Dragon Mage's character mods (WIP)

7 hours ago, AquaRC said:

Ahuhuhuhu! Welcome deary to my spider parlor! You better behave yourself!

BxcnE1Oh.jpg

1 hour ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Spider Tophat skin for spider friends when.

16 minutes ago, AquaRC said:

I'd love spider top hat skins or spider friend skins in general.

You do know this is my character mod thread, right?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Is this...

Of course it is. Too bad I know nothing about this fellow.

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Is it going to be like a 1920s cartoon type of thing?

Well aside from DS and Undertale, I kinda talk about it a lot. if you still don't know then you find out when I finish (get really frustrated and eventually give up) on this mod.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

You do know this is my character mod thread, right?

Oh oops I accidentally posted it there...my bad(god damn me and my brain...sorry o-o')(using a phone doesn't help when seeing everything on the screen and I had multiple tabs open...I guess I accidentally posted that here instead of art thread....really really sorry!) I was wondering why it didn't appear in my thread...anyways sorry really am :(

Edited by AquaRC
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, AquaRC said:

Oh oops I accidentally posted it there...my bad(god damn me and my brain...sorry o-o')(using a phone doesn't help when seeing everything on the screen and I had multiple tabs open...I guess I accidentally posted that here instead of art thread....really really sorry!) I was wondering why it didn't appear in my thread...anyways sorry really am :(

That's fine. Atleast now it's in a thread where more people will see it :)

• Like 1

So far the feet are looking pretty good :)

finished edit.pngfinished side.png

better.png

The back view is a bit... derpy atm. I've come to a conclusion about this: If it doesn't have toes, it doesn't have to be curved like that.

I'd like to thank Mobb for suggestions on how to do the feet. Ori doesn't have cow hoof feet but it'll do for now.

I'd edit the back view but I'm busy working on the pelvis sprites. It seems the Extended Sample character mod I was using is a bit outdated. Better late than never I suppose.

Y'know, if I was just a little less knowledgeable with SAI, a lot of the sprites may have come out transparent at first XD Now imagine a character mod like that :p

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

Any progress on the head Sprite for Weah?

No, I haven't been working on Weah since I started working on the Ori character mod and sadly, I don't know if I'll ever finish her :/ the head is extremely difficult to try and work around due to my lack of digital art skills, let alone spriting.