2. 2. Top priority in design (PSS)?

• Characters
    • World-building
    • TELL US MORE LIPTON I WASN'T THERE FOR THE PUPPET SHOW
  3. 3. Next Fusion?

• Green Day
    • FS Highschool teachers
    • Skulls

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,061 posts in this topic

*refresh refresh refresh*

This is really quite helpful. Fills in all the gaps I was unaware of, and I'm really digging the Venus fly trap monster.

1 person likes this

Oh my god, these are so good. Glad you got this all organized. I UNDERSTAND IT NOW O:

...Fantastic art as usual. You're inspiring me as an artist to get into character design. Just inspiring, though. It's not like I'll ever do it ;| ...well, maybe i will, whatevs

My favorite characters of yours are probably that flytrap thing and Zed. And Donovan because IT'S SO HARD TO MAKE HUMAN CHARACTERS LOOK INTERESTING FROM A DESIGN PERSPECTIVE AND YOU DID IT.

3 people like this

Indiana-Jones-and-the-Kingdom-of-the-Cry

I can see... I can see! No more! *brains goes up in flames*

2 people like this

*wakes up. Checks forums. Sees this*

Well then that's a good way to increase my mood even more today.

And got damn thanks for giving a bit more backstory on DH since I always missed either the streams or the part of the streams where you talked about it. So my sincere thanks cause now I understand it a lot better.

2 people like this

So as I said before, this lore is wonderful.
Not only you created this with your waking moments but also while dreaming and that's the beauty of all of this. Most of us have ideas through dreams but focusing on this case I'm going to say I'm surprised. I never thought there was that much information hidden behind your drawings; I mean I knew there was stuff but not this deep!
I love the lore, I like the different species, their classification, the fact that Donovan is actually a human omg (I didn't see the drawing of him taking out the potatobag suit/disguise before). I love the fact that each and every single character has a story, a distinction from one another and physical characteristics that are easily differentiated to identify them much more easily.
Their concepts are well done and the work put here is simply great, and I am happy that you could make all of this on your own. Keep it up. Thanks for sharing the arts and lore, I know sometimes it's difficult to do with the latter... (considering sharing lore as well right now)

3 people like this

*sees new edit and info dump in the first post*

*unlikes the post and so I can like it again*

2 people like this

I saw a doll and that's all that I needed.

1 person likes this

Clearly, Dmitri amalgamed with a faerie and went full-psychopath.

I do wonder where the blade went, though...

1 person likes this

Why haven't I posted here yet? This stuff is amazing and, did you say you were gonna animate it one day? I'd love to see that :)

If I started a lore thread with my OCs, I don't think I'd get the same amount of replied and feedback as you do ^_^ your stories and lore are more in-depth anyway which is what keeps people interested.

1 person likes this

Lipton I think the polls are messed up. It thinks I've voted on these new ones when I haven't.

Well now we have another problem because I don't know what to vote for in the first option because I want to know the story spoilers and I also don't want to know the story spoilers and AJHEVJYCFDWJDYCGQWAC DJGC H

*cough* Sorry.

I honestly don't think you should add major spoilers.  Like I said in our Tumblr discussion, it would probably be a good idea to keep the big details under wraps, or only to people you trust.

2 people like this

bird of evil

Spoiler

the giant skull-headed amalgamation monster.

1 person likes this