[Help Needed] Item Speed Boost

Hi all,

I am making a character mod, and it includes a craftable item that when used, increases the characters speed for about a day or so, as well as restoring a teensy bit of health (kinda like the coffee from shipwrecked) I have got everything working, except the speed boost. I have tried to find the coffee's file in dontstarve/data/DLC0002/scripts/prefabs, but I can't seem to find it at all. If someone could help with adding a speed boost, it would be greatly appreciated! (I would prefer if when you used the item, you didn't play the 'eat' animation, but it isn't a necessity.)

DLC0002/scripts/components/edible.lua:117::

eater.components.locomotor:AddSpeedModifier_Additive("CAFFEINE", self.caffeinedelta, self.caffeineduration)

DLC0002/scripts/components/locomotor.lua:187-198::

function LocoMotor:AddSpeedModifier_Additive(key, mod, timer)
    -- print(self.inst, "LocoMotor:AddSpeedModifier_Additive", key, mod)
    self.speed_modifiers_add[key] = mod
    if timer then
        self.speed_modifiers_add_timer[key] = timer

if self.updating_mods_task then
            self.updating_mods_task:Cancel()
        end
        self.updating_mods_task = self.inst:DoTaskInTime(SPEED_MOD_TIMER_DT, function() self:UpdateSpeedModifierTimers() end)
    end
end

Perhaps these might be of assistance.

For DST, there isn't an Additive version of the modifiers and it's all multiplicative.

ThePlayer.components.locomotor:SetExternalSpeedMultiplier(ThePlayer, "modname_veryunique", multiplier)
if(ThePlayer.modname_veryunique_timer)
then
    ThePlayer.modname_veryunique_timer:Cancel()
end
ThePlayer.modname_veryunique_timer = ThePlayer:DoTaskInTime(duration, function(inst) inst.components.locomotor:RemoveExternalSpeedMultiplier(inst, "modname_veryunique") end)

18 minutes ago, NeddoFreddo said:

So basically, if I used this, my mod would require Shipwrecked to be installed?

Thanks for the help.

Nah, just a reference for how you might do it, it's the code the coffee uses.

The last bit in my post has something you could do in DST using the locomotor's SetExternalSpeedModifier and a timer to revert the change.

12 minutes ago, CarlZalph said:

Nah, just a reference for how you might do it, it's the code the coffee uses.

The last bit in my post has something you could do in DST using the locomotor's SetExternalSpeedModifier and a timer to revert the change.

Thanks. Also, is there a way to make an item take off/give sanity/hunger when you use it? I'm trying to avoid making the item a food, because eating adrenaline needles is a bit weird :p

This is my code so far:

inst:AddComponent("healer")
inst.components.healer:SetHealthAmount(2) --heals 2 health as well as speed

So is there a way to make it take off/give sanity/hunger?

Thanks in advance.

7 minutes ago, NeddoFreddo said:

Thanks. Also, is there a way to make an item take off/give sanity/hunger when you use it? I'm trying to avoid making the item a food, because eating adrenaline needles is a bit weird :p

This is my code so far:

Thanks in advance.

I assume you're hooking into when it's being used and have the user as an argument in the callback function.

theuser.components.health:DoDelta(#, false, theneedle)

theuser.components.sanity:DoDelta(#)

theuser.components.hunger:DoDelta(#)

3 minutes ago, NeddoFreddo said:

Err... am I supposed to replace theuser with something else? I tried this and the game crashed, crash log says it doesn't recognize variable 'theuser'

Of course, it's the instance of whatever entity is using the needle; the user.

The assumption made is that you have a function callback for when your item is used.

Added <>'s for emphasis on things you'd be editing to fit your specific needs.

function onused(<theneedle>, <theuser>)

<theuser>.components.health:DoDelta(<#>, false, <theneedle>)

end

10 minutes ago, CarlZalph said:

Of course, it's the instance of whatever entity is using the needle; the user.

The assumption made is that you have a function callback for when your item is used.

Added <>'s for emphasis on things you'd be editing to fit your specific needs.

function onused(<theneedle>, <theuser>)

<theuser>.components.health:DoDelta(<#>, false, <theneedle>)

end

I tried this, and in game there wasn't an option to use the adrenaline shot, only examine it. Where and what would I add a use function?

2 hours ago, NeddoFreddo said:

This is my code so far:

Thanks in advance.

--modmain.lua

AddComponentPostInit("healer", function(self)
	local oldheal = self.Heal
	function self:Heal(target)
		if target.components.health then
			if self.onheal then
				self.onheal(self.inst, target, self.health)
			end
			oldheal(self, target)
		end
	end
end)

--healeritem.lua

inst.components.healer.onheal = function(inst, consumer, hpgain)
	if consumer.components.sanity then
		consumer.components.sanity:DoDelta(5)--give 5 sanity on consuming
	end
	consumer.components.locomotor:SetExternalSpeedMultiplier(inst.prefab, "consumed_"..inst.prefab, 1.5)--1.5 is the multiplier
	consumer:DoTaskInTime(TUNING.TOTAL_DAY_TIME, function()--TUNING.TOTAL_DAY_TIME is the duration of the speedboost(which is 1 day)
		consumer.components.locomotor:RemoveExternalSpeedMultiplier(inst.prefab, "consumed_"..inst.prefab)
	end)
end)

Haven't tried it but it should work..

39 minutes ago, Aquaterion said:

--modmain.lua

if self.onheal then
				self.onheal(self.inst, target, self.health)
			end
			oldheal(self, target)
		end
	end
end)

--healeritem.lua

consumer.components.sanity:DoDelta(5)--give 5 sanity on consuming
	end
	consumer.components.locomotor:SetExternalSpeedMultiplier(inst.prefab, "consumed_"..inst.prefab, 1.5)--1.5 is the multiplier
	consumer:DoTaskInTime(TUNING.TOTAL_DAY_TIME, function()--TUNING.TOTAL_DAY_TIME is the duration of the speedboost(which is 1 day)
		consumer.components.locomotor:RemoveExternalSpeedMultiplier(inst.prefab, "consumed_"..inst.prefab)
	end)
end)

Haven't tried it but it should work..

Thanks a ton, but when I loaded the game, the game crashed, without a crash notice. Log:

log.txt

5 minutes ago, NeddoFreddo said:

Thanks a ton, but when I loaded the game, the game crashed, without a crash notice. Log:

log.txt

Apparently its an error in line 52? Not sure which one that is tho Remove the last ) at the end

Edited by Aquaterion

3 minutes ago, Aquaterion said:

Apparently its an error in line 52? Not sure which one that is tho

Line 52 of the item.lua is simply

end)

so it's probably not that. Line 52 of modmain is

local actions = _GRCA(self, target_ent, position)

but that's part of a completely different component of the mod. Maybe the two things are conflicting?

The whole paragraph that line 52 is in (item.lua) is

consumer.components.sanity:DoDelta(-1)--take 1 sanity away
	end
	end)
end)

Line 52 is the end at the very bottom.

Line 52 of the item.lua is simply

end)

so it's probably not that. Line 52 of modmain is

local actions = _GRCA(self, target_ent, position)

but that's part of a completely different component of the mod. Maybe the two things are conflicting?

The whole paragraph that line 52 is in (item.lua) is

end
	end)
end)

Line 52 is the end at the very bottom.

yea remove the ) at the last "end)"

9 minutes ago, Aquaterion said:

yea remove the ) at the last "end)"

Still crashes. I also tried

end
	end
end)

but to no avail. Log:

It seems I could not attach the log, due to error -200. (?)

Still crashes. I also tried

end
	end
end)

but to no avail. Log:

It seems I could not attach the log, due to error -200. (?)

you removed the wrong ), i said last 1, not the 1 before the last, if you know what i mean

you removed the wrong ), i said last 1, not the 1 before the last, if you know what i mean

Uhh, I also tried what you said;

end
	end)
end

But it didn't work.Or do you mean;

end)
	end)
end

Uhh, I also tried what you said;

end
	end)
end

But it didn't work.Or do you mean;

end)
	end)
end

the first 1 is fine, what's the crash?

the first 1 is fine, what's the crash?

It's a crash that doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it's pretty annoying. Basically, I enable the mod, an it goes to the main menu of DS. I can't click anything, however the exit button looks as though it's being clicked. I am forced to force-close DS (via Task Manager) an next time the game gets started up the mod is disabled. Hopefully, I can attach the log this time. :p

EDIT: Noop, still not working. :(

Okay, I'll just paste the text:

Spoiler

Starting up
Don't Starve: 172748 WIN32_STEAM
Build Date: 2016-04-06_13-50-40
THREAD - started 'GAClient' (4652)
HttpClient::ClientThread::Main()
SteamApps()->BIsSubscribedApp( 282470 ) -- Subscribed!
SteamApps()->BIsDlcInstalled( 282470 ) -- Installed!
SteamApps()->BIsSubscribedApp( 393010 ) -- Subscribed!
SteamApps()->BIsDlcInstalled( 393010 ) -- Installed!
cGame::InitializeOnMainThread
WindowManager::Initialize
RestoreWindowPosition
   Saved Client Pos (0 x 29)
   Adjusted Window Pos (-9 x -9)
EnsureWindowOnScreen
   All good.
GLInfo
~~~~~~
GL_VENDOR: Google Inc.
GL_RENDERER: ANGLE (Intel(R) HD Graphics Family)
GL_VERSION: OpenGL ES 2.0 (ANGLE 1.0.0.2249)
GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.00 (ANGLE 1.0.0.2249)
THREAD - started 'WindowsInputManager' (5528)
OpenGL extensions (19, 19):
GL_ANGLE_depth_texture
GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_blit
GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_multisample
GL_ANGLE_instanced_arrays
GL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_order
GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3
GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5
GL_ANGLE_texture_usage
GL_ANGLE_translated_shader_source
GL_EXT_read_format_bgra
GL_EXT_robustness
GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1
GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888
GL_EXT_texture_storage
GL_OES_get_program_binary
GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil
GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8
GL_OES_standard_derivatives
GL_OES_texture_npot
GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE = 8192
GL_MAX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS = 16
GL_MAX_RENDERBUFFER_SIZE = 8192
GL_MAX_VIEWPORT_DIMS = 8192, 8192
GL_MAX_VARYING_VECTORS = 10
GL_MAX_VERTEX_ATTRIBS = 16
GL_MAX_VERTEX_UNIFORM_VECTORS = 254
GL_MAX_VERTEX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS = 4
GL_MAX_FRAGMENT_UNIFORM_VECTORS = 221
4 compressed texture formats
texture format 0x83f0
texture format 0x83f1
texture format 0x83f2
texture format 0x83f3
cDontStarveGame::DoGameSpecificInitialize()
cGame::StartPlaying
LOADING LUA
DoLuaFile scripts/main.lua
DoLuaFile loading buffer scripts/main.lua
scripts/main.lua(165,1) running main.lua

scripts/modindex.lua(321,1) loaded modindex    
scripts/modindex.lua(75,1) ModIndex: Beginning normal load sequence.

scripts/modindex.lua(249,1) WARNING loading modinfo.lua: Iced Tea does not specify if it is compatible with the base game. It may not work properly.    
scripts/modindex.lua(252,1) WARNING loading modinfo.lua: Iced Tea does not specify if it is compatible with Reign of Giants. It may not work properly.    
scripts/modindex.lua(238,1) Error loading mod: Pig Character (The Pig)!
 api_version for Pig Character is in the future, please set to the current version. (api_version is version 10, game is version 6.)

scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_Webster the Demolistionist    
scripts/mods.lua(179,1) Loading mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)    
scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_Wilfred the Musician    
scripts/mods.lua(179,1) Loading mod: Wilfred the Musician    
scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_workshop-180843799    
scripts/mods.lua(179,1) Loading mod: workshop-180843799 (Always On Status)    
scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_workshop-456082189    
scripts/mods.lua(179,1) Loading mod: workshop-456082189 (Health Info)    
scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_workshop-565379372    
scripts/mods.lua(179,1) Loading mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)    
scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_workshop-569008953    
scripts/mods.lua(179,1) Loading mod: workshop-569008953 (Craftable Bottles)    
scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_workshop-571751170    
scripts/mods.lua(179,1) Loading mod: workshop-571751170 (Extra Slots)    
scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_workshop-579513934    
scripts/mods.lua(179,1) Loading mod: workshop-579513934 ([DS] Too many Item)    
scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_workshop-686212596    
scripts/mods.lua(179,1) Loading mod: workshop-686212596 (Volcano Alert)    
scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_workshop-692094647    
scripts/mods.lua(179,1) Loading mod: workshop-692094647 (egg pain queuer)    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-180843799 (Always On Status)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: workshop-180843799 (Always On Status)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-180843799 (Always On Status)    Loading modmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-569008953 (Craftable Bottles)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: workshop-569008953 (Craftable Bottles)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-569008953 (Craftable Bottles)    Loading modmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)    Loading modmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-579513934 ([DS] Too many Item)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: workshop-579513934 ([DS] Too many Item)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-579513934 ([DS] Too many Item)    Loading modmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-686212596 (Volcano Alert)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: workshop-686212596 (Volcano Alert)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-686212596 (Volcano Alert)    Loading modmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)    Loading modmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(132,1) modimport: ../mods/workshop-565379372/strings.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(132,1) modimport: ../mods/workshop-565379372/dolls.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-692094647 (egg pain queuer)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: workshop-692094647 (egg pain queuer)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-692094647 (egg pain queuer)    Loading modmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: Wilfred the Musician    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: Wilfred the Musician      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: Wilfred the Musician    Loading modmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-571751170 (Extra Slots)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: workshop-571751170 (Extra Slots)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-571751170 (Extra Slots)    Loading modmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-456082189 (Health Info)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: workshop-456082189 (Health Info)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-456082189 (Health Info)    Loading modmain.lua    
LOADING LUA SUCCESS
scripts/playerdeaths.lua(79,1) PlayerDeaths loaded morgue    4717    
scripts/playerprofile.lua(508,1) loaded profile    
scripts/playerprofile.lua(572,1) bloom_enabled    false    
DEVICE CAP 1465468661
scripts/saveindex.lua(119,1) loaded saveindex    
scripts/gamelogic.lua(1390,1) OnFilesLoaded()    
scripts/gamelogic.lua(1379,1) OnUpdatePurchaseStateComplete    
scripts/gamelogic.lua(127,1)     Unload BE    
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb4e674c6 (hawaiianshirt)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x303bfdce (axe)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x92ccc001 (coldfirepit)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x21e04429 (coldfirepit_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xce5a342e (firesuppressor)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xbbba0ebc (firesuppressor_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe2bfa46 (tophat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x9a6718eb (resurrectionstatue)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x6b0c64bf (resurrectionstatue_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xdfb37276 (telestaff)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcd7669e5 (nightsword)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3f6c9ebb (diviningrod)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xefa57cea (bandage)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xde4bc7e7 (wall_hay_item)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe51acd32 (lightning_rod)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x947bfcb8 (lightning_rod_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb1fa364d (pickaxe)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x34fb4f82 (pitchfork)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3f5176c5 (firepit)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x8a462465 (firepit_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3d4d1dc6 (bedroll_straw)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xadfdb7ae (armor_sanity)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x9a66a945 (fabric)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x76d26529 (bugnet)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x5ce426c4 (blowdart_fire)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1c48b877 (campfire)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xdfe3a33 (campfire_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xeb646050 (icehat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x4740cff7 (tent)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb4d742b3 (tent_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x10473739 (spear)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x8d44bbad (cookpot)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x30d2f57d (cookpot_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa1e54a85 (goldenaxe)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe6af29d2 (compass)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3ccdbe75 (icestaff)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x68ba7101 (researchlab3)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd6985329 (researchlab3_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xca16846d (boards)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xfa14dec6 (birdtrap)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x7c11af2 (treasurechest)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd411bef8 (treasurechest_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xef21c9f2 (rope)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb981ecda (fast_farmplot)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x6c77c310 (fast_farmplot_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf4eb0943 (shovel)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xbcfca634 (strawhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x761a1799 (gunpowder)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1cd9e60e (razor)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2e264dbc (blowdart_pipe)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xbc429ef3 (bushhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xfb180669 (blowdart_sleep)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x6f21e747 (piggyback)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd8067599 (beehat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x4d9a964d (trap)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xec43b9f4 (sewing_kit)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x85181f7c (minerhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x15220700 (backpack)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x68370bd6 (trap_teeth)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x8bbc7f55 (beemine)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd5201c09 (beebox)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x753b7621 (beebox_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb918c5fd (fishingrod)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x86860bc2 (boomerang)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x80cb1e18 (featherhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x5a59f5cc (goldenshovel)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2f0f89cb (reflectivevest)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc4101586 (hammer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x4685284 (umbrella)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xda1f7edf (winterometer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x955229cb (winterometer_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x111db7ae (footballhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xacbea762 (fertilizer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3949a42 (meatrack)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x56340ba8 (meatrack_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x6dda899f (watermelonhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xbea16a01 (hambat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xfbaefa0e (rainometer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xeea990dc (rainometer_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x94cf6c04 (goldenpickaxe)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3cb06493 (healingsalve)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x41ba89b5 (nightmarefuel)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd3c23856 (goldnugget)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x75370b6 (papyrus)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcceee6c3 (cutstone)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x89c20b1b (telebase)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x868a468f (telebase_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x7f2d088c (armorwood)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe5936c6a (firestaff)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x9d92cce (purpleamulet)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x378bda50 (wall_wood_item)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc3bf310c (blueamulet)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x739fbe3c (homesign)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x33fdbd2e (homesign_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe87e06c0 (icebox)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf2bd1baa (icebox_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x62a5e7fe (nightlight)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x185806ec (nightlight_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb6201ac9 (onemanband)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf0330963 (panflute)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcba65752 (amulet)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x38967bb2 (researchlab)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x77e9ae38 (researchlab_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcad92460 (flowerhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1eee0485 (transistor)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x22ec3802 (wall_stone_item)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x8d60ee3a (coldfire)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe72d29b0 (coldfire_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x263bc4d5 (slow_farmplot)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x321f7255 (slow_farmplot_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x68ba7100 (researchlab2)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3386a16a (researchlab2_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2c158f7c (torch)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2ae7e3b3 (purplegem)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x265d1455 (turf_woodfloor)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xdac7fbf5 (birdcage)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe1f9b335 (birdcage_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xdb20fa95 (heatrock)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc78d9876 (siestahut)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb22fa874 (siestahut_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x4374c56c (yellowstaff)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x36768a92 (orangestaff)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x8cc766ef (pumpkin_lantern)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xfdcabd86 (earmuffshat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x46094f1b (beefalohat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x9a99c7b7 (armorgrass)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xaf34ecc0 (trunkvest_winter)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xec9c9d00 (shipwrecked_entrance)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe5b1756a (shipwrecked_entrance_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x47611d71 (sweatervest)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x875750ea (turf_road)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1daa5ab7 (turf_carpetfloor)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2ca456a0 (orangeamulet)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcda99af6 (winterhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf8e41fa9 (bedroll_furry)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x37c31aa6 (lantern)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x7fcb037d (greenstaff)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3edae42e (multitool_axe_pickaxe)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3c935451 (eyeturret_item)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xdf13a0c1 (ruins_bat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcf1626 (rabbithouse)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1aa31ec4 (rabbithouse_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe474f23c (armormarble)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1541c9cc (armorruins)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa8b25abc (wall_ruins_item)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe16c07d0 (ruinshat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x19c004b2 (pighouse)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x469fe538 (pighouse_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb1591875 (greenamulet)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1153dbb9 (pottedfern)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf2102a71 (pottedfern_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x68ba7102 (researchlab4)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x79aa04e8 (researchlab4_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x7f46d7c0 (batbat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe5071541 (nightmare_timepiece)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2e54b535 (cane)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x21bf03b1 (thulecite)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x539e9e8a (trunkvest_summer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe8f381a1 (turf_checkerfloor)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xda17c8e8 (armorslurper)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x9a0ed246 (yellowamulet)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3ede96f8 (nightstick)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x651e3e9e (eyebrellahat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x39311b4d (grass_umbrella)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd2c60301 (dragonflychest)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa72c4129 (dragonflychest_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd3671c87 (rainhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa6b98890 (beargervest)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x8a2d55ba (catcoonhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x4116c653 (raincoat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x7fceff10 (featherfan)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xff7a976 (staff_tornado)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc22935e4 (icepack)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x4058bc0 (molehat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1c42203 (bell)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x4aeb6641 (armordragonfly)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x14e47079 (turf_snakeskinfloor)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xca1efe0f (sandbagsmall_item)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xfef6177c (seatrap)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x31c5155c (cargoboat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc36de0e (cargoboat_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x30d2b33d (primeapebarrel)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x807939ed (primeapebarrel_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x9a4001b3 (sand_castle)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3f43364e (sandcastle_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2a492c1d (aerodynamichat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x9a81add (buoy)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x95f72a4d (buoy_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x621669c0 (messagebottleempty)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x55b903ec (armorcactus)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb04412f0 (limestone)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa3a1ee36 (wildborehouse)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe66562b4 (wildborehouse_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc1fc7553 (obsidianaxe)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x72436f38 (doydoynest)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x92390532 (doydoynest_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x341774ab (ice)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x15c5371d (armor_snakeskin)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xabf27d93 (brainjellyhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x879e93b8 (palmleaf_hut)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x71f5c0b2 (palmleaf_hut_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa125dcf0 (wind_conch)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x76466fb2 (oxhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x5097886f (tropicalfan)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x60fc588a (chiminea)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3bf2cb60 (chiminea_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcfd45dd4 (feathersail)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe832ee7d (raft)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x897caead (raft_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x33a7f0a1 (lograft)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcca82b89 (lograft_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x7ca101d3 (dragoonden)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x6db191d7 (dragoonden_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x5e849cb (clothsail)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x5956e2a2 (piratehat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1b91a956 (blowdart_poison)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x68c8d9d7 (captainhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x811c1db3 (palmleaf_umbrella)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x703741a0 (bottlelantern)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x70660d69 (boatrepairkit)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc8123fa5 (seasack)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc2924a42 (gashat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x79ad5092 (monkeyball)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1a6c6f45 (blubbersuit)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd74b6154 (goldenmachete)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xadce2aa0 (armorseashell)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe649db6f (armouredboat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc87cc93b (armouredboat_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe2fc99b0 (ironwind)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3b08494a (obsidianfirepit)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x69102aa0 (obsidianfirepit_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe55c027f (piratihatitator)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x6c19fe2b (piratihatitator_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x8d14c757 (cutlass)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x144395a5 (trawlnet)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf20956c9 (double_umbrellahat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe86f4f8f (supertelescope)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xeeb5180e (snakeskinsail)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3e63128a (ox_flute)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc4c93c5d (boatcannon)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa715d03d (boat_torch)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe9ed9582 (sail_stick)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe5b46d47 (obsidiancoconade)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcebbb0da (armorobsidian)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3059686e (volcanostaff)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x29d05021 (spear_obsidian)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x15ad0ae7 (boat_lantern)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x43f6355e (snakeskinhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf02cfe22 (obsidianmachete)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf9183b8a (armor_lifejacket)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x67e2ab44 (armor_windbreaker)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa94020c5 (thatchpack)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf4762b9d (machete)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xae0991e0 (mussel_stick)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x362da119 (icemaker)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3d61cd11 (icemaker_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x474b8c6e (spear_poison)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x310f6e91 (armorlimestone)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x12c13ebb (antivenom)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcfae714a (telescope)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x16bcbff1 (sail)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xbb660aa6 (spear_launcher)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x95e2439a (rowboat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x77133c50 (rowboat_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xbbc2b637 (wall_limestone_item)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa818ae4d (shark_teethhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x21319e8c (coconade)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x33ab6997 (hud)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3364203d (forest)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2e5cb72d (cave)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x7c61e1f5 (shipwrecked)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa552d992 (volcanolevel)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x40b82ff2 (maxwell)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xbddda476 (fire)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1078732c (character_fire)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x427b5b39 (shatter)
scripts/gamelogic.lua(130,1)     Unload BE done    
scripts/dlcsupport.lua(26,1) Load scripts/DLC001_prefab_files    
scripts/dlcsupport.lua(26,1) Load scripts/DLC002_prefab_files    
scripts/mods.lua(296,1) Mod: workshop-180843799 (Always On Status)    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: workshop-180843799 (Always On Status)      Registering default mod prefab    
scripts/mods.lua(296,1) Mod: workshop-569008953 (Craftable Bottles)    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: workshop-569008953 (Craftable Bottles)      Registering default mod prefab    
scripts/mods.lua(296,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/webster    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)        webster    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/grenade    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)        grenade    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/grenadecluster    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)        grenadecluster    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/firebomb    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)        firebomb    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/sledgehammer    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)        sledgehammer    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)      Registering default mod prefab    
scripts/mods.lua(296,1) Mod: workshop-579513934 ([DS] Too many Item)    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: workshop-579513934 ([DS] Too many Item)      Registering default mod prefab    
scripts/mods.lua(296,1) Mod: workshop-686212596 (Volcano Alert)    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: workshop-686212596 (Volcano Alert)      Registering default mod prefab    
scripts/mods.lua(296,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/makedolls    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_lightninggoat    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_mossling    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_catcoon    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_bearger    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_dragonfly    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_deciduoustree    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_moose    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_mole    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_warg    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_buzzard    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_glommer    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_beefalo    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_slurper    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_ghost    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_crow    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_chester    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_spider_hider    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_bat    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_pigguard    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_perd    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_sunken_boat_bird    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_spider    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_walrus    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_bee    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_deerclops    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_hound    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_slurtle    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_shadowskittish    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_robin    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_werepig    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_terrorbeak    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_worm    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_knight    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_hambat    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_merm    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_spider_warrior    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_snurtle    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_bishop    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_penguin    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_frog    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_pigman    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_spider_spitter    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_minotaur    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_tallbird    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_rook    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_rocky    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_krampus    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_robin_winter    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_mandrake    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_leif    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_pigking    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_butterfly    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_monkey    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_spider_dropper    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_rabbit    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_koalefant_summer    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_crawlinghorror    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_lureplant    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_koalefant_winter    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_spiderqueen    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_bunnyman    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/dollplacers    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_rabbit_placer    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_catcoon_placer    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)      Registering default mod prefab    
scripts/mods.lua(296,1) Mod: workshop-692094647 (egg pain queuer)    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: workshop-692094647 (egg pain queuer)      Registering default mod prefab    
scripts/mods.lua(296,1) Mod: Wilfred the Musician    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Wilfred the Musician      Registering prefab file: prefabs/wilfred    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Wilfred the Musician        wilfred    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Wilfred the Musician      Registering prefab file: prefabs/violin    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Wilfred the Musician        violin    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Wilfred the Musician      Registering prefab file: prefabs/violin_anim    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Wilfred the Musician        violin_anim    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Wilfred the Musician      Registering prefab file: prefabs/wand    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Wilfred the Musician        wand    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: Wilfred the Musician      Registering default mod prefab    
scripts/mods.lua(296,1) Mod: workshop-571751170 (Extra Slots)    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: workshop-571751170 (Extra Slots)      Registering default mod prefab    
scripts/mods.lua(296,1) Mod: workshop-456082189 (Health Info)    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: workshop-456082189 (Health Info)      Registering default mod prefab    
scripts/gamelogic.lua(142,1)     Load FE    
scripts/gamelogic.lua(146,1)     Load FE: done    
SimLuaProxy::QueryServer()
scripts/modindex.lua(85,1) ModIndex: Load sequence finished successfully.

Reset() returning
QueryServerComplete no callback
HttpClientWriteCallback (0x06C95801, 1, 1272, 0x06EBF650)
HttpClientWriteCallback READ 1272 (1272 total)
scripts/modindex.lua(249,1) WARNING loading modinfo.lua: Iced Tea does not specify if it is compatible with the base game. It may not work properly.    
scripts/modindex.lua(252,1) WARNING loading modinfo.lua: Iced Tea does not specify if it is compatible with Reign of Giants. It may not work properly.    
 api_version for Pig Character is in the future, please set to the current version. (api_version is version 10, game is version 6.)

GetCachedUGCCount 0
EnumerateUserSubscribedFiles(0)
OnEnumerateUserSubscribedFilesResult 
   EResult 1, results 36/36
Enum complete. Found 36 mods.
DeleteUnsubscribedFiles [../mods]
FindDirectoriesMatching [../mods/workshop-*]
GetPublishedFileDetails(0)
Getting mod details...
OnPublishedFileDetailsResult 
   EResult 1, 440896442
   245850, 219740, [Realistic Regeneration], 545278340098345819, 541900289049909568, 76561198000243368, 1431303764, 1431715512, 0, 0, [character,utility,tweak,Other,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.01], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 38599, 33222, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-440896442    
scripts/mods.lua(21,1) table: 0AA87850    
GetPublishedFileDetails(1)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 456082189
   245850, 219740, [Health Info], 362902762342902823, 27366287301149683, 76561198025486794, 1433578344, 1450879401, 0, 0, [character,utility,Creature,Interface,Other,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:2.0.3,server_admin], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 15481, 68108, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-456082189    
GetPublishedFileDetails(2)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 356015703
   245850, 219740, [Lil Timmy Character], 52120234394308677, 52120234394360840, 76561198051369513, 1418556751, 1418691966, 0, 0, [character,item,Scenario,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.04], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 313883, 565635, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-356015703    
GetPublishedFileDetails(3)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 361213674
   245850, 219740, [Extended Sample Character], 534020142367728634, 53247136952638513, 76561198067527994, 1419367686, 1432460153, 0, 0, [character,Tutorial,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.0.4], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 1579595, 519043, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-361213674    
GetPublishedFileDetails(4)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 228179361
   245850, 219740, [Fabulous Maxwell], 612791117478466020, 612791117478468136, 76561198025944866, 1392445420, 1392445420, 0, 0, [character], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 1560672, 1258500, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-228179361    
GetPublishedFileDetails(5)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 276759235
   245850, 219740, [Wesna the Lost Student [Version 0.8.2]], 576773731428287969, 576773731421964790, 76561198082586199, 1403829183, 1403829183, 0, 0, [pet,character,item,utility,environment,Art,tweak,Other,Reign of Giants Compatible], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 3025404, 845551, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-276759235    
GetPublishedFileDetails(6)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 344728680
   245850, 219740, [Wonnie Wames Wio  V 1.4], 540762067256578340, 537381259034900915, 76561198013264415, 1416582306, 1420554450, 0, 0, [character,item,Creature,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.6], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 14585409, 440337, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-344728680    
GetPublishedFileDetails(7)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 246161031
   245850, 219740, [Markiplier and Friends v2.0.03 Friendship is Survival], 534016903778722506, 534015537647316153, 76561197971903310, 1396735614, 1429570675, 0, 0, [character,version:2.0.03], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 47016674, 6613067, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-246161031    
GetPublishedFileDetails(8)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 430220399
   245850, 219740, [Throwable Spears], 307738934706264305, 532891538399685479, 76561198004707106, 1429730073, 1455778995, 0, 0, [item,tweak,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.7sw], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 16667, 113596, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-430220399    
GetPublishedFileDetails(9)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 234847384
   245850, 219740, [Jukebox], 269463394070328134, 598156418791752833, 76561197990956594, 1393980472, 1460914230, 0, 0, [item,Reign of Giants Compatible,Shipwrecked Compatible,version:2.1], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 52433, 90380, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-234847384    
GetPublishedFileDetails(10)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 393480743
   245850, 219740, [Willrick, The Plague Doctor], 630853358503925787, 528381602058227878, 76561197997394368, 1424059668, 1437943088, 0, 0, [character,version:1.5.0], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 1885011, 217833, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-393480743    
GetPublishedFileDetails(11)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 452795001
   245850, 219740, [Wezla The Inventor and Bibbit], 1459517378068350125, 1459517378068350639, 76561198087948660, 1433091288, 1439929348, 0, 0, [pet,character,item,Creature,Art,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.35], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 12339486, 123242, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-452795001    
GetPublishedFileDetails(12)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 516929231
   245850, 219740, [Kaji], 392171335661741220, 419188589616861775, 76561198040829603, 1442068778, 1446261717, 0, 0, [character,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.1], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 4550604, 382477, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-516929231    
GetPublishedFileDetails(13)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 356464571
   245850, 219740, [Warfarin - The Lost Urchin], 498017185273612711, 47616634745934033, 76561198025944866, 1418614092, 1457068845, 0, 0, [character,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:4.03], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 10319697, 328997, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-356464571    
GetPublishedFileDetails(14)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 544563348
   245850, 219740, [Unofficial "Don't Starve"-Themed Animated Cursor Pack], 393297235566316277, 393297235566213843, 76561198063547500, 1446212864, 1446215061, 0, 0, [Interface,Art,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.1.3], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 36119, 73952, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-544563348    
GetPublishedFileDetails(15)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 512696813
   245850, 219740, [Scout for DS], 617347345580856553, 617346972284154984, 76561198089875755, 1441453916, 1442675698, 0, 0, [character,item,utility,Art,Other,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.5.6], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 159669, 609535, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-512696813    
GetPublishedFileDetails(16)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 180843799
   245850, 219740, [(abandoned) Always On Status], 355022414046422144, 391050074850687966, 76561198036753251, 1379951219, 1451943908, 0, 0, [Interface,version:8.4], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 18525, 34711, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-180843799    
GetPublishedFileDetails(17)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 571751170
   245850, 219740, [Extra Slots (Shipwrecked)], 305488747313135225, 387671104592789186, 76561198023676128, 1449611101, 1457408741, 0, 0, [character,item,Interface,tweak,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:0.06], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 16016, 21121, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-571751170    
GetPublishedFileDetails(18)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 570072281
   245850, 219740, [Carnassial Teeth], 607226305922725546, 640998583817499006, 76561198051415780, 1449407922, 1454092885, 0, 0, [tweak,Tutorial,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.2.0], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 10812, 12830, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-570072281    
GetPublishedFileDetails(19)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 569008953
   245850, 219740, [[OBSOLETE]Craftable Bottles], 575696032787727438, 575696032787727585, 76561198051983832, 1449307806, 1449307806, 0, 0, [item,tweak,version:1.0], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 3784, 7506, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-569008953    
GetPublishedFileDetails(20)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 293230292
   245850, 219740, [Chocolate +], 359527686141220262, 359525594131987151, 76561198062720007, 1406671296, 1453550414, 0, 0, [item,Art,worldgen,Other,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:4.8.1], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 232133, 297521, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-293230292    
GetPublishedFileDetails(21)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 575092269
   245850, 219740, [<default>'s item pack [DS/RoG/SW]], 365157932082920004, 401182272576007159, 76561198065732948, 1450036677, 1454227827, 0, 0, [item,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:3.2], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 1762147, 37241, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-575092269    
GetPublishedFileDetails(22)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 402297536
   245850, 219740, [Feats of the World (Achievements)], 1467398677404759093, 32987454210289947, 76561198004849051, 1425437646, 1439660289, 0, 0, [item,Interface,tweak,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.4], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 22513, 22985, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-402297536    
GetPublishedFileDetails(23)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 579513934
   245850, 219740, [[DS] Too many Item +], 577949100157329664, 577949100157108938, 76561198091006872, 1450590033, 1450594638, 0, 0, [item,utility,environment,Interface,tweak,Other,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.1], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 1198223, 115665, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-579513934    
GetPublishedFileDetails(24)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 615306421
   245850, 219740, [(un) R E A L Combat v0.9 [DS RoG SW]], 547554401661134656, 547554238862489897, 76561198094270300, 1454533540, 1454935415, 0, 0, [item,Creature,Scenario,Other,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:0.003], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 4119133, 659212, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-615306421    
GetPublishedFileDetails(25)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 511422938
   245850, 219740, [Scythe], 280722393123968067, 365154562156716078, 76561198234234404, 1441272399, 1460621840, 0, 0, [item,Reign of Giants Compatible,Shipwrecked Compatible,version:2.0.3], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 63457, 75678, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-511422938    
GetPublishedFileDetails(26)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 565379372
   245850, 219740, [Cute Survival Plushies], 499147520057406429, 640997663697178855, 76561198051415780, 1448830629, 1461416633, 0, 0, [Art,item,Reign of Giants Compatible,utility,version:1.8], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 2030275, 7849, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-565379372    
GetPublishedFileDetails(27)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 377073296
   245850, 219740, [The Medic], 279597038229498587, 404559246942179680, 76561198129896255, 1421563753, 1461548974, 0, 0, [Art,character,Reign of Giants Compatible,Shipwrecked Compatible,version:5.0.0], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 2199674, 725923, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-377073296    
GetPublishedFileDetails(28)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 629942769
   245850, 219740, [Shipwrecked PLUS], 295357100718041766, 295357100718043164, 76561198041877379, 1456098229, 1458934374, 0, 0, [Art,Creature,environment,item,Other,tweak,version:3,worldgen], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 2728697, 241372, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-629942769    
GetPublishedFileDetails(29)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 659976111
   245850, 219740, [Mandrake Tree[DS][SW]], 263834439539999161, 271713845570001784, 76561198262203825, 1459884149, 1461685960, 0, 0, [Art,environment,item,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.1.4], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 671907, 438404, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-659976111    
GetPublishedFileDetails(30)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 183863778
   245850, 219740, [Mr. Mundy the Sniper (Reign of Giants)], 276221328452460655, 276219973936923571, 76561198041663348, 1381027130, 1463504995, 0, 0, [character,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:2.8], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 802580, 105866, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-183863778    
GetPublishedFileDetails(31)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 686212596
   245850, 219740, [Volcano Alert], 447358114686719289, 447358114686719509, 76561197966003616, 1463481366, 1463481366, 0, 0, [utility,environment,Interface,version:1.0,Other,Shipwrecked Compatible], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 78775, 9049, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-686212596    
GetPublishedFileDetails(32)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 535506448
   245850, 219740, [Vasa Mundus], 639867885553223751, 639867885553229967, 76561198051415780, 1444919820, 1444919820, 0, 0, [Creature,environment,Art,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:2.0], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 6008941, 3418, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-535506448    
GetPublishedFileDetails(33)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 692094647
   245850, 219740, [egg pain queuer], 489018224640626281, 495772992968328804, 76561198281582215, 1464375186, 1464788057, 0, 0, [Reign of Giants Compatible,Shipwrecked Compatible,utility,version:1.0.7-snapshot], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 121854, 176967, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-692094647    
GetPublishedFileDetails(34)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 445539525
   245850, 219740, [Toph], 427069887427304885, 719793371825965428, 76561198113813562, 1432056437, 1442170896, 0, 0, [character,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.0.2], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 573462, 17502, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-445539525    
GetPublishedFileDetails(35)
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 694375950
   245850, 219740, [Jango Fett [DS][ROG][SW]], 264964143194363280, 271718911516249023, 76561198033523336, 1464661688, 1465081354, 0, 0, [character,Reign of Giants Compatible,Shipwrecked Compatible,version:0.97], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 1083777, 396120, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(19,1) mod_name workshop-694375950    
Mod listing complete.
DownloadPublishedFile(0)
SteamWorkshop::OnError: DownloadPublishedFile attempted to download non-existent mod.
SteamWorkshop::CompleteCallback (failure, DownloadPublishedFile attempted to download non-existent mod.) set
SimLuaProxy::OnUpdateWorkshopModsComplete(failed, DownloadPublishedFile attempted to download non-existent mod.)

scripts/screens/modsscreen.lua(915,1) Reloading Mod Info Prefabs    
scripts/screens/modsscreen.lua(895,1) WARNING: icon paths for mod Iced Tea are not valid. Got icon_atlas="images/modicon.xml" and icon="modicon.tex".
Please ensure that these point to valid files in your mod folder, or else comment out those lines from your modinfo.lua.    
scripts/screens/modsscreen.lua(902,1) Loading Mod Info Prefabs    
scripts/screens/modsscreen.lua(907,1) Unloading Mod Info Prefabs    
QueryStats: { "req":"modrank", "field":"Session.Loads.Mods.list", "fieldop":"unwind", "linkpref":"external", "limit": 20}
../mods/workshop-535506448/vasamundus.tex is 124x124 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
HttpClientWriteCallback (0x06C956C1, 1, 2178, 0x06EBF650)
HttpClientWriteCallback READ 2178 (2178 total)
scripts/mods.lua(331,1) unloading prefabs for mod MOD_workshop-180843799    
scripts/mods.lua(331,1) unloading prefabs for mod MOD_workshop-569008953    
scripts/mods.lua(331,1) unloading prefabs for mod MOD_Webster the Demolistionist    
scripts/mods.lua(331,1) unloading prefabs for mod MOD_workshop-579513934    
scripts/mods.lua(331,1) unloading prefabs for mod MOD_workshop-686212596    
scripts/mods.lua(331,1) unloading prefabs for mod MOD_workshop-565379372    
scripts/mods.lua(331,1) unloading prefabs for mod MOD_workshop-692094647    
scripts/mods.lua(331,1) unloading prefabs for mod MOD_Wilfred the Musician    
scripts/mods.lua(331,1) unloading prefabs for mod MOD_workshop-571751170    
scripts/mods.lua(331,1) unloading prefabs for mod MOD_workshop-456082189    
Collecting garbage...
lua_gc took 0.03 seconds
~SimLuaProxy()
lua_close took 0.04 seconds
ReleaseAll
ReleaseAll Finished
LOADING LUA

scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_Webster the Demolistionist    
scripts/mods.lua(179,1) Loading mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)    
scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_Wilfred the Musician    
scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_Wilight the Duck Mage    
scripts/mods.lua(179,1) Loading mod: Wilight the Duck Mage    
scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_workshop-180843799    
scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_workshop-456082189    
scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_workshop-565379372    
scripts/mods.lua(179,1) Loading mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)    
scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_workshop-569008953    
scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_workshop-571751170    
scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_workshop-579513934    
scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_workshop-686212596    
scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_workshop-692094647    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-180843799 (Always On Status)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: workshop-180843799 (Always On Status)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-180843799 (Always On Status)    Loading modmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)    Loading modmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-569008953 (Craftable Bottles)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: workshop-569008953 (Craftable Bottles)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-569008953 (Craftable Bottles)    Loading modmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-579513934 ([DS] Too many Item)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: workshop-579513934 ([DS] Too many Item)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-579513934 ([DS] Too many Item)    Loading modmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-686212596 (Volcano Alert)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: workshop-686212596 (Volcano Alert)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-686212596 (Volcano Alert)    Loading modmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)    Loading modmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage    Loading modmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: Wilfred the Musician    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: Wilfred the Musician      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-692094647 (egg pain queuer)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: workshop-692094647 (egg pain queuer)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-692094647 (egg pain queuer)    Loading modmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-571751170 (Extra Slots)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: workshop-571751170 (Extra Slots)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-571751170 (Extra Slots)    Loading modmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-456082189 (Health Info)    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: workshop-456082189 (Health Info)      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: workshop-456082189 (Health Info)    Loading modmain.lua    
LOADING LUA SUCCESS
DEVICE CAP 1465468699
scripts/gamelogic.lua(121,1)     FE assets already loaded    
scripts/mods.lua(296,1) Mod: workshop-180843799 (Always On Status)    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: workshop-180843799 (Always On Status)      Registering default mod prefab    
scripts/mods.lua(296,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/webster    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)        webster    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/grenade    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)        grenade    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/grenadecluster    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)        grenadecluster    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/firebomb    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)        firebomb    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/sledgehammer    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)        sledgehammer    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: Webster the Demolistionist (Webster the Demolitionist)      Registering default mod prefab    
scripts/mods.lua(296,1) Mod: workshop-569008953 (Craftable Bottles)    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: workshop-569008953 (Craftable Bottles)      Registering default mod prefab    
scripts/mods.lua(296,1) Mod: workshop-579513934 ([DS] Too many Item)    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: workshop-579513934 ([DS] Too many Item)      Registering default mod prefab    
scripts/mods.lua(296,1) Mod: workshop-686212596 (Volcano Alert)    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: workshop-686212596 (Volcano Alert)      Registering default mod prefab    
scripts/mods.lua(296,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/makedolls    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_lightninggoat    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_mossling    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_catcoon    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_bearger    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_dragonfly    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_deciduoustree    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_moose    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_mole    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_warg    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_buzzard    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_glommer    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_beefalo    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_slurper    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_ghost    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_crow    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_chester    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_spider_hider    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_bat    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_pigguard    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_perd    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_sunken_boat_bird    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_spider    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_walrus    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_bee    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_deerclops    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_hound    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_slurtle    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_shadowskittish    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_robin    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_werepig    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_terrorbeak    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_worm    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_knight    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_hambat    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_merm    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_spider_warrior    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_snurtle    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_bishop    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_penguin    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_frog    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_pigman    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_spider_spitter    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_minotaur    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_tallbird    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_rook    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_rocky    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_krampus    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_robin_winter    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_mandrake    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_leif    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_pigking    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_butterfly    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_monkey    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_spider_dropper    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_rabbit    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_koalefant_summer    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_crawlinghorror    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_lureplant    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_koalefant_winter    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_spiderqueen    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_bunnyman    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)      Registering prefab file: prefabs/dollplacers    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_rabbit_placer    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)        doll_catcoon_placer    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: workshop-565379372 (Cute Survival Plushies)      Registering default mod prefab    
scripts/mods.lua(296,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage      Registering prefab file: prefabs/wilight    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage        wilight    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage      Registering prefab file: prefabs/healthpotion    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage        healthpotion    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage      Registering prefab file: prefabs/adrenaline    
scripts/mods.lua(44,1) error calling LoadPrefabFile in mod Wilight the Duck Mage: 
...Wilight the Duck Mage/scripts/prefabs/adrenaline.lua:44: variable 'inst' is not declared
LUA ERROR stack traceback:
        =[C] in function 'error'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/strict.lua(23,1)
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/Wilight the Duck Mage/scripts/prefabs/adrenaline.lua(44,1) in function 'fn'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mainfunctions.lua(76,1)
        =(tail call) ?
        =[C] in function 'xpcall'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mods.lua(42,1)
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mods.lua(303,1) in function 'RegisterPrefabs'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(125,1) in function 'LoadAssets'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1371,1) in function 'DoResetAction'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1386,1) in function 'complete_callback'
        =[C] in function 'GetPersistentString'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/saveindex.lua(111,1) in function 'Load'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1407,1) in function 'callback'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/playerprofile.lua(602,1) in function 'Set'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/playerprofile.lua(486,1)
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/playerprofile.lua(484,1) in function 'Load'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1406,1) in main chunk
        =[C] in function 'require'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mainfunctions.lua(657,1)    
scripts/mods.lua(253,1) Disabling Wilight the Duck Mage because it had an error.    
scripts/frontend.lua(723,1) SCRIPT ERROR! Showing error screen    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage      Registering prefab file: prefabs/spiderpotion    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage        spiderpotion    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage      Registering prefab file: prefabs/nightmarepotion    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage        nightmarepotion    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage      Registering default mod prefab    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Wilfred the Musician      Registering prefab file: prefabs/wilfred    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Wilfred the Musician      Registering prefab file: prefabs/violin    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Wilfred the Musician      Registering prefab file: prefabs/violin_anim    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Wilfred the Musician      Registering prefab file: prefabs/wand    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: Wilfred the Musician      Registering default mod prefab    
scripts/mods.lua(296,1) Mod: workshop-692094647 (egg pain queuer)    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: workshop-692094647 (egg pain queuer)      Registering default mod prefab    
scripts/mods.lua(296,1) Mod: workshop-571751170 (Extra Slots)    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: workshop-571751170 (Extra Slots)      Registering default mod prefab    
scripts/mods.lua(296,1) Mod: workshop-456082189 (Health Info)    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: workshop-456082189 (Health Info)      Registering default mod prefab    
HttpClientWriteCallback (0x06C95801, 1, 1272, 0x06EBF650)

Reset() returning
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb070dece (flotsam_basegame)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x6170f8be (dropped_net)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xbaa28801 (cononut_halved)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf0533cd6 (area_maxwelllight)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x5577c7d1 (dragonfly_fx)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd0ee4d1c (sandcastle)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3046954f (turf_lavarock)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1901065d (DLC0002)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x5ecdd9bd (landspawner)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x223749c9 (player_common)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x535fab2b (poisonmistparticle)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x5f41a1f4 (brokenwalls)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb92f32f4 (trunk)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc8b38691 (splash_cloud_drop)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x6361dc13 (tropical_fish_cooked)
scripts/mods.lua(331,1) unloading prefabs for mod MOD_Webster the Demolistionist    
scripts/mods.lua(331,1) unloading prefabs for mod MOD_Wilight the Duck Mage    
Collecting garbage...
lua_gc took 0.11 seconds
~SimLuaProxy()
lua_close took 0.09 seconds
Orphaned unnamed resource. This resource must have used Add( resource ) to insert itself into the manager. 
Orphaned unnamed resource. This resource must have used Add( resource ) to insert itself into the manager. 
HttpClient::ClientThread::Main() complete
Shutting down

if self.onheal then
				self.onheal(self.inst.prefab, target, self.health)
			end
			oldheal(self, target)
		end
	end
end)

--healeritem.lua

inst.components.healer.onheal = function(item, consumer, hpgain)
	item = item or "adrenaline"
	end
	consumer.components.locomotor:SetExternalSpeedMultiplier(item, "consumed_"..item, 1.5)--1.5 is the multiplier
		consumer.components.locomotor:RemoveExternalSpeedMultiplier(item, "consumed_"..item)
	end)
end

change them to these, btw it be great if you didn't test ur mod with like 20 other mods runnin

12 minutes ago, Aquaterion said:

change them to these

Okay, I tried it, and it didn't work. I'm not sure why, log:

Spoiler

Starting up
Don't Starve: 172748 WIN32_STEAM
Build Date: 2016-04-06_13-50-40
THREAD - started 'GAClient' (4348)
HttpClient::ClientThread::Main()
SteamApps()->BIsSubscribedApp( 282470 ) -- Subscribed!
SteamApps()->BIsDlcInstalled( 282470 ) -- Installed!
SteamApps()->BIsSubscribedApp( 393010 ) -- Subscribed!
SteamApps()->BIsDlcInstalled( 393010 ) -- Installed!
cGame::InitializeOnMainThread
WindowManager::Initialize
RestoreWindowPosition
   Saved Client Pos (0 x 29)
   Adjusted Window Pos (-9 x -9)
EnsureWindowOnScreen
   All good.
GLInfo
~~~~~~
GL_VENDOR: Google Inc.
GL_RENDERER: ANGLE (Intel(R) HD Graphics Family)
GL_VERSION: OpenGL ES 2.0 (ANGLE 1.0.0.2249)
GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.00 (ANGLE 1.0.0.2249)
THREAD - started 'WindowsInputManager' (7756)
OpenGL extensions (19, 19):
GL_ANGLE_depth_texture
GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_blit
GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_multisample
GL_ANGLE_instanced_arrays
GL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_order
GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3
GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5
GL_ANGLE_texture_usage
GL_ANGLE_translated_shader_source
GL_EXT_read_format_bgra
GL_EXT_robustness
GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1
GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888
GL_EXT_texture_storage
GL_OES_get_program_binary
GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil
GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8
GL_OES_standard_derivatives
GL_OES_texture_npot
GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE = 8192
GL_MAX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS = 16
GL_MAX_RENDERBUFFER_SIZE = 8192
GL_MAX_VIEWPORT_DIMS = 8192, 8192
GL_MAX_VARYING_VECTORS = 10
GL_MAX_VERTEX_ATTRIBS = 16
GL_MAX_VERTEX_UNIFORM_VECTORS = 254
GL_MAX_VERTEX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS = 4
GL_MAX_FRAGMENT_UNIFORM_VECTORS = 221
4 compressed texture formats
texture format 0x83f0
texture format 0x83f1
texture format 0x83f2
texture format 0x83f3
cDontStarveGame::DoGameSpecificInitialize()
LOADING LUA

LOADING LUA SUCCESS
DEVICE CAP 1465470981
scripts/gamelogic.lua(127,1)     Unload BE    
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb4e674c6 (hawaiianshirt)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x303bfdce (axe)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x92ccc001 (coldfirepit)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x21e04429 (coldfirepit_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xce5a342e (firesuppressor)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xbbba0ebc (firesuppressor_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe2bfa46 (tophat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x9a6718eb (resurrectionstatue)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x6b0c64bf (resurrectionstatue_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xdfb37276 (telestaff)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcd7669e5 (nightsword)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3f6c9ebb (diviningrod)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xefa57cea (bandage)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xde4bc7e7 (wall_hay_item)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe51acd32 (lightning_rod)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x947bfcb8 (lightning_rod_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb1fa364d (pickaxe)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x34fb4f82 (pitchfork)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3f5176c5 (firepit)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x8a462465 (firepit_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3d4d1dc6 (bedroll_straw)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xadfdb7ae (armor_sanity)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x9a66a945 (fabric)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x76d26529 (bugnet)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x5ce426c4 (blowdart_fire)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1c48b877 (campfire)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xdfe3a33 (campfire_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xeb646050 (icehat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x4740cff7 (tent)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb4d742b3 (tent_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x10473739 (spear)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x8d44bbad (cookpot)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x30d2f57d (cookpot_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa1e54a85 (goldenaxe)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe6af29d2 (compass)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3ccdbe75 (icestaff)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x68ba7101 (researchlab3)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd6985329 (researchlab3_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xca16846d (boards)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xfa14dec6 (birdtrap)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x7c11af2 (treasurechest)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd411bef8 (treasurechest_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xef21c9f2 (rope)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb981ecda (fast_farmplot)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x6c77c310 (fast_farmplot_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf4eb0943 (shovel)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xbcfca634 (strawhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x761a1799 (gunpowder)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1cd9e60e (razor)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2e264dbc (blowdart_pipe)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xbc429ef3 (bushhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xfb180669 (blowdart_sleep)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x6f21e747 (piggyback)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd8067599 (beehat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x4d9a964d (trap)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xec43b9f4 (sewing_kit)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x85181f7c (minerhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x15220700 (backpack)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x68370bd6 (trap_teeth)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x8bbc7f55 (beemine)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd5201c09 (beebox)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x753b7621 (beebox_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb918c5fd (fishingrod)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x86860bc2 (boomerang)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x80cb1e18 (featherhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x5a59f5cc (goldenshovel)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2f0f89cb (reflectivevest)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc4101586 (hammer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x4685284 (umbrella)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xda1f7edf (winterometer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x955229cb (winterometer_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x111db7ae (footballhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xacbea762 (fertilizer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3949a42 (meatrack)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x56340ba8 (meatrack_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x6dda899f (watermelonhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xbea16a01 (hambat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xfbaefa0e (rainometer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xeea990dc (rainometer_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x94cf6c04 (goldenpickaxe)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3cb06493 (healingsalve)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x41ba89b5 (nightmarefuel)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd3c23856 (goldnugget)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x75370b6 (papyrus)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcceee6c3 (cutstone)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x89c20b1b (telebase)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x868a468f (telebase_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x7f2d088c (armorwood)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe5936c6a (firestaff)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x9d92cce (purpleamulet)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x378bda50 (wall_wood_item)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc3bf310c (blueamulet)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x739fbe3c (homesign)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x33fdbd2e (homesign_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe87e06c0 (icebox)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf2bd1baa (icebox_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x62a5e7fe (nightlight)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x185806ec (nightlight_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb6201ac9 (onemanband)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf0330963 (panflute)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcba65752 (amulet)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x38967bb2 (researchlab)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x77e9ae38 (researchlab_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcad92460 (flowerhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1eee0485 (transistor)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x22ec3802 (wall_stone_item)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x8d60ee3a (coldfire)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe72d29b0 (coldfire_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x263bc4d5 (slow_farmplot)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x321f7255 (slow_farmplot_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x68ba7100 (researchlab2)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3386a16a (researchlab2_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2c158f7c (torch)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2ae7e3b3 (purplegem)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x265d1455 (turf_woodfloor)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xdac7fbf5 (birdcage)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe1f9b335 (birdcage_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xdb20fa95 (heatrock)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc78d9876 (siestahut)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb22fa874 (siestahut_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x4374c56c (yellowstaff)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x36768a92 (orangestaff)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x8cc766ef (pumpkin_lantern)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xfdcabd86 (earmuffshat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x46094f1b (beefalohat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x9a99c7b7 (armorgrass)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xaf34ecc0 (trunkvest_winter)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x47611d71 (sweatervest)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1daa5ab7 (turf_carpetfloor)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2ca456a0 (orangeamulet)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcda99af6 (winterhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf8e41fa9 (bedroll_furry)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x37c31aa6 (lantern)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x7fcb037d (greenstaff)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3edae42e (multitool_axe_pickaxe)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3c935451 (eyeturret_item)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xdf13a0c1 (ruins_bat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcf1626 (rabbithouse)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1aa31ec4 (rabbithouse_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe474f23c (armormarble)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1541c9cc (armorruins)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa8b25abc (wall_ruins_item)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe16c07d0 (ruinshat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x19c004b2 (pighouse)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x469fe538 (pighouse_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb1591875 (greenamulet)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1153dbb9 (pottedfern)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf2102a71 (pottedfern_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x68ba7102 (researchlab4)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x79aa04e8 (researchlab4_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x7f46d7c0 (batbat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe5071541 (nightmare_timepiece)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2e54b535 (cane)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x21bf03b1 (thulecite)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x539e9e8a (trunkvest_summer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe8f381a1 (turf_checkerfloor)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xda17c8e8 (armorslurper)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x9a0ed246 (yellowamulet)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3ede96f8 (nightstick)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x651e3e9e (eyebrellahat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x39311b4d (grass_umbrella)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd2c60301 (dragonflychest)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa72c4129 (dragonflychest_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd3671c87 (rainhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa6b98890 (beargervest)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x8a2d55ba (catcoonhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x4116c653 (raincoat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x7fceff10 (featherfan)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xff7a976 (staff_tornado)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc22935e4 (icepack)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x4058bc0 (molehat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1c42203 (bell)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x4aeb6641 (armordragonfly)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x14e47079 (turf_snakeskinfloor)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xca1efe0f (sandbagsmall_item)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xfef6177c (seatrap)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x31c5155c (cargoboat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc36de0e (cargoboat_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x30d2b33d (primeapebarrel)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x807939ed (primeapebarrel_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x9a4001b3 (sand_castle)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3f43364e (sandcastle_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2a492c1d (aerodynamichat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x9a81add (buoy)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x95f72a4d (buoy_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x621669c0 (messagebottleempty)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x55b903ec (armorcactus)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xb04412f0 (limestone)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa3a1ee36 (wildborehouse)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe66562b4 (wildborehouse_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc1fc7553 (obsidianaxe)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x72436f38 (doydoynest)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x92390532 (doydoynest_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x341774ab (ice)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x15c5371d (armor_snakeskin)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xabf27d93 (brainjellyhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x879e93b8 (palmleaf_hut)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x71f5c0b2 (palmleaf_hut_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa125dcf0 (wind_conch)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x76466fb2 (oxhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x5097886f (tropicalfan)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x60fc588a (chiminea)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3bf2cb60 (chiminea_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcfd45dd4 (feathersail)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe832ee7d (raft)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x897caead (raft_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x33a7f0a1 (lograft)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcca82b89 (lograft_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x7ca101d3 (dragoonden)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x6db191d7 (dragoonden_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x5e849cb (clothsail)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x5956e2a2 (piratehat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1b91a956 (blowdart_poison)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x68c8d9d7 (captainhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x811c1db3 (palmleaf_umbrella)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x703741a0 (bottlelantern)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x70660d69 (boatrepairkit)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc8123fa5 (seasack)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc2924a42 (gashat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x79ad5092 (monkeyball)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1a6c6f45 (blubbersuit)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xd74b6154 (goldenmachete)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xadce2aa0 (armorseashell)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe649db6f (armouredboat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc87cc93b (armouredboat_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe2fc99b0 (ironwind)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3b08494a (obsidianfirepit)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x69102aa0 (obsidianfirepit_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe55c027f (piratihatitator)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x6c19fe2b (piratihatitator_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x8d14c757 (cutlass)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x144395a5 (trawlnet)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf20956c9 (double_umbrellahat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe86f4f8f (supertelescope)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xeeb5180e (snakeskinsail)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3e63128a (ox_flute)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xc4c93c5d (boatcannon)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa715d03d (boat_torch)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe9ed9582 (sail_stick)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xe5b46d47 (obsidiancoconade)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcebbb0da (armorobsidian)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3059686e (volcanostaff)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x29d05021 (spear_obsidian)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x15ad0ae7 (boat_lantern)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x43f6355e (snakeskinhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf02cfe22 (obsidianmachete)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf9183b8a (armor_lifejacket)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x67e2ab44 (armor_windbreaker)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa94020c5 (thatchpack)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xf4762b9d (machete)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xae0991e0 (mussel_stick)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x362da119 (icemaker)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3d61cd11 (icemaker_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x474b8c6e (spear_poison)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x310f6e91 (armorlimestone)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x12c13ebb (antivenom)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xcfae714a (telescope)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x16bcbff1 (sail)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xbb660aa6 (spear_launcher)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x95e2439a (rowboat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x77133c50 (rowboat_placer)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xbbc2b637 (wall_limestone_item)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa818ae4d (shark_teethhat)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x21319e8c (coconade)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x33ab6997 (hud)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x3364203d (forest)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x2e5cb72d (cave)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x7c61e1f5 (shipwrecked)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xa552d992 (volcanolevel)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x40b82ff2 (maxwell)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0xbddda476 (fire)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x1078732c (character_fire)
Could not unload undefined prefab 0x427b5b39 (shatter)
scripts/gamelogic.lua(130,1)     Unload BE done    
scripts/dlcsupport.lua(26,1) Load scripts/DLC001_prefab_files    
scripts/dlcsupport.lua(26,1) Load scripts/DLC002_prefab_files    
scripts/gamelogic.lua(142,1)     Load FE    
scripts/gamelogic.lua(146,1)     Load FE: done    

Reset() returning
QueryServerComplete no callback
HttpClientWriteCallback (0x06BC5801, 1, 1272, 0x06DEFBFC)

GetCachedUGCCount 0
   EResult 1, results 36/36
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 440896442
   245850, 219740, [Realistic Regeneration], 545278340098345819, 541900289049909568, 76561198000243368, 1431303764, 1431715512, 0, 0, [character,utility,tweak,Other,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.01], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 38599, 33222, [], 0
scripts/mods.lua(21,1) table: 0AA91320    
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 456082189
   245850, 219740, [Health Info], 362902762342902823, 27366287301149683, 76561198025486794, 1433578344, 1450879401, 0, 0, [character,utility,Creature,Interface,Other,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:2.0.3,server_admin], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 15481, 68108, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 356015703
   245850, 219740, [Lil Timmy Character], 52120234394308677, 52120234394360840, 76561198051369513, 1418556751, 1418691966, 0, 0, [character,item,Scenario,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.04], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 313883, 565635, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 361213674
   245850, 219740, [Extended Sample Character], 534020142367728634, 53247136952638513, 76561198067527994, 1419367686, 1432460153, 0, 0, [character,Tutorial,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.0.4], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 1579595, 519043, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 228179361
   245850, 219740, [Fabulous Maxwell], 612791117478466020, 612791117478468136, 76561198025944866, 1392445420, 1392445420, 0, 0, [character], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 1560672, 1258500, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 276759235
   245850, 219740, [Wesna the Lost Student [Version 0.8.2]], 576773731428287969, 576773731421964790, 76561198082586199, 1403829183, 1403829183, 0, 0, [pet,character,item,utility,environment,Art,tweak,Other,Reign of Giants Compatible], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 3025404, 845551, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 344728680
   245850, 219740, [Wonnie Wames Wio  V 1.4], 540762067256578340, 537381259034900915, 76561198013264415, 1416582306, 1420554450, 0, 0, [character,item,Creature,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.6], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 14585409, 440337, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 246161031
   245850, 219740, [Markiplier and Friends v2.0.03 Friendship is Survival], 534016903778722506, 534015537647316153, 76561197971903310, 1396735614, 1429570675, 0, 0, [character,version:2.0.03], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 47016674, 6613067, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 430220399
   245850, 219740, [Throwable Spears], 307738934706264305, 532891538399685479, 76561198004707106, 1429730073, 1455778995, 0, 0, [item,tweak,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.7sw], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 16667, 113596, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 234847384
   245850, 219740, [Jukebox], 269463394070328134, 598156418791752833, 76561197990956594, 1393980472, 1460914230, 0, 0, [item,Reign of Giants Compatible,Shipwrecked Compatible,version:2.1], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 52433, 90380, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 393480743
   245850, 219740, [Willrick, The Plague Doctor], 630853358503925787, 528381602058227878, 76561197997394368, 1424059668, 1437943088, 0, 0, [character,version:1.5.0], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 1885011, 217833, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 452795001
   245850, 219740, [Wezla The Inventor and Bibbit], 1459517378068350125, 1459517378068350639, 76561198087948660, 1433091288, 1439929348, 0, 0, [pet,character,item,Creature,Art,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.35], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 12339486, 123242, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 516929231
   245850, 219740, [Kaji], 392171335661741220, 419188589616861775, 76561198040829603, 1442068778, 1446261717, 0, 0, [character,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.1], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 4550604, 382477, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 356464571
   245850, 219740, [Warfarin - The Lost Urchin], 498017185273612711, 47616634745934033, 76561198025944866, 1418614092, 1457068845, 0, 0, [character,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:4.03], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 10319697, 328997, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 544563348
   245850, 219740, [Unofficial "Don't Starve"-Themed Animated Cursor Pack], 393297235566316277, 393297235566213843, 76561198063547500, 1446212864, 1446215061, 0, 0, [Interface,Art,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.1.3], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 36119, 73952, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 512696813
   245850, 219740, [Scout for DS], 617347345580856553, 617346972284154984, 76561198089875755, 1441453916, 1442675698, 0, 0, [character,item,utility,Art,Other,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.5.6], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 159669, 609535, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 180843799
   245850, 219740, [(abandoned) Always On Status], 355022414046422144, 391050074850687966, 76561198036753251, 1379951219, 1451943908, 0, 0, [Interface,version:8.4], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 18525, 34711, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 571751170
   245850, 219740, [Extra Slots (Shipwrecked)], 305488747313135225, 387671104592789186, 76561198023676128, 1449611101, 1457408741, 0, 0, [character,item,Interface,tweak,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:0.06], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 16016, 21121, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 570072281
   245850, 219740, [Carnassial Teeth], 607226305922725546, 640998583817499006, 76561198051415780, 1449407922, 1454092885, 0, 0, [tweak,Tutorial,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.2.0], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 10812, 12830, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 569008953
   245850, 219740, [[OBSOLETE]Craftable Bottles], 575696032787727438, 575696032787727585, 76561198051983832, 1449307806, 1449307806, 0, 0, [item,tweak,version:1.0], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 3784, 7506, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 293230292
   245850, 219740, [Chocolate +], 359527686141220262, 359525594131987151, 76561198062720007, 1406671296, 1453550414, 0, 0, [item,Art,worldgen,Other,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:4.8.1], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 232133, 297521, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 575092269
   245850, 219740, [<default>'s item pack [DS/RoG/SW]], 365157932082920004, 401182272576007159, 76561198065732948, 1450036677, 1454227827, 0, 0, [item,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:3.2], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 1762147, 37241, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 402297536
   245850, 219740, [Feats of the World (Achievements)], 1467398677404759093, 32987454210289947, 76561198004849051, 1425437646, 1439660289, 0, 0, [item,Interface,tweak,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.4], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 22513, 22985, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 579513934
   245850, 219740, [[DS] Too many Item +], 577949100157329664, 577949100157108938, 76561198091006872, 1450590033, 1450594638, 0, 0, [item,utility,environment,Interface,tweak,Other,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.1], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 1198223, 115665, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 615306421
   245850, 219740, [(un) R E A L Combat v0.9 [DS RoG SW]], 547554401661134656, 547554238862489897, 76561198094270300, 1454533540, 1454935415, 0, 0, [item,Creature,Scenario,Other,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:0.003], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 4119133, 659212, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 511422938
   245850, 219740, [Scythe], 280722393123968067, 365154562156716078, 76561198234234404, 1441272399, 1460621840, 0, 0, [item,Reign of Giants Compatible,Shipwrecked Compatible,version:2.0.3], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 63457, 75678, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 565379372
   245850, 219740, [Cute Survival Plushies], 499147520057406429, 640997663697178855, 76561198051415780, 1448830629, 1461416633, 0, 0, [Art,item,Reign of Giants Compatible,utility,version:1.8], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 2030275, 7849, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 377073296
   245850, 219740, [The Medic], 279597038229498587, 404559246942179680, 76561198129896255, 1421563753, 1461548974, 0, 0, [Art,character,Reign of Giants Compatible,Shipwrecked Compatible,version:5.0.0], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 2199674, 725923, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 629942769
   245850, 219740, [Shipwrecked PLUS], 295357100718041766, 295357100718043164, 76561198041877379, 1456098229, 1458934374, 0, 0, [Art,Creature,environment,item,Other,tweak,version:3,worldgen], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 2728697, 241372, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 659976111
   245850, 219740, [Mandrake Tree[DS][SW]], 263834439539999161, 271713845570001784, 76561198262203825, 1459884149, 1461685960, 0, 0, [Art,environment,item,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.1.4], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 671907, 438404, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 183863778
   245850, 219740, [Mr. Mundy the Sniper (Reign of Giants)], 276221328452460655, 276219973936923571, 76561198041663348, 1381027130, 1463504995, 0, 0, [character,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:2.8], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 802580, 105866, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 686212596
   245850, 219740, [Volcano Alert], 447358114686719289, 447358114686719509, 76561197966003616, 1463481366, 1463481366, 0, 0, [utility,environment,Interface,version:1.0,Other,Shipwrecked Compatible], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 78775, 9049, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 535506448
   245850, 219740, [Vasa Mundus], 639867885553223751, 639867885553229967, 76561198051415780, 1444919820, 1444919820, 0, 0, [Creature,environment,Art,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:2.0], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 6008941, 3418, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 692094647
   245850, 219740, [egg pain queuer], 489018224640626281, 495772992968328804, 76561198281582215, 1464375186, 1464788057, 0, 0, [Reign of Giants Compatible,Shipwrecked Compatible,utility,version:1.0.7-snapshot], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 121854, 176967, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 445539525
   245850, 219740, [Toph], 427069887427304885, 719793371825965428, 76561198113813562, 1432056437, 1442170896, 0, 0, [character,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.0.2], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 573462, 17502, [], 0
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 694375950
   245850, 219740, [Jango Fett [DS][ROG][SW]], 264964143194363280, 271718911516249023, 76561198033523336, 1464661688, 1465081354, 0, 0, [character,Reign of Giants Compatible,Shipwrecked Compatible,version:0.97], 0, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 1083777, 396120, [], 0
Mod listing complete.
DownloadPublishedFile(0)
SteamWorkshop::OnError: DownloadPublishedFile attempted to download non-existent mod.
SteamWorkshop::CompleteCallback (failure, DownloadPublishedFile attempted to download non-existent mod.) set
SimLuaProxy::OnUpdateWorkshopModsComplete(failed, DownloadPublishedFile attempted to download non-existent mod.)

scripts/screens/modsscreen.lua(895,1) WARNING: icon paths for mod Iced Tea are not valid. Got icon_atlas="images/modicon.xml" and icon="modicon.tex".
Please ensure that these point to valid files in your mod folder, or else comment out those lines from your modinfo.lua.    
QueryStats: { "req":"modrank", "field":"Session.Loads.Mods.list", "fieldop":"unwind", "linkpref":"external", "limit": 20}
../mods/workshop-535506448/vasamundus.tex is 124x124 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
HttpClientWriteCallback (0x06BC56CC, 1, 2178, 0x06DEFBFC)
Collecting garbage...
lua_gc took 0.03 seconds
~SimLuaProxy()
lua_close took 0.04 seconds
ReleaseAll
ReleaseAll Finished
LOADING LUA

LOADING LUA SUCCESS
DEVICE CAP 1465471051

Reset() returning

GetCachedUGCCount 0
   EResult 1, results 36/36
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 440896442
scripts/mods.lua(21,1) table: 0EE4DC78    
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 456082189
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 356015703
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 361213674
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 228179361
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 276759235
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 344728680
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 246161031
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 430220399
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 234847384
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 393480743
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 452795001
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 516929231
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 356464571
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 544563348
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 512696813
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 180843799
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 571751170
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 570072281
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 569008953
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 293230292
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 575092269
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 402297536
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 579513934
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 615306421
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 511422938
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 565379372
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 377073296
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 629942769
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 659976111
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 183863778
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 686212596
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 535506448
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 692094647
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 445539525
Getting mod details...
   EResult 1, 694375950
Mod listing complete.
DownloadPublishedFile(0)

HttpClientWriteCallback (0x06BC56CC, 1, 2178, 0x06DEFBFC)
Collecting garbage...
lua_gc took 0.02 seconds
~SimLuaProxy()
lua_close took 0.03 seconds
ReleaseAll
ReleaseAll Finished
LOADING LUA

scripts/modindex.lua(398,1) Could not load mod_config_data/modconfiguration_Wilight the Duck Mage    
scripts/mods.lua(179,1) Loading mod: Wilight the Duck Mage    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage    Loading modworldgenmain.lua    
scripts/mods.lua(214,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage      Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.    
scripts/mods.lua(206,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage    Loading modmain.lua    
LOADING LUA SUCCESS
DEVICE CAP 1465471088
scripts/mods.lua(296,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage    Registering prefabs    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage      Registering prefab file: prefabs/wilight    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage        wilight    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage      Registering prefab file: prefabs/healthpotion    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage        healthpotion    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage      Registering prefab file: prefabs/adrenaline    
scripts/mods.lua(44,1) error calling LoadPrefabFile in mod Wilight the Duck Mage: 
...Wilight the Duck Mage/scripts/prefabs/adrenaline.lua:44: variable 'inst' is not declared
LUA ERROR stack traceback:
        =[C] in function 'error'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/strict.lua(23,1)
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/../mods/Wilight the Duck Mage/scripts/prefabs/adrenaline.lua(44,1) in function 'fn'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mainfunctions.lua(76,1)
        =(tail call) ?
        =[C] in function 'xpcall'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mods.lua(42,1)
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mods.lua(303,1) in function 'RegisterPrefabs'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(125,1) in function 'LoadAssets'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1371,1) in function 'DoResetAction'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1386,1) in function 'complete_callback'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/saveindex.lua(111,1) in function 'Load'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1407,1) in function 'callback'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/playerprofile.lua(602,1) in function 'Set'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/playerprofile.lua(486,1)
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/playerprofile.lua(484,1) in function 'Load'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua(1406,1) in main chunk
        =[C] in function 'require'
        C:/Users/edw.addison/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mainfunctions.lua(657,1)    
scripts/mods.lua(253,1) Disabling Wilight the Duck Mage because it had an error.    
scripts/frontend.lua(723,1) SCRIPT ERROR! Showing error screen    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage      Registering prefab file: prefabs/spiderpotion    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage        spiderpotion    
scripts/mods.lua(302,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage      Registering prefab file: prefabs/nightmarepotion    
scripts/mods.lua(306,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage        nightmarepotion    
scripts/mods.lua(319,1) Mod: Wilight the Duck Mage      Registering default mod prefab    

Reset() returning
scripts/mods.lua(331,1) unloading prefabs for mod MOD_Wilight the Duck Mage    
Collecting garbage...
lua_gc took 0.09 seconds
~SimLuaProxy()
lua_close took 0.03 seconds
HttpClient::ClientThread::Main() complete
Shutting down

12 minutes ago, Aquaterion said:

with like 20 other mods runnin

Lol. I should probably change that :p

Edited by NeddoFreddo

Okay, I tried it, and it didn't work.

Lol. I should probably change that :p

one final attempt

if self.onheal then
				self.onheal(target)
			end
			oldheal(self, target)
		end
	end
end)

--healeritem.lua

inst.components.healer.onheal = function(consumer)
	if consumer == nil then
		print("consumer not found")
		return
	end
	end
	consumer.components.locomotor:SetExternalSpeedMultiplier("adrenaline", "consumed_adrenaline", 1.5)--1.5 is the multiplier
		consumer.components.locomotor:RemoveExternalSpeedMultiplier("adrenaline", "consumed_adrenaline")
	end)
end

8 minutes ago, Aquaterion said:

one final attempt

Waaa! It didn't work! 

Okay. Hmm.... wait. Does the first chunk go in modmain?

AddComponentPostInit("healer", function(self) --this chunk? modmain? or character.lua?
			if self.onheal then
				self.onheal(target)
			end
			oldheal(self, target)
		end
	end
end)

56 minutes ago, NeddoFreddo said:

Waaa! It didn't work! 

Okay. Hmm.... wait. Does the first chunk go in modmain?

AddComponentPostInit("healer", function(self) --this chunk? modmain? or character.lua?
			if self.onheal then
				self.onheal(target)
			end
			oldheal(self, target)
		end
	end
end)

yea..

Ok so I think the problem was the speed boost but I did modify the code a bit

--modmain.lua
		if oldheal(self, target) then
			if self.onheal then
				self.onheal(target)
			end
			return true
		end
	end
end)

--ur char master_postinit
inst.components.healer.onheal = function(consumer) 
	end
	consumer.components.locomotor:SetExternalSpeedMultiplier(consumer, "adrenalineboost", 1.5)--1.5 is the multiplier
		consumer.components.locomotor:RemoveExternalSpeedMultiplier(consumer, "adrenalineboost")
	end)
end