Looking for any and all Undertale mods please~

Hello, as the title says, but with a catch. I'm broke, meaning I can't afford the game, meaning I can't get mods from steam. (^_^;)    So I was wondering if someone could possibly ask the people on steam who've already created mods if they'd post them here? (I'm dying to use those!) Or if someone could please link me to a mod or two?  (I'm sorry, I've looked everywhere and haven't found anything except from greenglacier ((amazing btw)), so any help is greatly appreciated!)

Thank you regardless for taking the time to read this! <3

1 hour ago, ImpGoddess said:

Hello, as the title says, but with a catch. I'm broke, meaning I can't afford the game, meaning I can't get mods from steam. (^_^;)    So I was wondering if someone could possibly ask the people on steam who've already created mods if they'd post them here? (I'm dying to use those!) Or if someone could please link me to a mod or two?  (I'm sorry, I've looked everywhere and haven't found anything except from greenglacier ((amazing btw)), so any help is greatly appreciated!)

Thank you regardless for taking the time to read this! <3

You can use this website http://steamworkshopdownloader.com/ to download mods from the steam community. Just paste the URL of the page containing the mod you want to use, then just extract them into individual folders and place them in your /mods/ directory. From there they should be loaded when the game starts up.

17 minutes ago, Hezel said:

Gotta use those Undermeme mods, right ? How is the game experience gonna be worthwhile otherwise ?

I never said the experience wasn't worthwhile, if anything I've been wanting to play don't starve for years now. I'm enjoying the game immensely.

I'm happy playing the game without mods, the characters are awesome and the music is lovely, but I thought it'd be fun to see what's out there, you know?

See the downloads section of these forums for non-Workshop mods.http://forums.kleientertainment.com/files/

Don't starve mind the DDoS thing. Like it says, it'll redirect you when its done doing its thing.

And please buy the game when you can round up the cold hard cash! If you don't have a credit card for whatever reason, $20 Steam Wallet gift cards are available in most retailers that have any gift cards, including those super-convenient Walgreens and CVSs.

Remember, the people at Klei are fabulous and they all deserve the money.

4 minutes ago, ImpGoddess said:

I never said the experience wasn't worthwhile, if anything I've been wanting to play don't starve for years now. I'm enjoying the game immensely.

I'm happy playing the game without mods, the characters are awesome and the music is lovely, but I thought it'd be fun to see what's out there, you know?

He was joking. everybody knows undertale is cancer

7 minutes ago, Gelatous said:

You can use this website http://steamworkshopdownloader.com/ to download mods from the steam community. Just paste the URL of the page containing the mod you want to use, then just extract them into individual folders and place them in your /mods/ directory. From there they should be loaded when the game starts up.

Thank you so much for your help! You're awesome friend, I'll try it out~

2 minutes ago, Bebbit said:

See the downloads section of these forums for non-Workshop mods.http://forums.kleientertainment.com/files/

Don't starve mind the DDoS thing. Like it says, it'll redirect you when its done doing its thing.

And please buy the game when you can round up the cold hard cash! If you don't have a credit card for whatever reason, $20 Steam Wallet gift cards are available in most retailers that have any gift cards, including those super-convenient Walgreens and CVSs.

Remember, the people at Klei are fabulous and they all deserve the money.

He was joking. everybody knows undertale is cancer

Can do!

And I plan on buying the game as soon as I can, but money is tight right now, so I'm sadly having to be bad. :(

But yeah, I'm saving up for it. :D

Archived