4 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

Don't really know why you're complaining. You asked on opinions and he delivered. Were you hoping we'd choose something different?

3 hours ago, Starthefox said:

just do the outlines and hair.

Oh no, I do outlines with pen. I was planning to use only black felt for the colouring. I guess I'm free to do whatever.

• Like 1

On 24.12.2016 at 6:46 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Well I doodled a couple Wilson heads and used complete pencil on one and a black felt on the other. What do you think?

the right one looks so sketchy, makes it hard to compare... I suggest for night scenes you use highlights (really thin light reflections, similiar to what I put onto Red one time, or what LiptonPee does whenever there is coloured light, e.g. Pyronical fanart)

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

PART 8 IS UP!!

wilson_meets_red__comic_pt_8__by_dragonm

Right, enjoy.

Fun fact: This comic was originally only 12 panels long but after adding in some filler (which ending up being 10 panels XD) it is now the longest comic out of the whole Wilson meets Red series ^^;

I literally cried at the ending

spoiler warningVV

Spoiler

[hello darkness my old friend]

• Like 3

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

So this is Otto's first appearance in the comic?

Yes

7 hours ago, Starthefox said:

I literally cried at the ending

3 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

The caption is majesty itself

I thought you guys may have liked that little snippet at the end XD It was originally gonna say "I don't wanna live on this island anymore" but the darkness quote was funnier.

• Like 2

What's this? A new part in less that 2 weeks?

That's right! Will I ever be able to upload like this again? Probably not ._.

wilson_meets_red__comic_pt_9__by_dragonm

This one was relatively quick probably due to lack of colours... and not colouring my new 2017 drawings -_- However the longer I take to get the last 2016 drawings down, the bigger the 2017 dump's gonna be 0_0

For anyone who's known me for a year or more would probably know this but for those of you who don't, I have my own OC OTP (Red and Fluffy). I've actually mentioned it quite a lot in the past. I guess this is the first official time we see Fluffy's feelings towards Red (and I have an idea for Red later on ;) )

Anyway, Willow's text was kinda a thinker since any possible colours (red and black) where taken. Alternatively I tried different fonts. If it isn't good enough, I'll try making it italic.

Minespatch, I tried using felt on the characters in the first 3 panels but I'm afraid it didn't look good so I'm gonna stick with just using black felt.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Minespatch, I tried using felt on the characters in the first 3 panels but I'm afraid it didn't look good so I'm gonna stick with just using black felt.

I use ball point pen, so it might have a different effect compared to felt. Felt has thicker line width from what I've tried.

How long will it take for Wilson to be used to Midget/toddler-sized animals with sentience?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

I use ball point pen, so it might have a different effect compared to felt. Felt has thicker line width from what I've tried.

How long will it take for Wilson to be used to Midget/toddler-sized animals with sentience?

I use ball points for drawing as well. Mostly outlines but a bit of sharing as well.

Um o- what?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, minespatch said:

The anthro characters are bigger than the usual animals or size of hounds, that's what I was referring to.

Well they're not supposed to be that big XD I obviously wasn't thinking of that when I drew Fluffy in this comic XD

And to answer your earlier question, he's already used to them remember? :p

• Like 2

14 hours ago, minespatch said:

You changed the name didn't you~?

Yeeaap! Always looking for a creative titles for certain threads. Dragon Mage's Drawings Pad is pretty much for all art but it's good to have one for DS as well ^_^ (if I was more into ONI, I'd start an art thread there).

5 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Meanwhile, Otto ruins the mood entirely. Who knew otters can bark so much? :rolleyes:

Yep! Otto will be Otto. Just wait till you see his cheesy as grin in part 11 XD

• Like 2

Have some DS related stuff. Expect more soon ;)

Ori Hallowed Nights skin (firefly):

ori_dst_skin_concept__hallowed_nights_by

Taking a Load Off:

taking_a_load_off_by_dragonmage156-db12r

Drew this shortly after the new sit emote came out. The only reason it took so long is because I wanted to get WmR pt 10 finished first.

Through Thick and Thin:

through_thick_and_thin_by_dragonmage156-

Another one. Based off one of the ANR trailers. Also I took something into account when I did this. A lot of people say Wilson had all the good stuff and I agree. So I nerfed him a him :p

• Like 5