3 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Do not listen to undertale soundtracks while drinking... anything other than water or tea.

underforum0.png

If I didn't draw you, then thats probably because you have no unique things about your avatar or I ran out of even faintly fitting characters (except for vingw and albino whom I just thought of) (except for Jackie Chan Jamie Cheng, who is naturally and uniquely handsome).

Am I Tem? :o

r ur send Fid to colleg?

5 minutes ago, Battal said:

I can't actually tell which one I am, so I'll just assume it's one of the embarrassing ones and nod slowly.

My uneducated guess is that you might be Lesser Dog aka guy with really long neck. Mostly cause it's the only one I can't properly assign a forum member too.

28 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:
28 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

You realise that you have cut yourself with that?

Spoiler

underforum1.png

Reveal hidden contents

Amazingly, in this one, characters actually purposefully show parallels to the corresponding forum users. And that three times, even!

WARNING: WYVERN MARRIAGE...

...~

22 minutes ago, Battal said:

I can't actually tell which one I am, so I'll just assume it's one of the embarrassing ones and nod slowly.

I tried making you temmie, and... uh...

19 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

My uneducated guess is that you might be Lesser Dog aka guy with really long neck. Mostly cause it's the only one I can't properly assign a forum member too.

That's handsome bigfoot :phe will kill me but that is worth it

12 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Do not listen to undertale soundtracks while drinking... anything other than water or tea.

If I didn't draw you, then thats probably because you have no unique things about your avatar or I ran out of even faintly fitting characters (except for vingw and albino whom I just thought of) (except for Jackie Chan Jamie Cheng, who is naturally and uniquely handsome).

I AM MOM

LISTEN 2 ME

Archived