On one of the Klei official servers, I helped get a base up and running with most of the other players on the server and everything and everyone was pretty well-prepped for Winter.  So I took a bit of food with me and went off to farm the Walrus camps once winter started.  It took me a total of 8 kills to finally get a Tam and I only got 2 tusks in the process.  Finally successful enough I went to return home and regroup with the others... by the time I got back it was already night time and pretty much immediately there were growling noises... yep, it was night 30 by the time I got back.  The rest of the group was nowhere near prepared to fight a deer and we all died and the base got smashed.  Definitely one of those moments where I was slapping my forehead and thinking to myself "if only I'd paid attention to the day, if only I'd warned the others" and etc.

7 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Oh dear. You really were unlucky. I somehow pretty much always get the beret at the first death. I always feel odd about this. Were you able to revive?

Haha, nope, I think pretty much everyone else left and I just gave up at that point, not wanting to carry on solo.

5 hours ago, ScootyPuffJr said:

Haha, nope, I think pretty much everyone else left and I just gave up at that point, not wanting to carry on solo.

I wish we could play together. Somehow in my games, the MacTusks are not so stingy.

Archived