trying my hand at fan-art

19 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Who?

8 hours ago, mewthemew said:

Welp, here i go again dipping my paws into ONI art again! :p

This time with an OC. a while ago I did a picture of an oni character that happened to be bald shooing away his hunger warning because he was vegan and it was a turkey leg.

This is Baldo, the vegan dupe who tries to act cool most of the time, but mostly comes off as lazy. I don't have the game (YET!!!), so i can't give exact attriutes, but i guess it's enough for now. 

HNI_0053.JPG

• Like 2

Just now, DragonMage156 said:

No, I just don't check the ONI boards XD

I'm actually drawing something ONI related right now :p you'll have to wait for it though. I have a lot of drawing to catch up on once I finish my latest comic part.

sounds interesting. can't wait to see it!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I'm actually drawing something ONI related right now :p you'll have to wait for it though. I have a lot of drawing to catch up on once I finish my latest comic part.

Literally me right now. I'll make a thread on the art section once I'm ready to reply to some pieces there that I've already screencapped for cue.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I think the tutorial affected you in a good way. Nice work. :wilson_smile:

thanks! :3

though, i just realised poor batdork more real looking edition looks like he's wearing the mask professor kukui wears in pokemon sun and moon while doing battle royale.

The exposed skull on waargh looks like it would hurt, but zombies can't actually feel since their nerve endings are shot. he had to train himself to walk without falling over and talk correctly. it was difficult. 

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, minespatch said:
  1. 20160524p2-Maxwell's shaggy dog children story.png
    Sorry for tooting my own horn.:wilson_ecstatic:
  2. How'd they get a camera? Did Wilson make it?

no, no, it's fine. realy fitting. also, wild nome moon. i can imagine poor webber bawling his spider eyes out. Maxwell says nothing, but in his mind is REALLY regretting messing with the spider child. 

2. Wouldn't surprise me. he probably ended up going a bit crazy with taking pictures and completely covered the multiple ice boxes and chests with pictures of weird and cool and scientific things he took pictures of. in fact, it got so bad, the other people surviving with him: maxwell, wes, and another wilson with a survivor skin, had to force him to stop.

• Like 2

sorry it's abysmally lit and hard to read. my grandparent's place isn't exactly....well lit. Wilson says "Maybe people will stop calling you a vampire if you stop drinking the blood of your enemies." To which Maxwell replies "Nothing doing."

HNI_0015.JPG

• Like 2

inspired by my screenshot of tall maxwell, playable maxwell, and playable wilson, Here's a picture of the two little ones fighting in the backseat of a car. 

And no, they didn't make it to their destination. little maxwell decided to try to claw out little wilson's eyes.

HNI_0054.JPG

reference.PNG

• Like 2

Why does Wellington (AKA unused shopkeeper) always carry around an umbrella? Turns out, he doesn't actually have a head. Well, that's a lie. It's actually invisible. And really embarressing. and also really disturbing and disgusting when he eats or chews gum. 

HNI_0085.JPG

• Like 3