Custom built DST adventure mode

I made my own mini sort of adventure in a custom world. There are many different stages within the world. The stages are based of battles mixed with some puzzle elements. Players can only enter the next stage by beating the previous one and entering the wormhole. Every few levels there is a safe point where players can cook up their loot, grab new gear and craft new gear from loot. Worm holes(except the first one) are one way trips only so players cannot back track.

I need some testers to balance out the stages and to see if every stage works correctly. So far I only have 8 stages.
If you are interested please post your steam profile in this thread and I'll add you. I need a group of 3-5 people.

1 hour ago, MTX1234 said:

I'd be interested in trying that, i'll PM you with my steam id.

Thanks I'll add you.

So far today I had a friend streamer trying it out for me. If you don't want to spoiler yourself too much on the type of stages I made and how to beat them. Watch the video till they fail the third stage.

https://www.twitch.tv/bisyn/v/74294681?t=02h31m02s

I still need a lot more testers since I want as many different people trying it out. Since there are many different ways to beat each stage This group was between low-average skilled. I still need a group average-high skilled and high-expert skilled.

Archived