[Toki-WartoothxX] I can Art...?

Unfortunately this is my first time doing a thread since I've never done forums before but I can try.

I've done some Don't Starve work before as well as DS styled work alongside my friend.

I have started a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure/Don't Starve crossover that I hope will finish and show here for people to see. :)

1464971849050-1434410402.jpg

1464971937012941672474.jpg

1464972000919-711062401.jpg

• Like 8

I worked on my JoJo's Bizarre Adventure/Don't Starve crossover yesterday. It isn't finished just yet, but this is a WIP of what's happening.

I chose to design all 8 JoJo's and if neccesarry, here's each name and part:

From the left: Jonathan Joestar (Phantom Blood), Joseph Joestar (Battle Tendency), Jotaro Kujo (Stardust Crusaders), Josuke Higashikata (Diamond is Unbreakable), Giorna Giovanna (Vento Aureo), Jolyne Kujoh (Stone Ocean), Johnny Joestar (Steel Ball Run), and Josuke Higashikata (JoJolion).

I will try to finish this piece soon.

Screenshot074.png

• Like 5

Just finished some sketches, as requested by @minespatch, as they wanted me to draw myself as a Don't Starve persona.

I see myself wearing some JoJo merch while trying to explore the Don't Starve world. While having an unnecessary amount of screaming to let go because of the influence my friends have on me. Not really enjoying my place in that strange world, I probably won't do so hot being alone. 

I also drew myself wearing Jotaro's hat and Joseph's scarf because of what I said previously. There is also another version of me in the bottom right corner over there wearing a Josuke outfit (not sure exactly what it's there for. Either I was bored and just wanted to put it in there.) But there you go, bud.

Some me Art.jpeg

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, toki-wartoothxx said:

Jonathan Joestar Don't Starve.png

You improved from the first concept you showed me earlier today! Nice job dimming the colors to fit the texture better. This is a improvement over the art you did two years ago. :wilson_goodjob:

It's so great having you on this board, buddy!

• Like 1

I have started drawing some better poses for the portraits, but I'm only so far to Stardust Crusaders JoJo at the moment, but I will be working on them as I go.

However, I did finish Joseph Joestar's 1st portrait today at the very least.

These.jpeg

Joseph Joestar Don't Starve portrait.png

Edited by toki-wartoothxx
Forgot signature in corner
  • Like 5

I just started working on the new poses for the portraits. Hopefully I'll get them done soon :wilson_laugh:

On the other side, I am planning to add the Dio's to the series after I'm done with the JoJo's. Any suggestions...?

Screenshot076.png

Screenshot075.png

• Like 5

A hiatus after a Disneyland trip can do things to you. :fatigue:

But it has given me time to draw a few things. 

I recently asked @Quoth143 if I could draw her character Albert (from her DS comic: Resumptus) and she said yes. It is still a work-in-progress, but here I what I have so far:

Albert.jpeg

Secondly, @minespatch decided to do artwork of me and them and I decided to make a response piece (since we decided it's going to be a back and forth deal).

Response 1.jpeg

I am a little behind on my JoJo crossover, but I will get back onto it eventually. Just not right now after a 3 day Disney trip. ene

• Like 4

Turns out I had done some artwork of Don't Starve before. As seen on the first post on this thread. I finally got around to scanning them into my computer.

Don't Starve.jpeg

I drew the majority of the Don't Starve cast (before I found out that Wilbur was a character) one day.

dohnt starv.jpeg 

Not entirely sure where this concept came from. But I do remember that it's here and that I drew it during class one day. I then colored it and it just exists in one of the many sketchbooks that I own.

I'll eventually get to the JoJo work, I just need time to get myself together. I also have a wisdom teeth removal surgery to get done very soon. So it'll take some time. :wilson_dilemma:

• Like 5