Toki's (renamed) Corner of Art Shame

toki-dokke

Antiseptic.jpeg

I drew some Antisepticeye since he decided to crash Jack's panel at PAX East recently as well as some Sangwoos.

markitrio.jpeg

I had a decent photo of me and my four friends that inspired this picture so I drew a photo for "PAX East" with Mark and Jack (and Dark, Anti, and Wilford)

The badges return! Plus more new badges?! aHHH

Elizabeth Completee.png

1.) Elizabeth Comstock (Bioshock Infinite)

Kanaya Completee.png

2.) Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)

Karkat Completee.png

3.) Karkat Vantas (Homestuck)

Sans Completee.png

4.) Sans (Undertale)

Wilford Completee.png

5.) Wilford Warfstache (Markiplier)

Badge sheet 7.jpg

Another badge sheet!

Yoon Bum and Oh Sangwoo (Kiling Stalking), Cyborg Noodle (Gorillaz), 4th Doctor (Doctor Who), Crowley and Castiel (Supernatural), Lance (Voltron), 10th Doctor (Doctor Who), Shiro (Voltron), Wilford Warfstache and Darkiplier (Markiplier), Aradia Megido (Homestuck), Vriska Serket (Homestuck), John Egbert (Homestuck), Sam (Supernatural), Dean (Supernatural), 11th Doctor (Doctor Who), Coran, Pidge (Voltron), Antisepticeye (Jacksepticeye), 2-D, Murdoc, Noodle, and Russel (Gorillaz), Hunk and Allura (Voltron)! 

Phew...

New Badge sheet!

Badge sheet 8.png

Featuring 6 Overwatch characters: Dragon Arrow boy, The Grim Reaper, Female Medic with wings, Spider Assassin, British Scout, and High Noon.

As well as Jade Harley, Steven Universe, Greg Universe, Sapphire, Dave Strider, Rose Lalonde, Lapis Lazuli, Homeworld Rubies, and Flowey

Archived