minespatch

minespatch
[Minespatch] Catawampus cartoon corner

256 posts in this topic

On 7/8/2016 at 0:20 AM, minespatch said:
On 7/7/2016 at 11:50 PM, mewthemew said:

Well, 2DS is about to die, so have one more picture for a while while it charges.

HNI_0055.JPG

What's her name?

On 7/8/2016 at 0:37 AM, mewthemew said:

Her name is Catface. She was originally a Mii i put into a game called Tomodachi Life and...I liked her so much she just turned into one of my characters.

mewthemews catface.png

Quick sketch of Catface fooling around.

ashs birfdeh.png

I think I'm late but have some cake on me... Sorry if I dunked you in it.

huxley pencils 1.png

New character design for my comic group. The face has to be changed due to the person who's paying me saying I have to.

lanyard 9'.png

Only got one badge done today but here's Hater and Peepers.

20160710p2-The many clones of Vivian James.png

Finally a political piece that's not political. The character in it is controversial but I had this piece in the works for two years now but I finally got to finish it today. This is mainly my poking fun at how Vivian James inspired both sides of the argument to make their own clones. So I wanted to tackle them all. Just a little frustrated it took me two years just to get the piece done.

Besides, you can tell it's not too political when you have the literal two sides of the argument hanging out on the couch together and the bandwagon on the other side. Makes me think of when I used to draw a lot of strongbad fanart in school and it inspired my classmates to draw their own luchadores.

4 people like this

birthday johnny 2016.png

Belated birthday image for @toki-wartoothxx's Johnny.

Haven't made my comission quest sheet yet but I finally got my goal lists down so I can throw away my receipt paper that I wrote on for what I wanted over the years but need money to get.

Edited by minespatch
2 people like this

On 7/11/2016 at 0:56 AM, minespatch said:

mewthemews catface.png

Quick sketch of Catface fooling around.

oh, wow, that's adorable!...heh, just realized how much her bowl of cereal looks like a pot with stuff in it, haha. perhaps i'll make that a teeny scratching post. cat faced people need scratchers, too ^-^

Thank you!

1 person likes this

I had fun. Was a small exercise. She seems to have a flexible body.

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I had fun. Was a small exercise. She seems to have a flexible body.

I'm glad you had fun! Perhaps Catface should go into yoga.

Edited by mewthemew
1 person likes this

huxley pencils 2.pngScreen Shot 2016-07-11 at 3.33.35 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-07-12 at 2.08.59 AM.png

Had to remove the hair and eyes due to the criticism so I'll be showing this and seeing what they want next for the character.

1 person likes this

Added commission information while I work on a illustrate sheet for my commission quest.

ladybear.png

Was going to do another Animal combo game entry by mouse but I conked out. Oh well.

Looking forward to unleashing my comission quest idea soon.

2 people like this

12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Was going to do another Animal combo game entry by mouse but I conked out. Oh well.

Looking forward to unleashing my comission quest idea soon.

you stressed out

.....what no one likes to sing this song?

Edited by PiturcaClaudiuStef

11 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

you are stressed out

You mean this song?

Spoiler

Edited by minespatch

Spoiler

no i mean this one

Edited by PiturcaClaudiuStef
3 people like this

Can you please spoiler that? My browser loads faster when heavy gb intensive stuff are spoilered.

Thanks, bud.

Edited by minespatch
1 person likes this

20160720p1 - Corvo badge.png@Bebbit's request of Corvo Attane as a badge. Curious if other people will buy this design.

facebook july 20 2016.pngGot this inked. Not sure to when I'll get to color it but I'm glad I got him done.

huxley inks.png

Inked character design. Hoping the comic group will be fine.

toki troll doodle.pngQuick doodle of Toki's character design of retransformed homestuck character since my father needed my laptop at the time so I quickly doodled this without linewires. You can obviously see why I need linewires constantly when drawing.

4 people like this

your oc sucks entry.png

This is a cropped panel from the webcomic me and my father are doing. I'll be posting this by itself and sending it to the people featured in this panel. I really like their show, they talk about what goes into making great original characters for the MLP fandom and helping those who need a boost up.

Please do not take this image at face value, the character in the comic drew this for attention. I think the word bubbles help the distinction.

My father was inspired by Trixie's wand and crescent moon cutie mark, thinking it was a Islamic pony. To be honest, we wrote the storyboard for this one two years ago. We just finally got it done but might be uploading it in either a few months or next year, depending to our uploading schedule.