trying my hand at fan-art

Dump time! I wanted to expand chopdead the talking totally normal tree a bit, since she's a bit bland. Still is, really. just a little better i guess. What better way to do so than create a world about 200 years in the future where everyone in the base game is dead (except maxwell, i guess. he's just as old and crusty as ever because immortal. will not be appearing in this universe, tho.) and pigmen built a moderen-esque city, plop two characters that never made it in the final game into it and just go wild. because fun.

The two characters not made into the final game 'm talking about is:

Proto-wilson from the earliest consept sketches (named Weadon to reduce confusion) and his "wife", the proto pigman from the same image.

The basic shopkeeper holding an umbrella (named Wellington to reduce confusion).

sadtree.png

kingtree.png

build.png

steal.png

speaking.jpg

got off same.jpg

better.jpg

loss.jpg

crying.jpg

beatrice.jpg

boat.jpg

raft.jpg

my name.jpg

future.jpg

200.png

lug.png

pigbud.jpg

levels.jpg

piggo.jpg

motel.jpg

size.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mewthemew said:
  1. sadtree.png
  2. build.png
  3. loss.jpgcrying.jpg
  4. lug.png
  1. Why's Chopdead sad?:wilsondisappointed:
  2. I'm a bit confused. Really want to imagine this being a prequel to Donut's family but your description says this is way into the future.
  3. I'm just going to picture Weadon hugging Wellington into a stupor. :wilson_ecstatic:
  4. Getting Last Unicorn vibes. The scene where Schmedrick the Magician gets hugged tight by a tree.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. Why's Chopdead sad?:wilsondisappointed:
  2. I'm a bit confused. Really want to imagine this being a prequel to Donut's family but your description says this is way into the future.
  3. I'm just going to picture Weadon hugging Wellington into a stupor. :wilson_ecstatic:
  4. Getting Last Unicorn vibes. The scene where Schmedrick the Magician gets hugged tight by a tree.

1. that one was made before i decided "let's roll with that pig city" thing.

2. no, just random piggo. forgot that normal pigmen don't have beards like donut does *facepalm*

3. i don't get it. but ok! :3

4. i still gotta watch that movie some day. i love unicorns.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mewthemew said:

I'm just going to picture Weadon hugging Wellington into a stupor.

i don't get it. but ok! :3

I meant like a drunken stupor. :wilson_ecstatic:

1. babby.jpg
  2. merwar.jpg
  1. Lil' KRampi stealing goods? :wilson_ecstatic:
  2. How did Merp manage to flop onto Warly's head?
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, minespatch said:

1. Lil' KRampi stealing goods?

2. How did Merp manage to flop onto Warly's head?

1. yep. Krampling doesn't kave a bag, so he can only steal small things like one carrot at a time. his parents should be proud <3

2. he was sleeping against a tree and merp fell on him. also merp can climb trees. amazing for a creature that just has little nubs for arms and feet. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, minespatch said:

PRobably take the fluffy thing on walks.

saleskrampus probably gave spibber to krampling for his birthday. oh that's just adorable <3

the krampus family is actually on pretty good terms with donut, ivy, and merp, fun fact. it's just. they have to lock spibber away if and when they visit because, well, piggos just naturally hate spiders. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, minespatch said:

It'll take a while but if I could request, can you do a design of what the house would look like?

sure can. will have to take it with my 3DS at the moment, though. (which i did get a new onw, btw. my old one's touch screen finally died, so i gave it to a friend who always wanted a 3ds.)

• Like 1

On 2/22/2017 at 5:32 AM, minespatch said:

20170220-MEwthemews starvers.png

I'm relieved I got these done. Lil' later than I imagined but doing this was worth the effort. Now if I do more character sheets, I can learn from the progress version of this image. Just like my League rp profiles, I wanted the fire background to match the character theme than use a regular fire background.

Not sure if you saw this yet.

• Like 1

@minespatch no i haven't seen 'em yet! my god that's amazing, thank you! <3

just skimmed the topic you sent. so THAT'S where all those characters i don't recognise came from. 

yes, still working on a spibber dog-house. just...er...now that we have some more references for ONI characters to work with, i got a little distracted. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mewthemew said:
  1. @minespatch no i haven't seen 'em yet! my god that's amazing, thank you! <3
  2. just skimmed the topic you sent. so THAT'S where all those characters i don't recognise came from. 
  3. yes, still working on a spibber dog-house. just...er...now that we have some more references for ONI characters to work with, i got a little distracted. 
  1. I intended to finish that along with the midnight picnic piece but was busy. So really happy I finished that.
  2. What thread?:wilson_shocked:Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Okay, nice new oc.
  3. Its fine. :wilson_ecstatic:
Edited by minespatch
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mewthemew said:

2. the league RP profiles thread you linked, silly! you posted a bunch of the art from there on your apothenia art thread, too! 

new OC? you mean Baldo? thank you. he says hi :3

Ohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah. Now I feel silly. :wilson_ecstatic:

Yeah, Baldo. He's looking pretty good. I imagine Wigfrid would feel trauma being near him.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Ohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah. Now I feel silly. :wilson_ecstatic:

Yeah, Baldo. He's looking pretty good. I imagine Wigfrid would feel trauma being near him.

Baldo and wigfrid would probably be mortal enemies if the two were to meet.

• Like 1