trying my hand at fan-art

45 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Is that one of the alternate Klaus designs from the stream?

well, normally klaus has the chains on his belly-mouth and his second phase has the chains come off. i never ended up seeing last week's klei stream. i was tired.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I love what you did with the second mouth! That's brilliant but kind of sad since he's still blind. I don't think Saleskrampus is dumb here, he's just like a lil' kid excited to be speeding up a grade(like I did in elementary school).

aww, thanks ^^

this one was honestly one of my favorites, next to the penultimate day's one. but now i wonder. why doesn't klaus have eyes? i have nothing against the blind, it's just kind of scary to think about having never experienced it.

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

aww, thanks ^^

this one was onestly one of my favorites, next to the penultimate day's one. but now i wonder. why doesn't klaus have eyes? i have nothing against the blind, it's just kind of scary to think about having never experienced it.

On 12/9/2016 at 1:40 AM, Instant-Noodles said:

Klaus (Base / Walk / Laugh / Chomp / Claw)

Hide contents

klaus.gif klaus_walk.gif klaus_laugh.gifklaus_attack.gif klaus_attack2.gif

On 12/10/2016 at 0:33 PM, minespatch said:

Glancing at Klaus again... I'm feeling a hidden depression within me. He's like a deerclops but his eye and mouth has been sown shut. Why would Maxwell or THEM torment it with such depravity? I guess... The chained up second mouth is basically a way to release it's needed appetite? :wilsondisappointed:(Don't mistake my emoticon, not disappointed, just feel sad for this boss).

On 12/10/2016 at 2:23 PM, Angibot said:

I think Klaus got chained up & got eyes & mouth sown because of something like pride because we clearly see him laugh when you fight him.

I think he got punished by someone (but who?) because he looks pretty warlike and aggro anything near it's loot.

Even when i examined him with Webber he saided something like he chained and make the deers suffer ')'

Hide contents

But lmao that life amulet he had

Oh and for those who say they dislike the gifts from the boss loot i guess the devs did right for the toadstool skin because lots of people (i saw a topic about it) don't wanna go caves / ruins so i think Klaus is a good way for get the boss loot from a place we dislike 

• Like 1

@minespatch interesting. nevertheless, i still think he's cool as hell, and a welcome addition to the bosses. (maybe the gems from the no-eye-deer, while also spitting out fire and cold, help him see and get around. )

the less we talk about toadstool, the better. he scawwy

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I have a theory that the blue and red color choice doesn't just symbolically represent fire and ice but act as  3d viewers. Since 3d movies in the past used blue and red lenses.

that's a good idea. therefore he has dept preception! (but everyting looks purple.) maybe that's why he flies into a rage when one or both are killed. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, minespatch said:

S;Krampus ponders deep thoughts on economics.:wilson_ecstatic:

quite. he brought his wife, judy's, bag instead :p

she gon b maaaaaaad~

but, i mean, if nobody took it, he could just go back later and retrieve it. 

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I'd love to make plushies of my own characters as well. Everything from my Draco FNAF plush to Red Squirrel and the gang ^_^

i HAVE made a couple of my MLP characters into plushes, but i don't have access to a sewing macine, and had to do them all maticulously by hand  wic was painful and time consuming. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Seems that s;krampus realize tude-brows are financially marketable in toys.:wilson_ecstatic:

it also occoured to me that saleskrampus from the actual advertisement back in november is the old design for krampi back when they were first introduced. they all had yellow cat-like eyes. also back when the pig king looked just the teeniest bit meaner. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

Sorry bud. :wilsondisappointed:

Though I like the change in position. You're toying around with the anatomy and I love what you did with the legs.

ah, it's fine. my grandpa at least let me keep my computer here beause i'm kind of emotionally attatched to it and was freaking out because it wasn't there.

thanks! i've been drawing 4 legged animals for a while (cats, horses, etc....i should really get back into that cat drwing thing in off-topic) and i'm WAY bettter with back legs than i am with front legs. <3

• Like 1

day 9. even saleskrampus can't resist the sweet siren call of a fresly killed glommer. 

er....also...i just learned i need to make 2 more pictures as filler. i just counted all the pictures, and it brings me to 12/23/16 >.>

wait, does the 12 day thing end on day 24 or 25?

009.jpg

• Like 3

day 10! for the record, the note ifs for the dead glommer, because he knows glommer respawns. 

krampi and glommer have a friendly relationship. that's whhy killing one is a complete 100% krampus spawn :p

(tomorrow and the next day won't be called day 11 and 12. they will be called day filler so we don't end this all on the 23rd. and instead the last one will be on the christmas day. )

010.jpg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mewthemew said:

day 10! for the record, the note ifs for the dead glommer, because he knows glommer respawns. 

krampi and glommer have a friendly relationship. that's whhy killing one is a complete 100% krampus spawn :p

(tomorrow and the next day won't be called day 11 and 12. they will be called day filler so we don't end this all on the 23rd. and instead the last one will be on the christmas day. )

010.jpg

i thought he comes because you killed a peaceful creature that doesn't fight back,krampus gets mad at you if you kill butterflyes and birds and that's why i thought that glommer is a peacefully creature.or maybe glommer is just too cute to be killed

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

i thought he comes because you killed a peaceful creature that doesn't fight back,krampus gets mad at you if you kill butterflyes and birds and that's why i thought that glommer is a peacefully creature.or maybe glommer is just too cute to be killed

i know. but.......it's a fun tting to ttink about, right?

• Like 1