Roleplay Information Thread - STILL OPEN(!)

Auth

What's the difference between chop beef and pea soup? Anybody can chop beef but nobody can pea soup!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Got an idea for something to be added to Weirdosity?

• Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  2. 2. Want a free cosmetic?

• YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  3. 3. Do you like Weirdosity?

• 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℍ!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah

• Developer
8 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Joke's on you, I never forget how depressed and lonely I am! No matter how hard I try! :D 

That thing reminded me of that new waifu thing some Japanese guys are making... it's called somethingbox and it's a mini waifu inside a what looks like a coffee machine...

I'd buy it to see how fast I can take over the world with it

5 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

That thing reminded me of that new waifu thing some Japanese guys are making... it's called somethingbox and it's a mini waifu inside a what looks like a coffee machine...

I'd buy it to see how fast I can take over the world with it

Did Japan just out-japan itself?

I'm going to Japan next month, I'll keep an eye out for that box. 

• Developer
9 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Did Japan just out-japan itself?

I'm going to Japan next month, I'll keep an eye out for that box. 

It wakes you up, tries to put you to sleep, remembers stuff for you and is a nice companion for chatting throughout the day.

Sounds fun, really.

Update News: What's the hold up?

For those of you that have been paying attention you might have noticed a lack of attention. Well, seemingly. For instance, why is this update taking so long to come out?

Well, this update is taking so long because it actually adds stuff. I'm going to start work on a second update teaser poster because I couldn't actually fit all the main talking points on the first one and have it still look somewhat decent. This update will add real actual things you can collect which are rewarded simply by playing or accomplishing certain things, for instance, an actual achievement list (and list of rewards you can get for certain achievements) will in fact be released with this update. On top of all this, there's also the new "Pre-made characters & Unlockable characters" feature, which is actually somewhat difficult to balance out because I have to make them detailed and feel like an actually fleshed out person while also keeping in mind they're meant to be a player character and should be simply enough for people to add their own arcs into them, and simple enough that even the newest of roleplayers can succesfully act out said role. And to top it all off I have to actually make them likable. Eugh.

I'm also meaning to update the game here on the forums - Note that once I reply night time will be coming quick so you might want to hurry up and skedaddle to the houses that literally have your names on them. I'd like to remind you all that Weirdosity can be played as a game and a roleplay at the same time, feel free to give yourself more knowledge than you should know, just try to make it believable. (:

6 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Kid, are you tough enough for staying out at night?

Yeah! I've played hours of DS and DST!

5 hours ago, Weirdobob said:

Well you don't have to be. I just was assuming you'd like to hoard your lives as much as possible.

Whatever grue is out there, I'll kick it's a-oh wait a minute, I don't have any powers... fine! I'll go home like a loser.

22 minutes ago, Destros09 said:

So if I want to join should I read through weirdosity first?

If you want to join the hive you must become part of the hivemind.
It'd greatly help to do so, but no help is good enough.

So I just put this here right

Spoiler

Character Name: Destros

Character Age: 23

Character Title: The regretful

Character Gender: male

Character Species: human, ???

Character's Sexuality: straight

Physical Description: tall, average build, longer messy hair, long scar on leg

Psychological Description: perpetually on the brink of insanity 

Personality: calm, easily angered

Perks/Skills: basic magic, advanced combat

Fears: insanity, chickens

Weaknesses: becomes insane twice as fast from bloodlust, has a bad left leg, goes insane slightly faster from greed

Strengths: gains bloodlust and gearlust three times as fast, becomes insane slower from gearlust, loses bloodlust fast

Romanceable: no

Profession: mercenary

Possessions: a long crooked knife

Additional Info: previous strayed away from large groups, still prefers to

On 3/1/2017 at 1:48 PM, DragonMage156 said:

Whatever grue is out there, I'll kick it's a-

(: "I'd like to see you try, dear."

5 hours ago, Destros09 said:

So I just put this here right

Reveal hidden contents

Character Name: Destros

Character Age: 23

Character Title: The regretful

Character Gender: male

Character Species: human, ???

Character's Sexuality: straight

Physical Description: tall, average build, longer messy hair, long scar on leg

Psychological Description: perpetually on the brink of insanity 

Personality: calm, easily angered

Perks/Skills: basic magic, advanced combat

Fears: insanity, chickens

Weaknesses: becomes insane twice as fast from bloodlust, has a bad left leg, goes insane slightly faster from greed

Strengths: gains bloodlust and gearlust three times as fast, becomes insane slower from gearlust, loses bloodlust fast

Romanceable: no

Profession: mercenary

Possessions: a long crooked knife

Additional Info: previous strayed away from large groups, still prefers to

Yeppers peppers.

I actually really like this, you're taking the mechanics that already exist but you're actually doing something that half the people that make Don't Starve/Don't Starve Together mods can't actually do - Counterbalancing. 

I actually have a premade character planned with a similar shtick to them.

Archived