatar @Zeklo did. Used fonts for the border images. Wingbats are pretty cool for shorthand.

Welp, as promised, here's your very own vial of emo tears.

tears.png

me and emo tears.png

I literally have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Drink them?

On 8/9/2016 at 1:34 AM, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:
On 8/8/2016 at 6:55 PM, minespatch said:
On 8/8/2016 at 6:53 PM, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

can you make me dnak

inb4 420 art it :^ )

Uh... Sure? You have a art thread or persona I could work from?

DXPKj1y.jpg

20160813p3-Here comes  Piturca.pngThere ya go. Miku Hatsune walking on her pigtails style.

two loveable dorks on godmode.pngRequest from my buddy, @toki-wartoothxx.

She wanted these two in a cute pose. So you got Johnny and Priapus in Equivia hanging around.

20160813p1- Priapus and Johnny lovebirds.pngA piece of them as birds. Johnny's a chickadee.

lonely bones sketch.png

Another piece I've been wanting to do for a while now. Couldn't finish it at the moment due to needing more references. It's from the rosto A.d. short, Lonely Bones. Great series, Mind My Gap.

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

So that persona has no legs, fabulous artist who creatively designed this astonishing being?

This is the only drawing I ever did of it, so I never really thought about that. Maybe I will sketch- *looks at pile of promised drawings sketched out but not yet lined or coloured* -Maybe not.

Archived