Toki's (renamed) Corner of Art Shame

toki-dokke

I'm still in the Art Shame corner, but I'm doing useful arts here.

Currently I am busy with artwork for the badges that @minespatch and I are going to be selling at Artist Alley in Las Vegas. Each badge will be $7 each (with exceptions from Homestuck, RWBY, and Miraculous Ladybug. However, to receive such free badges, you must purchase a badge from another series).

Total Badges I'm Creating: 94

Total Badges Lined Out: 22

Total Badges Colored: 6

Badge To-Do List:

Spoiler
  • Karkat Vantas
  • Terezi Pyrope
  • Aradia Megido
  • Vriska Serket
  • Tavros Nitram
  • Equius Zahhak
  • Sollux Captor
  • Nepeta Leijon
  • Eridan Ampora
  • Rose Lalonde
  • Yang Xiao Long
  • Blake Belladonna
  • Weiss Schnee
  • Sailor Moon characters
  • Pewdiepie
  • Game Grumps
  • Armin Alert
  • Jean Kirstein
  • Connie Springer
  • Sasha Blouse
  • Colossal Titan
  • Big Daddy (Bioshock)
  • Little Sister
  • Booker DeWitt
  • Lutece Twins
  • Riley Freeman
  • Grandpa Freeman
  • Joel (The Last of Us)
  • Clicker
  • Ryu
  • Chun-Li
  • Cammy
  • Akuma
  • M. Bison
  • Undertale
  • Golden Freddy
  • Springtrap
  • Purple Guy
  • Powerpuff Girls (the freaking ORIGINAL, not the horrible new one)
  • Psycho (Borderlands)
  • Chin-Chin
  • Prometheus (Filthy Frank)
  • Puppet (FNAF)

If you guys are interested in my badges, here's the current examples of finished badgework:

Gamzee Makara Completee.pngFallout Vault Boy Complete.pngSam Commish Post 3.pngSam Commish Post 2.pngSam Commish Post 1.png

So, if you're interested in any of my non-Don't starve work:

Spoiler

Markimoo birthday 2016.pngOctavio (with signature).pngLVA piano.pngoffic Priapus.png

I decided to put up the badges that @minespatch and I are working on together for Artist Alley next year. This is recent recent but these are the most up to date ones I have. Yes the screenshot is shoddy at best and really unevenly lighted but  it was the best I could do since they were all separated. I'm fairly certain @minespatch did more than me.

Lanyard Roughs.png

Since I got bored, I decided to do an OC/Homestuck crossover. So I have @minespatch and my OC's dressed as their respective Homestuck trolls. 

Johnny: Sollux (Gemini), Bob: Equius (Sagittarius), Sawan: Vriska (Scorpio), and Ariston: Tavros (Taurus).

The base of this was by the amazing ShorterThanTheEeasel ,Homestuck belongs to Andrew Hussie, and the OC's here belong to @minespatch and I.

Troll Hubbies.png

I'm on a roll today with this type of art. 

Another Draw the Squad (featuring several characters)

Large cutie pillow.png

They're all color coded!

Ariston (Red): A satyr that was rescued from a different dimension known as Macondo and Johnny's 3rd husband.

Sawan (Orange): Brother of the Irish/Celtic hero Cian, Sawan is a molasses covered shadowlord that is Johnny's 2nd husband.

Bob (Leaf Green): A young man posessed by a Jigoku Oni, and Johnny's first husband.

Johnny (Sky Blue): A man who has a lot of emotional issues, but that's what makes him what he is. He's married to 3 others.

Priapus (Pink): A recent arrival to Johnny's household, the Greek god of male fertility and harvest is the one who makes Johnny into a tsundere.

@minespatch (Pale Green): Main creator of Camoflauge and my best friend. Usually finds things like the events in this drawing cute.

Me (Pale Blue): Co-Creator of Camoflague (well the words) and usually sleep-deprived but works on coffee.

So I worked on a multiverse version of my OC Johnny. I prefer to call it Oppiverse since it's the universe where decisions that affect personality are the opposite than of the prime universe (the one we're in). It gets a lot more complicated later as time progresses. But anyway, here's the artwork. I did spent about a few hours or so (not including fixing lines on paintdotnet since it hates me) on this piece.

Prissy Johnny.png

Archived