trying my hand at fan-art

38 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Chopdead has a centaur type thing going on with her anatomy.

It's a tough to maintain family but Donut makes it work. Besides, ice cream without people bothering him for seconds.:wilson_ecstatic:

she's becoming less Totally Normal Tree, and more centaur tree. (a CENTARBOR, if you will :3)

Besides, Donut can sneak as much meat as he wants by other piggo friends while the others are asleep. then again, it would probably turn into a coming home drunk situation:

"evening, honey. (*snf snf*) is tha MEAT on your breath?! AGAIN?!"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

If Webber was on tumblr, he'd list himself as Refrigerator-kin. Kind of a random drawing, but it got a chuckle out of me.

I guess he wants to be a refrigerator due to how hot it gets at summer?

Weber's too young and innocent and impressionable for tumblr.  (heh,thanks :3c)

i guess so. it's better than striving to be an endothermic fire pit. can he even pronounce that?

• Haha 1

Ivy's asleep, so Donut tries to mooch some meat off of Waargh.

Donut: Excuse me, kind sir, If you don't mind, I would like some large meat. My Rabbit wife, Ivy, doesn't like me eating meat, but I can't survive without it. In addition, you seem to be basicaly swimming in the stuff. Just one won't be too hard to get rid of, yes?

Waargh: ... Pigmen can talk? Pigmen can talk LIKE AN ENGLISH SCOLAR?! THEY CAN MARRY?!?! MY GOD, I'LL NEVER KILL YOUR KIND AGAIN!

IMG_20170802_103144.jpg

IMG_20170802_103230.jpg

IMG_20170802_103251.jpg

IMG_20170802_103328.jpg

IMG_20170802_103347.jpg

IMG_20170802_103417.jpg

IMG_20170802_103446.jpg

IMG_20170802_103515.jpg

IMG_20170802_103537.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

I try my best not to kill pigmen in the game, for a game about solitude, the pigmen and bunnimen are a great source of socialization(until night comes) but I can see what Waargh's existential conflict is.

Merp is such a adorable daughter.

In game I just use piggos as a food source because you can trick an entire village into killing each other. Not bunbuns, though. I don't like being ganged up on.

She is. not sure if mandrakes have the capacity to eat or drink, but she'd look so adorable with one of those sippy-cups.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Don't fret, you didn't forget your thread. :wilson_smile:

You might want to do a family portrait of Ivy, Donut, and Merp. Might be fun to draw a frame.

oooh great idea! I didn't forget about those guys. (just runnin out of ideas for them. Not too much i can do with them right now that wouldn't be overdone already except turn it into a super serious drama....so serious that you can't take it seriously and it becomes funny)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mewthemew said:

I've been away from DS art for so long

Idk if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I brought it up on Discord :p

2 hours ago, mewthemew said:

just runnin out of ideas for them

Maybe Merp entering the rebellious teenage faze? (Stephan could give him/her some pointers XD )

• Like 2