trying my hand at fan-art

3 hours ago, mewthemew said:

i love the saleskrampus in the corner for the sales ad. had to draw him <3

saleskrampus1.jpgsaleskrampus2.jpg

I like your unintentional redesign, it's very toyetic. I could totally see this being in the Klei store. SALESCEPTION. :wilson_ecstatic:

Wow, he's really pressuring that customer.

i may not like webber as a character in the game, but he's so gosh dern cute and easy to draw. it's hard to resist!

webcat.jpghounds n pups.jpg

You're getting better at drawing Webber, yet it has your own friendly touch. Also, nice reaction pieces and tribute to the cute animals update.

pig times 001.jpg

Is this in response to my Pig Times pieces? :wilson_ecstatic: Also, back to the theme of technology growing among the pig people in your canon.

pigsgiving.jpg

Is Ivy basically put Donut through a metaphorical Rock-and-a-hard-place again? I love the couple but I feel so bad for him. :wilson_ecstatic:

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

I like your unintentional redesign, it's very toyetic. I could totally see this being in the Klei store. SALESCEPTION. :wilson_ecstatic:

Wow, he's really pressuring that customer.

You're getting better at drawing Webber, yet it has your own friendly touch. Also, nice reaction pieces and tribute to the cute animals update.

Is this in response to my Pig Times pieces? :wilson_ecstatic: Also, back to the theme of technology growing among the pig people in your canon.

Is Ivy basically put Donut through a metaphorical Rock-and-a-hard-place again? I love the couple but I feel so bad for him. :wilson_ecstatic:

i'll bet you saleskrampus also has little figures of himself in that sack, too!

heh, thanks <3 like i said, i just have this odd nack or drawing disturbing thing in a not-so-disturbing light. also, i just can't leave the hound-hounds alone. they're just big ol spheres. i bet if you caught one asleep, and started rolling one down a hill, he won't stop rollng for a long time.

yeah ^^ well, you gotta start somewhere in the news, right?  best start when the world is being built.

i honestly feel bad for him, too. think i'll do something about that. it can't just be slightly depressing like that, all the time. maybe once christmas rolls around, ivy will (reluctantly) give poor donut something good c:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mewthemew said:
  1. i'll bet you saleskrampus also has little figures of himself in that sack, too!
  2. yeah ^^ well, you gotta start somewhere in the news, right?  best start when the world is being built.
  3. i honestly feel bad for him, too. think i'll do something about that. it can't just be slightly depressing like that, all the time. maybe once christmas rolls around, ivy will (reluctantly) give poor donut something good c:
  1. What a narcissist. :wilson_sneaky:
  2. I'll try to reply to the piece later, seems like a interesting concept.
  3. I can just imagine a short story where Wilson assists Ivy so Ivy doesn't have to kill animals as a way to compromise her own ethics while she treats Donut.

1 minute ago, minespatch said:
  1. What a narcissist. :wilson_sneaky:
  2. I'll try to reply to the piece later, seems like a interesting concept.
  3. I can just imagine a short story where Wilson assists Ivy so Ivy doesn't have to kill animals as a way to compromise her own ethics while she treats Donut.

3. that could work. by the way, donut and ivy live in a DST world with a wilson, wendy, and a wes (and sometimes a maxwell, but he doesn't come on that much. bad connection?) 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ysulyan said:

Because Wes deserves love

i played wes in DST once. it went so horribly that everying in te room includng me were looking for a way so i could change to someone i'm good at like maxwell. 

but wes in DS single player is okey 

• Like 1