Doodles! of DS!

Welcome back to another extremely lazy sketches with DarithD! (but now with extra spooooooky~!)

IMG_0001.jpgIMG_0002.jpgIMG_0003.jpg

Charlie's and the gang~ hunting down the Big Bad Maxwell (i draw em later)

IMG_0004.jpgIMG_0005.jpg

One thing to note, Webber ears was extremely weird looking. Thats because i imagine whats he look like, and it end up horrid! ;-;

IMG_0006.jpg

Y'know, everytime i see Wendy's quotes on candies, its like shes torturing herself over her denial.

Plus, this is the first time i see someone suffer from eating sweets MENTALLY.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, DarithD said:

IMG_0001.jpg

I feel bad for confusing Charlie with Willow when I first saw this. Thanks for clarifying with the later sentence. I particularly like the way you drew her coat. It's reminiscent of Maxwell's adventure mode coat... Then again, I'm not sure if this was based after the Hallowed Nights comic rendition.

6 minutes ago, DarithD said:

IMG_0002.jpg

720 posts within 2 months???

The "New Reign" update has been keeping the community busy. That and I tend to post a lot of memes.ariel ID face.png

11 minutes ago, DarithD said:

IMG_0005.jpg

I love how you translated Hallowed Wilson  into your art design. He just seems so pompous. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

I feel bad for confusing Charlie with Willow when I first saw this. Thanks for clarifying with the later sentence. I particularly like the way you drew her coat. It's reminiscent of Maxwell's adventure mode coat... Then again, I'm not sure if this was based after the Hallowed Nights comic rendition.

The "New Reign" update has been keeping the community busy. That and I tend to post a lot of memes.ariel ID face.png

I love how you translated Hallowed Wilson  into your art design. He just seems so pompous. :wilson_ecstatic:

Ah its okay, i hope i didn't offend you with that post with 720 posts, it just...

hilarious to look at x'D

• Like 1

Happy Holiday folks!

Pardon for my laziness, i finally try to draw at the very LAST day before i went back! GAWD!

Also, i would love to hear tips and any suggestion on improving my drawing, so we can get to understand each other more, while also having myself learned from your tips!

Anyway, enjoy my bad as heck arts! from inside college and at home!

IMG_0003.jpghi.png

I forgot the dialogue for this one, try adding one for yourself :D

IMG_0001.jpg

And here is for peps that follow me to the end, thank you for your patience! seriously!head!.png

@DragonMage156

IMG_0004.jpgIMG_0006.jpgIMG_0008.jpgIMG_0007.jpg

I'll include the peoples here, thanks to @DragonMage156 again!

@Mobbstar@minespatch@rubidiumsart, @GiddyGuy, AAAAAAAAAA@Asparagus! , @ImDaMisterL, @Weirdobob, @Neutral_Steve

For this new year, i wishes myself to focus on study and arts while still accompanying friends and avoid ignoring them, wish me luck. XD

And for Viewer or Follower, i've wishes you all a happy new year and i thank you for viewing my arts while replying to me, i wanted you to know every respond you gave me I'll keep sincere till the end of day!

Happy New Year folks! XD

Edited by DarithD
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, minespatch said:
  1. "She remember." She doooooooooooooooooo
  2. eyy, thanks for the festive-dork and the rest of the gang.:wilson_wink:
  3. What is going on here?! :wilson_ecstatic:

1. I find it touching when i see that quote, maybe Charlie forgive Maxwell a little? hummmm :3

2.Don't mention it, you and the other supported me, so i try to pay some back!

3 ....well, i don't know either!

• Like 2