minespatch

minespatch
[Minespatch] Catawampus cartoon corner

275 posts in this topic

FINALLY

underbridge internet 396.pngunderbridge internet 397.pngunderbridge internet 392.pngunderbridge internet 393.pngunderbridge internet 394.pngunderbridge internet 395.png

I had to hold back from working on my reply sketches and editing my projects just to get these comics digitalized. Now I just need to add text and my father can print these out. Three days of getting these done. Blech. If the nights were warmer, I could've sped through these.

2 people like this

Whoa, never knew that you also paint! I absolutely love the merm hut.

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, Maslak said:

Whoa, never knew that you also paint! I absolutely love the merm hut.

The merm hut is my first painting in a decade. So I'm glad I'm not rusty.:wilson_smile:

1 person likes this

Underbridge Internet 398.pngUnderbridge Internet 399.pngUnderbridge Internet 400.png

I was supposed to work on the first page of my father's Don't Starve comic but the webcomic I do comes first. I just need to add the dialogue and they're good to go for him to print out. The cold held me back from my work but I hope to catch up.

4 people like this

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Dragonmage gets the platypus for her bday.png

A belated present to

@DragonMage156. Would've made this post yesterday but was in the hospital.

"Don't talk to me or my Plat-plat ever again!"

Thanks Mines! ^_^ And dw, I understand. Nothing you can do about hospitals and personal health :p

Who's the other character in the image? XD

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I don't play "to the moon" but I used this image for reference:

1280?cb=20140523073440

Yo, you should play To The Moon though. :p 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, MeingroessterFan said:

I barely have time to play Don't Starve and ONI, so not sure man.

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

I don't play "to the moon" but I used this image for reference

Haha. Poor River XD

3 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Yeah I agree. It's a good game (well, for some :/ )

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

I barely have time to play Don't Starve and ONI, so not sure man.

Well... idk. Maybe when holidays come up or somethin? It isn't a very long game but the story and music is truly something ^_^

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Well... idk. Maybe when holidays come up or somethin? It isn't a very long game but the story and music is truly something ^_^

I'm unemployed but a lot of my time is on the forums, rping with Toki, and other things. Also, I haven't paid for it.

Oh ok. And it depends if you have the money too. Easter's coming up though so it may have some kind of discount :) who knows?

18 hours ago, minespatch said:

Underbridge Internet 401 - Copy.pngUnderbridge Internet 402 - Copy.png

Some more Underbridge internet comics. My father did 50% of the art.

20170327p1-Starmanness jam pose.png

@StarmanNess commissioned me for a sketch, so I spread the image wider. Tried to follow the hiphop nature of his Biggie Cheese avatar while using the design he sent me.

unpolishedstarmanness.pngHow it looks like on the receipt.

20170327p2-Sangwoo badge.png20170327p3-yoonbum badge.png

More badges for the Tokipatch store.

Dragonmage gets the platypus for her bday.png

A belated present to

@DragonMage156. Would've made this post yesterday but was in the hospital.

• CQ ambarina.png
  • CQ Melvenbenson.png
  • CQ Starman.png

melvinbenson.pngstarmanbiggiecheese.pngCommission Quest bars. These are the people who have bought from me. I'll be filling their bars with more pieces they buy from me if they want but the portrait is free. :wilson_wink:

You drew my mug! Thank you!

1 person likes this

59 minutes ago, Ambarina said:

You drew my mug! Thank you!

Your welcome. IT's on the first page by the way.

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

SAM_2379.JPG

Inks for the commission. HoodieDemon's loving what I've done so far. Though the colors will have to wait until I finish the last of my drawings for the week. Currently inking 

@Battal's art and then will be drawing 

@Arlesienne 's present.

Come on, you don't need to give me anything, the thought itself is precious beyond words! I say you focus on your commissions. I keep my fingers crossed for more :).

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Come on, you don't need to give me anything, the thought itself is precious beyond words! I say you focus on your commissions. I keep my fingers crossed for more :).

Technically it's a art I intended a while back thanks to both @CaptainChaotica's comments, your ongoing trend on a particular comment, and something I've wanted to draw. :wilson_ecstatic:I just finally sped up to get it out finally.

1 person likes this

Now I'm wondering which comments you're talking about...

And needless to say all the stuff on this page is awesome.  I think my favourites are the deliberately-messy painting of the beer bottles and such, and the one where the background TOTALLY looks like it really did come off an old TV.  Kinda got a Max Headroom vibe off of that, but not as robotic. 

How DO you find the time to do all this stuff and still...breathe?!  : P

...Notorious

2 people like this

54 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:
  1. And needless to say all the stuff on this page is awesome.  I think my favourites are the deliberately-messy painting of the beer bottles and such
  2. , and the one where the background TOTALLY looks like it really did come off an old TV.  Kinda got a Max Headroom vibe off of that, but not as robotic. 
  3. How DO you find the time to do all this stuff and still...breathe?!  : P
  1. I'll be doing three paintings this year for a brewery in Wilson. The theme for this painting is "Beer day", so the idea that came to mind was "hops" and something surreal. My buddy Andrea Horton(local gallery owner) gave me the canvas which she originally started a idea. So I worked from where she started. I think I'll get better at painting but I'm still rusty.
  2. I wanted to do a vaporwave piece with John C Reily's character Dr. Steve Brule. The caricature group on facebook at the time was expecting artists to do a csricature of John C Reily. This week is Jeffery Dean Morgan. Already got the inks done, just need to scan and color it.
  3. Combination of being a night owl, working on art with my father when we eat out at a restaurant twice a week, and being unemployed. :wilson_dorky:

Father and me got the chair finally painted for the chair auction that'll be next month:

SAM_2394.JPGSAM_2395.JPGSAM_2396.JPG

My father wanted to do a horror theme for the chair we'll be putting in, so yeah.

As well as the comics I worked on tonight:

Underbridge Internet 403.pngUnderbridge Internet 404.pngUnderbridge Internet 405.pngUnderbridge Internet 406.png

All I need to do now is add dialogue and then get like two or three hours of sleep.

1 person likes this