Need: Custom Weapon

My name is literal. I'm disabled, but I luv playing games. I started playing with modding and now I'm really into it. I just can't do any artwork. There are several abandoned characters so I've been using them to learn the coding side. The most recent is kind of a tough guy. I think he'd be bad ass with a custom weapon. 

If anyone has an unused one in a folder or if you're good with making them I'd so appreciate it. Thanks.

9 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

If you need a programme, consider FireAlpaca as a free option.

May I ask what character that is?

This guy http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=174339003

He says: "If anyone wants to take it and modify it, be my guest. You have my full support." I contacted him and let him know I'm having a go at modifying Jak. He replied. "If you want to reupload it or take control of it, by all means, do so. That'd be amazing :D"

Do you know of any tutorials on how to make an item or even how to modify something for DS? I've searched and the only thing I found was the coding. I'd like to give him a club or a dagger.

Thanks.

23 minutes ago, quadgamer said:

Do you know of any tutorials on how to make an item or even how to modify something for DS? I've searched and the only thing I found was the coding. I'd like to give him a club or a dagger.

well, you could start by copying data/scripts/prefabs/spear.lua and changing its name. There should be a guide for making handheld item sprites in the tutorial section.

12 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

well, you could start by copying data/scripts/prefabs/spear.lua and changing its name. There should be a guide for making handheld item sprites in the tutorial section.

There is this tutorial: 

But I need to have the item. I can use an existing weapon. Like I said in the beginning, I don't have the ability to make my own. It'll still be cool. Thanks for the info.

Archived