Xbox one don't starve

So I've been playing don't starve for a little over a month and a little in the past when it first hit console but yet to get past day 20, partially why I put down the game was because of the lack of knowledge given to you from the start I mean hell even mine craft does a better job with that then this game does.          I've done some searching around and found out some things, cause one of the main reason I die is the hounds come twice during that time spand and it consently rains even when at a lowered setting. I play as the character woodie so the rain tends to get in the way when I transform cause coming out of it makes my sanity already at a low point. Everything could be fixed if u could add on the feature of dumbing down the rest of the settings like the pc version. If I could have more responds then I wouldn't get as frustrated and want to through the controller through the tv lol. I guess what I'm asking is to add the settings so new people don't have as much of a hard time getting started cause it sux doing a lot of grinding only to lose it all over an over again!

IMG_0685.MOV

Archived