539 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Is that supposed to be my father? And Idk what pipistrella means/is a reference to :/

1079120_1342694362224_full.png

I just thought it'd be cute.  >.< '

"Pipistrelle/Pipistrello" means "Bat". The "a" makes it sound femalisticoidally, that's probably why you couldn't find it. (EDIT: "it" as in "the translation", not "some character coincidentally named the same" :p )

Edited by Mobbstar
too lazy to reply properly
3 people like this

7 hours ago, Ysulyan said:

Crap, a purple dragon. Okay.
And we're talking about an adult dragon--
Damn, I need to impress...
Time to sharpen my claws and fangs because it's going to be a bloody fight to gain respect and acceptance in the family.

... What do you mean you don't follow the old traditions?
Oh...

btw happy birthday! God I keep forgetting birthdays

Oh don't worry, I don't really care if my family accepts you or not (especially my father :wilson_dilemma: ... it's a long story)

Thank you so much Ysu! ^_^

im still curious why jenga jenka calls misery "halfwit"

and where does balrog come from why he get the curse too

3 people like this

59 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

wubba lubba dub dub

Hide contents

birbperson.png

Hide contents

ladyd.png

Hi, I am totally LadyD! You may have been wondering where I've been and how that whole becoming-an-author stuff has been going. Well, I felt like getting more inspiration and drove to the Pete's Dragon film shooting and watched the exchange of fire for a while, when Elliot picked me up and took me over the gardenwall and to China. I learned how to build a wall to defend my country against invasions and the responsibilities of the outside world I brought upon myself willingly, having wanted and still wanting to aid my friends in need through any means, but feeling utterly overwhelmed by the tasks and duties which formerly seemed doable. She needs all help getting around she can and I make false promises simply because I felt like doing it once and never again. My actions and my every decision are sinful and destructive to all. I'm not evil, I'm worse, I'm useless. My memory and willpower fail me, and I fail her. The entire world is going to ruin because of people like me, but I've done a tiny little work towards the crowdfund trailer so it's fine now.

I've drawn the lines on the sketch layer <.<

*exaggerated for marketing purposes

11/10, will buy a ticket.

2 people like this