Dragon Mage's character mods (WIP)

5 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Thanks for the files Minespatch. I'll have to find a way to use the other 'o' :p (Maybe it's capitalized?)

Yeah, I didn't make the font. I was actually trying to download a font program to add a question and exclamation mark to the font but the font got wrecked when I tried.

3 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Ok... what do I do after that? I mean does it automatically get installed into Microsoft office or what? And what about colour and texture?

Okay, it's a zip file, so extract the zip, drag the file to your fonts, and then you should be able to use the font in your paint program.

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Okay, it's a zip file, so extract the zip, drag the file to your fonts, and then you should be able to use the font in your paint program.

Dw, I already know how to make text transparent and all that in SAI. Thanks for letting me know what works ^_^

• Like 2

*Peeks in* Good, this thread hasn't been locked yet -u-;

I tried editing Ori's character poster today:

ori 1.png

However, it's still a bit pixelated (I didn't know Microsoct Office 2007 updated withthe PCs current fonts ^^; ) so I can fix that but if someone has the right paper texture of the names... please send it to me 0_0

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Oh man, I needed a reference of that collar design the other day, oh well. The picture's done.

You should have PMed me, I could have giving you the reference when you needed it.

What was the pic btw? Have you already posted it in your threads?

• Like 1

I guess I should let you guys know about Ori and collars progress huh? ^_^

Well good news for both! The Ori mod now includes Sein (a spirit guide that follows Ori throughout the game). I decided to redraw him closer to his in-game model. This is the old one:

sein old.png

And the new one:

sein blue.png

sein whate.png

The an image for reference:

cave cropped.png

As for the collars, it's pretty much ready. I just wanna look over some quote related stuff first. I'll let ya know when I upload it ;)

• Like 3

I finished Ori's skeleton:

skele Ori.png

Ofcourse the ears need a bit more bones atm ^^; (and honestly, most of the skeleton was already done XD )

In other news, I know I said I'd upload the collars mod a while back but I wanted to do some things first. Added more custom quotes and a couple default names but I want to get the named pet quotes working first before I think it's ready.

• Like 6