[Toki-WartoothxX] I can Art...?

I finally have the third JoJo finished! Jotaro Kujo from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders (and Stardust Crusaders: Egypt Arc).

Jotaro Kujo Don't Starve.png

I did dull the colors on him a lot as well as change color scheme. (I prefer these colors over the reddish color before). I have also decided to put DIO very soon. So I'm postponing Josuke (Diamond is Unbreakable) and I'm going to work on DIO (as seen here). 

5cf.gif

And I will also work on Jotaro's stand, Star Platinum and DIO's stand, The World.

(So much work, so little time)

• Like 2

No JoJo's today (or tomorrow for that matter) since I will be undergoing a wisdom teeth removal procedure tomorrow. They're removing all 4 of my wisdom teeth with me under anesthetics. So that will be pretty FUN.

casual stalking.jpeg

I did this because I wanted to join in on this thing @Bebbit and @minespatch are doing. (I'm the bush.)

Response 2.jpeg
I hath discovered @minespatch's hooman form and decided to bring it up in my reply (since we're in the midst of a reply war, i think???)

also btw,

tumblr_n2rjhnNuUz1qjlwa8o1_500.gif

I FORGOT THE HAT IN THE 3RD PANEL.

• Like 4

I'm slowly recovering from my procedure (my jaw likes to hurt every once in a while. but that's not stopping me from doing art).

No skin.jpg

Behold the flying hat as it flies away from this scene! It's funny because this isn't actually possible that @minespatch could get to my level like that. I'm only 5'5" and they're like 6'2".

To be honest, I believe a gif is what this relationship is like between me and @minespatch.

giphy.gif

Edited by toki-wartoothxx
A height difference that needed to be mentioned
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Wait- So the top part is not your hair but more of your hat?

tumblr_nv05gvtGHv1sh11j9o1_500.png

As you can see here, Jotaro's hat is actually part of his hair. I'm using the part 4 Jotaro for this explanation.

See how his hat slowly becomes his hair? And on some cosplays they have the hat pinned to the hair to blend the hat into the hair like the author's vision

Edited by toki-wartoothxx
damn doublepost
  • Like 2

Well, I was busy. Not only do I have to do Markiplier birthday art, but I also had these.

Optic blast.png

(send help)

I was listening to the Homestuck Soundtrack recently and "The Blind Prophet" had the very words "butt", "Optic blast!", "Do it!", and "come on!" repeated multiple times within the song. Not exactly sure why I did this with Wilson, or why I even decided to do the piece in the first place...but consider it filler art.

A1F8zaQ.png

FRIEND GOOD. FRIEND GIVE COOKIES.

I got a new friend :)

sure cool.jpeg

So yeah. Some art.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Put on a costume! (might be hard with the hair but better than nothing)

well then.jpeg

18 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

*Tries to turn you back*

*Only knows dragon/fire related spells*

F**K!

try your best and you dont success.png

Well that's two drawings down. 18 more fabu drawings to go.

So yeah, the horns ripped through my hat.

• Like 3