Toki's (renamed) Corner of Art Shame

toki-dokke

Welp! I finished a total of 2 Badges! Colored and Finished!

Fallout Vault Boy Complete.png

Here we have Vault Boy from Fallout. I finished him last month on the 19th.

Gamzee Makara Completee.png

And here is Gamzee Makara from Homestuck. I finished him today since I was still wanting to work on badges today,

Worked on artwork. Honestly, I think this is all the art I'm doing for today and it's not even 3 in the afternoon yet.

First, I worked on two legitimate drawings of two Alterians: Jeoffroi Auberjonois and Richard Edwards.Actual Jeoffroi.png

Jeoffroi is a Gold blooded Alterian with the power of electricity. Unlike the other Ochre bloods in Alteria, who are very powerless, Jeoffroi is a mutant blood with abilities, due to Gold not being a very common blood color any more.

Actual Richard.png

Richard is a Violet blooded Alterian, thus making him royalty. Royalty spans from Violet to Red Violet on the blood caste system. He prefers to conduct his own orchestras and plan on ruling the land and sea.

Kambyses.png

This is Kambyses. Ariston's father, a blue blood that works under Richard and Volkan's royal guard.

I redid the two above pieces because they were missing a crucial detail: the horoscope symbols. So I added those and then made the next one: Priapus.

Actual Jeoffroi.png

Actual Richard.png

Actual Priapus.png

I kind of realized I could set the Priapus one as a wallpaper.

Priapus is a White Blood Alterian, meaning he is a god. His blood is the purest form of white there is, making him divine and able to use his many powers to tamper with Alterian lives. Though he chooses not to. He's currently with Johnathan Massacre, a Crimson blood that he plans to change to Pure White like him so they can live together in the heavens using blood transfusions.

Archived